• ベストアンサー

日本語にして下さい

The whole time you were here he would pick a fight with me.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

君がここにいる間中、奴はケンカを吹っかけてくるだろうね。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語にして下さい

Is that why you came the last time too? How long did you stay the last time you were here?

• 日本語にして下さい

Did he say anything about me? Does he still want to pursue a relatioship with you?

• 日本語にして下さい☆

I never stop thinking about you or wishing you were here. You made me so happy!

• 英語を日本語に訳してください

(1) I’ll call you as soon as possible. (2) It was impossible for me to believe what she was telling us. (3) I’ll pick some strawberries for you. (4) The boy was pulling all days. (5) The plan hasn’t stopped ringing all days. (6) Don’t lean on the fence. (7) They couldn’t dig a tunnel through the mountain. (8) The tank was filled with oil. (9) The sign was swinging in the wind. (10) He was rubbing his face with both hands. (11) Can I Pay you tomorrow? (12) Did you receive my letter? (13) Could you lend me $5 until tomorrow? (14) Can I borrow your pen? よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳を!

お願いします (10) So what would a doctor's visit be like for someone like you in ancient Egypt? If you were a 13-year-old girl in ancient Egypt, you would likely be married and have a child. Suppose your child had a cough. If you were wealthy the doctor would come to your home. He or she (yes, there were women doctors) would begin by taking your child's pulse. "It is there that the heart speaks. It is there that every physician and every priest of Sekhmet places his fingers...." Next the doctor would ask you questions he or she had learned from medical books. These questions would be much like the questions a doctor would ask you today―with a few exceptions. The doctor would ask, "Do you have any enemies?" and "Did you get anyone angry lately?" because they believed that sometimes the ill wishes of others brought on the demons. The doctor would then chant a spell to drive out the evil spirits causing your child's illness. (11) Children were breast-fed until they were three in Egypt, and doctors knew that the health of the child was affected by what the nursing mother ate. In the case of a cough, the doctor would have you eat a mouse, so that through you, your nursing child would get the mouse medicine. Then to be sure that the spell went to the right person, the doctor would make an amulet, or charm. He'd wrap the bones of the mouse in a a linen cloth, tie it with seven knots, and hang it around your child's neck. Don't knock it. We have no cure for the common cold yet, either. But we have progressed in 6,000 years, haven't we? Our surgical blades may not be as sharp as Egyptian obsidian flakes. And our medications may have more bad side effects than the natural remedies that the ancients administered. But at least no one feeds you a mouse.

• 日本語におねがいします。

こんにちは。 翻訳機で変換してみましたが、いまいちしっくりこないので日本語にお願いします。 What do you think that (名前) would do if he knew that you contacted me? I'm just thinking that you live far away and don't want to be in contact with him anymore, so what could he do? It sounds like your relationship with him was a little more formal than mine, which was very casual. I was only in Istanbul for a total of about a week. What, if anything, did he tell you about what happened between us and why did he tell you? Just to make you upset? Do you think that he's trying to apologize when he calls you? Did you know that he has deleted his facebook profile? Do you know why? Sorry that I'm so full of questions, but I'm really curious. Any information that you can give me would be very appreciated.

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

He was fifty years old when I was born, and a "Mr.Mom" long before anyone had a name for it. I didn`t know why he was home instead of Mom, but I was young and the only one of my friends who had their dad around. I considered myself very lucky. He always had my lunch ready for me when I came home - usually a peanut butter sandwich that was shaped for the season. My favorite was at Christmas time. The sandwich would be covered lightly with green sugar and cut in the shape of a tree. As I got a little older and tried to gain my independence, I wanted to move away from those "childish" signs of his love. But he wasn't going to give up. In high school and no longer able to go home for lunch, I began taking my own bag lunch. Dad would get up a little early and make it for me. I never knew what to expect. The outside of the bag might be covered with his drawing of a mountain scene (this became his trademark) or a heart with the words "Dad and Angie" written in the center. Inside there would be a napkin with that same heart or an "I love you." Many times he would write a joke or a riddle. He always had some silly saying to make me smile and let me know that he loved me.

• 日本語に翻訳していただきたいです^^

From time to time I look back at my footprints on the path that led me here. They are there to remind me who I was,where I came from how I got here, what is my destination, and why I'm going down this path. Along with every step are the beautiful people that walked with me and have taught me how to be me simply by being them. For the way I am is just the way "you" are. I thank "you". A little goodnight song for y'all~ 日本語へ翻訳お願いします^^

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Hey yuna, please don’t get mad at me for bringing her up but my ex wants to make a deal with you. She says she will never try to date me and that she won’t ever do anything with me. And in return she wants to be friends with you and me. Is that something you would be interested in or do you still want me just to block her? Anyways don’t get mad at me I’m just a messenger here Anyways I want to get over with that. I just want to start talking about you. So message me when you are free because I miss you I really want to talk about meeting you

• 日本語に訳してください!

日本語に訳してください! 宜しくお願いします。意訳も歓迎です! His Ascendant falls in conjunction with your fourth house cusp. This is interesting. The fourth house is the home, also ones roots and origins, ones past, since you did not grow up in the same place with similar roots, we know this cusp conjunction is for the future. Not the past. And yet its being there suggests there may be some similarities in your early life, or early upbringing. The fourth house is the home, and this cusp shows that given the right circumstance you will very likely come to live together. The fourth house is quite important in love and intimate relationships The connection between the two chart shows that while living together you’d feel secure. Then creative elements of relationship would develop. Your talents. His talents, both would be brought out more by this aspect. This also means that the relationships strengths and all its new directions and plans, would be nurtured in your domestic or home and family life It also tends to be found in relationship that begin at a time in your life when you feel insecure and unhappy in your own home life, or feel that you are on the way down either materially or emotionally in the place you are living life. Feeling of needed a new direction, a new future, that when he comes along he can provide that, or can show you the way towards your destiny. That a life that is more in keeping with your inner soul and it is more you, can emerge from this union.. He too will have found this., that you can give him the basis and emotional support he needs to be himself. He will meet you at a time when he feels he is less secure, even though he knows where his direction lies. You will both feel that love lifts you up to a better level. This aspect also means that he has a promising career. His career and position in life, and where it can lead to as he rises will count, and may be one of the things that will attracted you to him