• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

日本語にして下さい!

I went to the beach yesterday with some friends and I saw a lot of Japanese girls there. It made me think of you and how we met in Guam;-)

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数109
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5903)

昨日友達何人かとビーチに行きました、そこで、大勢の日本の女の子達を見かけたんだ。 それで君のことや僕らがグアムで会った時の様子を思い出したよ。;-)

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の問題です。

英文の問題です。 次の英文の間違いを指摘し訂正する問題なのですが、 1 He is a very high man. high→tall 2 I made a lot of homework today. a lot of→many 3 I went to a trip with my friends. with→? 4 We need clothing,food,and shelter to survive. to?→? have→? 特に後半の問題に自信がありません。 解答解説よろしくお願いします。

• 同意文問題の解答を教えて下さい(高校受験)

(1)He usually goes to his office by car.  He usually(     )(     )his office. (2)Cheese is made from milk.   They (     )milk (     )cheese. (3)I like the pictures which were drawn by him. I like the pictures(     )(     ). (4)He did not go to school yesterday. He(     )(     )(     )school yesterday. (5)I received a letter from her yesterday. I(     )(     )her yesterday. (6)Mary hasn’t written to me since 1987. I haven’t (     )(     )Mary since 1987. (7)She said to us ,”Please don’t be noisy.” She (     )us (     )(     )be noisy. (8)Some of my friends didn’t attend the meeting. Some of my friends were (     )(     )the meeting. (9)She smiled and said ,”How are you?” She said (     ) a (     ),”How are you?” (10)Can you see a small lake in front of that mountain? Can you see a small lake (     )that mountain?

• お願いします。

1,Amy and Tom are very good friends. they went to college together a few years ago, and how they _____ together. A,work B,working 2,Our family _____ to the beach every summer. A,goes B,go 正解はどちらもAなんですが、理由がわかりません。 どなたか教えてください。お願いします。

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1

先日数人の友人と海岸に行きました。そしてそこで、たくさんの日本人女性達を見ました。僕は、なんでグアムで彼らに会えるのかが不思議でした。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳を!!

お願いします (19) Cincinnatus immediately went to the city and set to work. Although he could have ruled as dictator for six months, Cincinnatus assembled an army, defeated the Aequi, and than laid down his power to return to his plow─all in just 15 days. (20) For two more centuries the Romans fought against the other people of Italy. Scholars follow the Romans in calling these non-Romans Italians. The Romans saw them as enemies to be conquered, even though some of them also spoke Latin. (21) By 266 BCE, Rome controlled the entire Italian peninsula. Roman writers used the stories of Cincinnatus and Horatius to show how courage and determination helped Rome conquer all of Italy and eventually the rest of the Mediterranean world.

• 和訳お願いします

どなたか和訳お願いします! 翻訳サイトで調べてみたのですが少し意味がわかりませんでしたm(._.)m 翻訳サイト以外でお願いします。 my friends in New york saw your picture and I think two of them are in love with you.

• ※至急※ 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います

when party and drink alcohol it cause reaction on nervous system and then can cause this feeling understand? alkohol damage my nervous system and when nervous i feel this way i was ok on saturday but yesterday saw you cry + alkochol and i feel like this mix of nervs and alkohol very bad for me i told you yes i'm that type of man i hate man who have lots of women i'm happy too you teach me one important thing ;) i tell you when we meet i think about it every day i try explain when we meet ok? its very important i miss you too i every morning get up and think of you and alwasy wait when you get home you made my life very happy and colorful you understand? it's culture thing Japan woman best to love dont know how to explain

• [英語→日本語]英語の翻訳をお願いします。

[英語→日本語]英語の翻訳をお願いします。 子供に勉強を教えてと言われたのですが、私にはさっぱりなので、分かる方は回答お願いします。 There are many stories of brave dogs. Some of them are about how dogs help or even save their masters, some of them are about how dogs travel great distances to find their families. One of the nicest stories is about John, a small black and white dog with big ears who lived in America. One August, John's family, the Bensons, went on holiday to California and, of course, took John with them. While they were on holiday, John got lost. The family spent the rest of their holiday looking for him but without success. At the end of their holiday, they sadly went back home to New York. Before they left, they put photographs of John in all the shop windows in the area. During the next six months John crossed the whole of America to find his family in New York. He walked over 2,000 miles or maybe he hid on trains and buses. Nobody knows how he did it. When John got to the Bensons' house, it was in the middle of winter and the family was away visiting some friends. The window of their neighbor's car was open, so John jumped in and went to sleep. That night, it snowed and snowed and it continued snowing for a week. When, finally, the neighbor took the snow off his car and looked inside, he saw a very thin, but very happy John. 以上です。長文になりますが、宜しくお願いします。

• 関係副詞(英語)

we went to Lake Biwa. We saw a lot of swans there. このふたつの文章を関係副詞を使ってつなげてもらえませんか

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

Lines made the eastern end of Pozières vulnerable and so the Australians formed a flank short of their objectives. On the western edge of the village, the Australians captured a German bunker known as "Gibraltar". During 23 July, some Australians went prospecting across the road, captured a number of Germans and with minimal effort occupied more of the village. That night the 8th Battalion of the Australian 2nd Brigade, which had been in reserve, moved up and secured the rest of the village. The attack of the 48th Division on the German trenches west of Pozières achieved some success but the main attack by the Fourth Army between Pozières and Guillemont was a costly failure.

• 日本語に訳してほしいです。

Beacon was a public relations disaster. Worse still, for three weeks, Zuckerberg did nothing in response. Then, at the beginning of December, he finally said sorry on The facebook Blog. "We've made a lot of mistakes building this feature," he wrote. "But we've made even more with how we've handled them. We simply did a bad job with this release, and I apologize for it." (Beaconはかつてのフェイスブックのサービスのことです) 訳をお願いしたいです。

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳して頂けますか?

Yes i really enjoy your email ..please question me any time is that i am busy some time i get so mush calls all day about web site work or graphic design work ... and i travel all over Orlando to go to some business to make some ads or some website... and some time i work on my prototype site Call end went i have time to check my email i i try to think of a question .but my mine is thinking of something from work ..and that is way i am busy ... こちらの文章です。 よろしくお願いします。

• Take some of this cough syrup.

NHKラジオ英会話講座より A:I have a slight cough. B:Take some of this cough syrup. A:No,that stuff makes me sleepy. B:How about some honey and lemon. 質問:some とsome ofの違いについて教えて下さい。 (1)Take some of this cough syrup.をofを除いてTake some this cough syrup.と出来ませんか? 違いは?出来ない理由は? (2)How about some honey and lemon.にofを加えてHow about some of honey and lemon.と出来ませんか?違いは?出来ない理由は? (3)someはいずれも「いくらかの/多少の」と言う形容詞でね? 以上

• 訳おねがいします!2

this made me think about compromise and how people think differently お願いします>< 英→日