• ベストアンサー

日本語にして下さい

Is that why you came the last time too? How long did you stay the last time you were here?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

それも前回来た理由だったの? その時はここにどれぐらい滞在したの?

関連するQ&A

• 日本語にして下さい

I do remember but what I am trying to say is am I going to see you more than the last time you came? Lol. If you were here so long, how come I didn't see you often?

• 日本語に翻訳していただきたいです^^

From time to time I look back at my footprints on the path that led me here. They are there to remind me who I was,where I came from how I got here, what is my destination, and why I'm going down this path. Along with every step are the beautiful people that walked with me and have taught me how to be me simply by being them. For the way I am is just the way "you" are. I thank "you". A little goodnight song for y'all~ 日本語へ翻訳お願いします^^

• 日本語訳を教えてください。

I hope you did not get the idea that you stayed too long in here. It was not you, it was me trying to adjust. Nothing more than bad timing. 上記の文を日本語にしてみたのですが、いまいちすっきりとしません。。。 どなたか、英語のできる方がいましたら、訳を教えてください。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語から日本語へ訳して頂きたいです。

旅行中に仲良くなった人から頂いたメールの一部分です。 なんとなくは理解できたのですが、細かい部分が分かりません。。。 英語が得意な方に翻訳して頂きたいです。 were i live is safe .... i walk here at night like 3 o 4am but for a girl any ware is not safe is dangerous .because you are girl .. but i be glad to help you and guide you to various places. i understand that you are scared for coming here by your self .. and i respect that i will send you picture of were and how is the city that i live and before you travel. i want you to feel comfortable and safe with me and your travel but think what is best for you ..if you want,... i travel to japan first and you travel here later .any way is good for you .. i only want you to be safe and not do worry about me and the travel to here.

• 英語を日本語に訳して下さい。

以下の内容を訳して頂けますか。 I am waiting for the authority here to issue us the export permit so we can send you a copy please be a bite patient why we puch the authority here to issue us the export permit hope you understand us as my English is not too good yes we have contact our authority but the cites is not yet ready once it is ready I will mail a copy to you so that you can apply for your import permit hope you understand my write up as my English is not too good 以上です。宜しくお願いします。

• 日本語にして下さい

The whole time you were here he would pick a fight with me.

• 日本語にして下さい

I taking a lot wonderful time^^ but If you stay here, I take more and more it time!haha

• 翻訳機にかけないで日本語訳お願いします。

shrm898009008mさん ネイティブな英語がわかる方。 ネイティブな英語が話せる方、お願いします。 ネイティブな英語が話せる方、日本語訳と英語訳をお願いしたいです。 長いですがどうぞよろしくおねがいします。 【和訳お願いします】 (1)Every now and again it hits me like a ton of bricks, and  I realize how much I miss having you around.. (2)Yea I know. Things just got a lot worse. I'm not allowed to stay off base anymore and my work schedule is getting changed to working 6 days in a row and 3 days off. (3)Some other cops got in a fight last night and punched holes in a wall at a tlf. (4)Also if you worry about that too much than it will affect your mood when we do spend time together. We will spend as much time together as we can before I leave. I promise you that. (5)I haven't gone out with my friends in a while so I'm looking forward to it. But with curfew it won't be anything crazy. (6)That last earthquake was out in the ocean north of here. Further out than the big one last year. (7)Damn Iguess I've been in japan too long. I barely noticed that 7.3

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

ニュアンスがわかりません。 翻訳してくださいm(__)m 私Hey I have to ask you something. 私Q1. Why are you keeping your ex contact? 彼Q1 I had her as a contact so I could know what’s going on in her life. 私Q2. I've been thinking a lot about how you still have your ex's contacts, and that pisses me off after all. If you think only about me as you insist, then please block her and delete her contact info. Can you promise me that you'll delete all of her contacts? (If you don't like to do that, please tell me why.) 彼Q2 yes I will do that for you :3 私Q3. Have you ever say your ex also, that you wanted to marry her? 彼Q3 no way 私Q4. Have you ever shown your area to her too? 彼Q4 no, I’ve never shown anyone my area before. That’s why it took so long for me to send. Because I told myself I would never ever take a pic like that, but I really love you so much so that’s why I did it

• 英語から日本語に訳して欲しいです。

how are you today i am very much happy to read your email infact i am not longer in the facebook again because of one reason and other, the computer here is not a private computer it is for our camp i don,t want any body to have access you ok because you are my wife according to your question about my name yes my real name B●●d why my fathers name is j●●●s so i love my father that is the reason i combine my nane and my fathers together do you understand, i have only one child and my mother is taking good care him so i am a single now you i and you are the same if you say japan is good fine or america any one you chose i be ok infact your command is my wish i want a place that will keep you comfortable a place that we can relaxes then i spend the rest of my life with you, please my honey i don,t want anything that will give you a problem ok yes let,s not forget how is our douther is she back to the school i hope she is fine? my honey why do you west time for replying me is it because time or what? 翻訳機使用のヘンテコ翻訳の投稿はやめてください。