• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:翻訳をお願い致します。)

The Charlottesville Thing: Blown Out of Proportion?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Media is giving too much attention to a small number of white supremacists in Charlottesville, causing unnecessary distress.
  • While we condemn neo-Nazi beliefs, we shouldn't let them affect our peace of mind.
  • Let's not forget that racism has been present throughout history, and it's not just limited to Charlottesville.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

だから、(社会面やニュース)のメディアでは、シャーロッツビルのことで沸き返っている。  とはいえ、未だに白人第一主義を信じている人種的偏見者は、非常に多いわけではない。  私の考えでは、我々は、(この件が)値するより遥かに大きい注意を集めているあまり、みんな心の静けさを失っている、と思う。  よく聞け、私も、このネオナチのくだらぬ話には我慢がならない、だからと言ってこれに日常生活を台無しにはさせない。  まあデッドケネディーズ(の歌、1968年結成のバンド))でも聞いて、私の生まれてからこのかた、ずっとこれはあったということでも思い出すことにしようか。  これは、ただシャーロッツビルにいる無知の人種差別者だけではなく、あらゆるところにいる連中へ(の言葉)だ。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• ベストアンサー率47% (260/542)
回答No.2

そして、メディア(SNSとニュース)はシャーロッツビルの件で騒ぎすぎた。確かに、白人至上主義を信じる人種差別主義者はいるが、そんなに多いわけじゃない。俺たちはやつらに必要以上の注目を与えてしまい、自分たちの平穏まで犠牲にしてしまっていると思う。 聞いてくれ、俺はネオ・ナチのクソッタレ共には我慢がならないが、しかし彼らの俺の生活を台無しにさせたくも無い。 多分、俺はただデッド・ケネディーズでも聞いて、ああ言う間抜けが私の人生の中でずっとまわりにいたって事を思い出すことにするだろう。 これはチャーロッツビルでの件だけじゃなくて、どこにでもいる間抜けな人種差別主義者についての話なんだ。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• この英文の翻訳をお願いします。

この文は、音楽の事を言っていると思うのですが、どういう意味でしょうか。回答を宜しくお願いします。 Hello! I gladly tell you. All this needs for personal home use only.... For my DAC, which has many connections. And one of them is BNC input, but i have not BNC outs on my computer, only toslink and coax... Every of inputs on DAC has its original decoder only for one connection, and each connection has nuances in the sound.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

What Biden should have said to Harrris: “Civil Rights is hard - we’ve been working on it for years. Yes we didn’t get it right yet but to the best of my ability I’ve been fighting for civil rights my whole career. I’m not perfect, I’ve not always held the best positions - especially in hindsight - but that was the past. Now I’m dedicated to moving forward to build a more free and equal America.”Blah blah blah. That’s what he should of said but instead he went on the defensive and just kind of looked like a shouty old white man. I’m not for or against Biden but I think he missed a real opportunity to show a bit of humility and soften his public face but instead he went all “get off my lawn” and looked rattled and a bit scared.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Per Scott Weiland: I learned of my supposed “termination” from Stone Temple Pilots this morning by reading about it in the press. Not sure how I can be “terminated” from a band that I founded, fronted and co-wrote many of its biggest hits, but that’s something for the lawyers to figure out. In the meantime, I’m looking forward to seeing all of my fans on my solo tour which starts this Friday. ※ 『Stone Temple Pilots』はバンド名、『Scott Weiland』は人物名です。

• すみません、翻訳これもお願い致します

It is also a request to respect this union (marriage). My job is to be a provider and try my best to do so. I might not be making a ton of money, but I am trying and continuing to look. Just up and leaving a job is not the answer and is not what a man should do.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

But at this phase of my life, I want to write and not have to think about whether a song is going to be a hit. I want to explore the music that inspires me, and I don't want to ape myself.

• 和訳をお願い致します。

宜しくお願い致します。 The above described Soybean variety is not genetically modified.The shipment described above has been identity preserved during harvest, storage, processing and transporting. I hereby certify to the best of my knowledge and belief, the said shipment, while in my possession, has not been mixed with genetically modified seed.This is not a purity guarantee and contamination may have occurred unbeknownst to me.Every attempt has been made to insure that no stones, metal or other harmful materials have contaminated this shipment.The above lot has been sold to:

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

December 3, 2016 I lost my best friend last year on this day. I remember standing side by side speaking at Jeremy's funeral... two friends died in the Wildabouts in only one year in an 8 month period. A horrible nightmare of a year. But we also had some of the most amazing positive experiences in the last 10 years we played/spent time together. I got to create so much beautiful music with him and was blown away even that he wanted to write. Our record never got to see the light of day, he said many times Blaster was his favorite album since Core. It was a blessing to create music with him. I have so many good stories I can't even begin... Not a day has gone by that I have not thought about Scott. Today Scott would be want everyone to be happy and listen to music. I miss you my friend...

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Like everybody else out there, I read about my band, Stone Temple Pilots, and their recent performance this past weekend with a new singer. To tell you the truth, it took me by surprise. And it hurt. But the band that played last weekend was not Stone Temple Pilots and it was wrong of them to present themselves as that.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

以下の翻訳お願い致します。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー I can only pay through paypal at the moment as i do not have access to my bank account online,but i have it attached to my pay pal account, and this is why i insisted on using paypal to pay,all i will need is your pay pal email address to make the payments,and if you do not have a paypal account yet,its pretty easy to set one up at www.PayPal.com,i will be expecting your email.I have a pick up agent that will come for the pick up after payments has been sorted and kindly mail me with some pics of the ride if available Regards.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

There's been a lot of times though in the band situation where there's been some deep wounds. Like that press conference they put together in 1996, after canceling three shows. The same stuff was going on with certain members of the band, that I was doing at that time. That was that time, I'm not making an excuse for it, it was a horrible time in my life. As well there were a lot of great things going on in my life, but that part of it was miserable. But I don't think at all that there needed to be a press conference to out me publicly, that was my own business.

富士通PC販売中の表示について
このQ&Aのポイント
  • 富士通PCの販売中表示に関する疑問を解決
  • 販売中の富士通PCにはMS Office 2021/Win11が搭載されているか
  • 富士通FMVに関する質問
回答を見る