• ベストアンサー

日本語にして下さい☆

I never stop thinking about you or wishing you were here. You made me so happy!

noname#203327
noname#203327
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Willyt
  • ベストアンサー率25% (2858/11131)
回答No.1

私はあなたのことばかり考え、ここにいてくれたらと思ってます。貴方は私を幸せにしてくれます。 脈有りですよ(^_^)

noname#203327
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます(^^)

その他の回答 (2)

• keiser
  • ベストアンサー率30% (22/71)
回答No.3

君のことが頭からはなれない。一緒に居たい。こんなに僕をうれしくさせてくれたんだよ。 言われてみたいもんです。幸多かれw

noname#203327
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます(^^)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

きみのこと考えずにはいられないし、なぜここにいないのかって思うんだ。何てったって僕をハッピーにしてくれたんだから!

noname#203327
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます(^^)

関連するQ&A

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳して頂けないですか?

awww dont think that you have a clumsy English ... i never think that way about you English ... i know that you are doing well on it ... and you never will annoy me wit it . i be so sad if you stop sending me! e-mails .because you think that is annoy me .. went i see, a email from you it make me feel special and happy . it doesnt matter if you wrote it wrong...... please dont never feel that way .... i will do my best to write back to you in japanese so you dont fill bad about you english ... you are doing well .. you are special for me ! この文章です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に訳してくださいませんか。

日本語に訳してくださいませんか。 I'm always thinking about you.I'm afraid if you were forget about me. But when we spend different time for long,we will forget our happy time together. I hope if you were feel happy for what you want, and I will feel same way too. I often see your website. When I always see your painting,I feel remain vivid within one's mind. I think artists go for nature, so you can draw such a great paintings which I've seen. I love your painting. まったく英語力のない私にわかりやすく、どなたか訳していただけませんか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Hey yuna, please don’t get mad at me for bringing her up but my ex wants to make a deal with you. She says she will never try to date me and that she won’t ever do anything with me. And in return she wants to be friends with you and me. Is that something you would be interested in or do you still want me just to block her? Anyways don’t get mad at me I’m just a messenger here Anyways I want to get over with that. I just want to start talking about you. So message me when you are free because I miss you I really want to talk about meeting you

• 和訳お願いします

But I know I’ll never let you go Tell me why I can’t stop thinking about you The way you turn me on, and on…… この英文の意味がわかりません わかる方がいれば和訳よろしくお願いします>_<

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

ニュアンスがわかりません。 翻訳してくださいm(__)m 私Hey I have to ask you something. 私Q1. Why are you keeping your ex contact? 彼Q1 I had her as a contact so I could know what’s going on in her life. 私Q2. I've been thinking a lot about how you still have your ex's contacts, and that pisses me off after all. If you think only about me as you insist, then please block her and delete her contact info. Can you promise me that you'll delete all of her contacts? (If you don't like to do that, please tell me why.) 彼Q2 yes I will do that for you :3 私Q3. Have you ever say your ex also, that you wanted to marry her? 彼Q3 no way 私Q4. Have you ever shown your area to her too? 彼Q4 no, I’ve never shown anyone my area before. That’s why it took so long for me to send. Because I told myself I would never ever take a pic like that, but I really love you so much so that’s why I did it

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします。 おおまかな意味はわかるのですが、細かいニュアンスがさっぱりわかりません。 "I was thinking about you and just saw you messaged me on here." 特に、" on here "のニュアンスがよく掴めません。 よろしくお願いします。

• この意味わかりますか?

I was so happy that time I've seen your picture here...I was really thinking it was you.....but disappointment filled me when my sister told me its not you really... . ...I really thought were already okay......so sorry

• 日本語にして下さい

I do remember but what I am trying to say is am I going to see you more than the last time you came? Lol. If you were here so long, how come I didn't see you often?

• I'm so gone. If it wasn't for me?

I'm so gone. If it wasn't for me? 全文:"It's my fault. If it wasn't for me, you never would have met him. Luke wouldn't be in the hospital. I feel like ever since I got here, everybody's lives' just gotten worse. All I was thinking about in that ambulance was - I'm so gone. Back to Chino or worse." if it wasn't for meとI'm so goneとはどういう意味でしょうか

• 和訳してください

Nice babe, I am thinking about all the things were going to do when you get here. この文章をお願いします。