• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

Help! I need help! Youtube has suspended my show because of copyright infringement. But you can not copyright the title of a book movie or tv show. It’s a fact. So why is Sony trying to block me?

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1312/2665)
回答No.1

助けて!助けが必要だ! ユーチューブが著作権の侵害を理由に僕のショーを差し止めてる。でも誰も本や映画、テレビ番組のタイトルを著作権にできない。これは本当だよ。なのになんでソニーは僕を締め出そうとするんだ?

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Q:Why do people contribute to campaigns? A:People contribute to campaigns for many reasons, but usually it's because they want to be involved in what the campaign is doing or because they want the perks that are part of the campaign.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

According to The Pulse Of Radio, Robert and Dean DeLeo recently revealed why STONE TEMPLE PILOTS parted way with Weiland. In a radio interview, Robert explained that he thinks that you get to a point in your life where your BS meter starts running down to a certain kind of tolerance and that it wasn't just a musical decision, but it was a business decision. Robert added: "It was a quality-of-life decision and that really what it's about. That's where we wanted to be. Chester is a person that's really surrounded by good fortune and that's something you want to be around. It's no longer three guys in a room, trying to make a record or trying to get a tour together — it's four guys in a room."

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

According to The Pulse Of Radio, Robert and Dean DeLeo recently revealed why STONE TEMPLE PILOTS parted way with Weiland. In a radio interview, Robert explained that he thinks that you get to a point in your life where your BS meter starts running down to a certain kind of tolerance and that it wasn't just a musical decision, but it was a business decision. Robert added: "It was a quality-of-life decision and that really what it's about. That's where we wanted to be. Chester is a person that's really surrounded by good fortune and that's something you want to be around. It's no longer three guys in a room, trying to make a record or trying to get a tour together — it's four guys in a room."

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

To just sit there and know ‘I can just cancel a show, I'll just cancel a show!’ You know what I mean, and it's like, wow dude really? Because you were partying? It stuns the imagination when it comes to that kind of stuff, how far people can be kicked around before they realize, Chester can sing too.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

First of all they don't have the legal right to call themselves STP because I'm still a member of the band. And more importantly, they don't have the ethical right to call themselves Stone Temple Pilots because it's misleading and dishonest to the millions of fans that have followed us for so many years. When I tour on my own, it's never as Stone Temple Pilots. It's as Scott Weiland. The fans deserve to know what they're getting.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Scott told Hollywood Exclusive that "the song we wrote is almost perfect for the film because, on one end, it's beautiful and almost pristine -- and on the other side of things, it's really twisted and it's like you're on a psychotic roller coaster ride in slow motion" ※ 『Scott』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Which begs the question ... why is Scott so sure he's not out of the band? He says it's because there's a clause in the band's contract that forbids the members from using the name STP on another group. In other words, if Scott's out ... STP ceases to exist. Ultimately, Weiland says he has no idea what the other guys were thinking -- but when asked if he's still leading the band, he replied smugly, "I started it." ※ 『STONE TEMPLE PILOTS(STP)』はバンド名、『Scott Weiland』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Over the last couple of months, we observed the success that this method has produced for several bands and artists alike. It's an unusual method, but it's a new method and it seems this is a way for us to connect with you, our fans, on a much more personal level. We like that. After laying down an ear recipe that is sure to piss off a few neighbors on our new record “The Sun Comes Out Tonight,” we realized it was necessary that we Tour the World and break a few more strings with all of you. This is something we've dreamt about from the very beginning, but to fulfill this dream we are going to need your help. Essentially, the success of this campaign will determine the epicness of the Tour. We want to bring you the very best of Filter. ※ 『The Sun Comes Out Tonight』はアルバム名、『Filter』はバンド名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Filter, Stone Temple Pilots and Linkin Park are such different bands it seems unlikely they would have anything in common and yet this combination of styles seems to mix perfectly. Why does it work so well? Bennington: A genre that we all fit under, Filter, STP and Linkin Park, would be the "alternative" umbrella, which is what makes the alternative moniker funny in a lot of ways. In LP, we've prided ourselves as being a band that has no genre bounds, because we do pop music, rock, hip-hop, metal, dub-step... We do whatever the f--- we want to. If I walk into the studio with a banjo and some jugs and write a song that's awesome, we're going to find a way to make that work with Linkin Park. STP is a good, solid rock and roll band. It's sexy; it's got groove, energy and attitude; there's melody; it's got all those things that make rock great, but it's modern, which is how it fits into the alternative side. Patrick: I would say Linkin Park is way more electronic and more broad; for Filter, I think of us as modern rock. That's a massive canvas to paint in. Although we use electronics and samplers, it's still always written around a guitar.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

CNN just floated the theory that Trump has not commented on Moore because he's afraid of getting dragged into a conversation about the 15 women that have accused him - I laughed out loud.