• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳してください(>_<)

Williams' sound is firmly based on classical music. The theme of "Star Wars" is one such example and is one of John's favorite film scores. This piece fascinated even those who were certain that classical music is the best. Since "Schindler's List" in 1993, Williams' sound has become more and more classical and is now enjoyed by serious music lovers as well as by movie fans. Concerts where his scores are played take place all over the world. But John's love for film music has never changed. He believes that in the years to come, more composers will become interested in composing for films. John once said, "In the 21st century, filmmaking will surely see its full development. I think it's really important that we make movies as exciting as possible. I hope that our children will all want to go and watch movies."

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数57
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率47% (14709/31290)

ウイリアムズの音楽は、クラシックに深く根ざしている。    『スター・ウオーズ』のテーマは、その一例で、ジョンの気に入りの曲である。    この曲は、クラシックが最も優れていると確信している者の興味も引く曲である。     1993年の『シンドラーのリスト』以来、ウイリアムズの音楽は徐々にクラシックとなり、今では映画ファンだけでなく真面目な音楽愛好家も楽しんでいる。    彼の音楽を演奏するコンサートは全世界で開かれている。    しかし彼の映画音楽に対する愛情はまったく変わっていない。     彼は将来映画音楽に興味を持つ作曲家の数は増えると信じている。     ジョンは、かつて「21世紀には、映画製作はさらに充実するだろう、そして映画を出来るだけ素晴らしいものにすることが大切だ、我々の子ども達がみんな映画を見に行きたいと思うことを私は願っている」と言った。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございました☆ とっても役に立ちました(o^∀^o)

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

長文ですいませんが お願いします Greatly interested in John's work, Lucas chose him to write the music for "Star Wars." This brought John his third Oscar. This piece fascinated even those who were certain that classical music is the best. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳してくださいm(_ _)m2

Unfortunately, this is a dream.While there is no doubt that English will play a vital role,there are other lan ua es that will do so,too. The most obvious of these are Chinese, Spanish, and Arabic. There are about 1.2 billion speakers of the main dialects of Chinese, but thev are concentrated in China. However, China's rapid development, and the spread of increasinglv economically powerful Chinese mean that Chinese will once again become adominant regional language,as it was more than 1000 years ago.Spanish is the is the main language of Spain,but also of the majority of nations in Central and South America. Furthermore with Hispanics having recently become the largest minority group in the United States, Spanish may become as influential a language as English. よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 A mysterious mystifying feeling will draw you towards him and in that moment your life will become changed, your future will become set. You and he are not only soul mates, but he is a kind of spiritual twin. Never will you have a relationship quite as deep and magical as this, for you and he are meant for each other, and both of you have been unconsciously waiting, both lonely to meet.

• 和訳してください(>_<)5

In2002, John said on TV that he always finds it difficult to create a new piece of music. While speaking about "Attack of the Clones," he said, "The fifth time is like the first time. We always have to make a new start when we try to create something. We sit down with a white piece of paper and we hope that we're going to have the inspiration and the good luck that we've had in the past. So I think every time is the same challenge all over again." Tall and sandy-haired, John Williams is familiar to many as he has often appeared on TV at the annual Academy Award ceremonies. Behind his smile, however, he always has a strong will to challenge himself while composing, or playing jazz, or indeed doing anything musical. What we can learn from John's life is, "Challenge yourself and will find the road to success."

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

As playwright Titus Maccius Plautus wrote, "no guest is so welcome in a friend's house that he will not become a nuisance after three days" 括弧内の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 再び挨拶の部分に入ったようです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 This reading is a totally hand crafted astrological reading done in the traditional way. Now Tomoko I will begin your Soulmate Two. This is the next long chapter in your Soul mate reading, and I promise it will be as enchanting, moving and illuminating as the original one was. It will add to the portrait and enhance the details, so that you can see him more clearly in your mind eye. In looking at this reading you are looking at the future with me, as if looking at a film on a blank screen. My English is poor and my words inadequate but I will do my utmost to faithfully describe him, his life and the details that the chart reveals. Your future and past are pictured here in your Natal chart. He is part of that future. Love is your destiny.

• 和訳してもらいたいです。

Evelyn hears some sounds that are clear and distinct. For example, she hears a phone ringing as a kind of crackling sound, but she knows that the cracking sound is a phone ringing. She can hear someone speaking, but cannot distinguish words, so she reads lips to get the meaning. With such limited hearing ability, how is Evelyn able to perform such fascinating music? “The sense of hearing and the sense of touch are more similar than we realize,” explains Evelyn. “Sound is vibrating air that the ear picks up and changes into electrical signals. These signals are then interpreted by the brain. Hearing is not the only sense that can pick up sound, touch can do this too. In other words, we can also ‘feel’ sound. “If you are standing by the road and a large bus goes by, do you hear the sound or feel the vibration? The answer is both. Hearing a sound and feeling a vibration are basically the same thing,” she says. “If we can all feel low vibrations, why can’t we feel higher vibrations? It is my belief that we can. When a particular sound is made, you can truly feel that in certain parts of your body.” 問1、How does Evelyn “listen” to the notes? 問2、How many performances a year does Evelyn give? やってもらうと助かります。

• この文章の和訳を教えてください。

It should be noticed that Λ_f is independent of both ei~ and R. In order to compare Λ_K with Λ_f clearly, we consider the ratio of these, that is, γ=Λ_K/Λ_f=3.0C_K(R/1AU)^1/2, (4・9) which is independent of the mass of the planet. The values of γare listed in Table I as well as those of C_K. As the parameter C_K is approximately proportional to R^-1/2 (see Fig.11), γ is almost independent of R and is 2.3 for ei~=0 and 1.4 for ei~=4. This indicates that, though the result is obtained in the limited framework of the two-dimensional particle motion, the collisional rate of Keplerian particles is enhanced by a factor of about 2.3 or 1.4 compared to that estimated in a free space formula, as long as we are concerned with the two cases of eccentricity. Furthermore, as seen from Table I, γ for the case ei~=4 is significantly smaller than that of the case ei~=0. This seems to confirm the conjecture that γ tends to unity in the high energy limit (i.e., ei~→∞), or in other words, the free space formula is right only in the high energy limit. お手数ではございますが、どうかよろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに、 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の中盤のみとなりますので内容が中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 But it is a complicated courtship, that allows each other personal freedom, within it and doesn't suffocate or tie you too closely. Nothing old fashioned or traditional. Romance, freedom and adventure are strongly marked in your chart. You will visit some unusual places in your pursuit of pleasure, The arts, music, and intellectual entertainment will figure, as well as love and romance and social events.

• 3D映画/技術に関する記事の和訳 Part 3

http://oshiete1.goo.ne.jp/kotaeru.php3?q=1805703からの続きの質問です。よろしくお願いします。 1.All that was missing was a catalyst for making the investment. Proponents of digital cinema are hoping it will be provided by 3-D movies like A社's "映画タイトル" and next summer's "映画タイトル," from B社 and the director D. Given that Mr. E's "映画タイトル," from C社, earned roughly 10 times as much in Imax 3-D as it did in 2-D, that is a big catalyst, executives say. 「Proponents of digital cinema are hoping it will be provided by 3-D movies like…」 の「it」は「a catalyst for making the investment(投資へのきっかけ)」という理解でいいでしょうか。また、「…that is a big catalyst」の「that」は「C社の映画がearned 10 times as much as in Imax 3-D as it did in 2-D」を指しているという理解でいいでしょうか?また、この場合の「catalyst」はどのような訳が適切でしょうか? 2.以下の訳を添削してください。 The gamble for A社is that studios will release enough digital movies, and agree to pay the virtual print fees, to cover the cost of the equipment and installations - and to lower the cost of capital for a company with just $12 million in trailing 12-month revenue. 訳:「各スタジオが十分な数のデジタル映画をリリースし、バーチャルプリント費用を支払い、設備と設置費用の負担し、移動12ヶ月収益1,200万ドルで会社の資本コストを下げることに同意するかがA社にとっては賭けだ。」