• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英文の和訳)

A Mysterious Feeling That Changes Your Life

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Experience a mysterious and life-changing feeling that draws you towards him.
  • Discover a deep and magical relationship with your soul mate.
  • Unconsciously wait for each other, longing to meet and end your loneliness.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9713/12080)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。(あやかりたい気分です。) あなたと彼とが、不思議な力で引き合うそうです! >A mysterious mystifying feeling will draw you towards him and in that moment your life will become changed, your future will become set. You and he are not only soul mates, but he is a kind of spiritual twin. Never will you have a relationship quite as deep and magical as this, for you and he are meant for each other, and both of you have been unconsciously waiting, both lonely to meet. ⇒神秘的な、神秘化されるような感じがあって、それによってあなたは彼に引きつけられ、その瞬間にあなたの人生に変更が起こり、あなたの未来が設定されることになるかも知れません。あなたと彼は、ソウル・メイト同士であるだけでなく、彼は(あなたとの)一種の精神的な双子なのです。これほど深く神秘的な関係を経験したことは決してないでしょう。なぜなら、あなたと彼が見えない力によって引き寄せられて、あなた方の両方とも無意識のうちに相手を待ち、両方とも切ないほど相手に会いたいと思うのですから。

toom1005
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。コメントありがとうございます。占いとしての読み物ととらえると、そう感じますね(笑)。とてもイメージしやすくわかりやすかったです。本当にありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Once you give your heart, your love is unchanging, eternal, and this man in your eyes will be forgiven most past faults, or given a second chance. Once you find love, you are reliable and discreet, helpful and capable of organizing your partners life as well as looking after him, practical and serious, you pay attention to the smaller details of love and your partners needs. This may encourage you lover to be selfish or thoughtless. He may not appreciate you because you are modest and don't point out the many invisible things you do for him, the effort of your caring, and thoughtfulness the making everything just right for him. You are capable of such great loyalty and devotion on the emotional level. Your soul mate is a shining star, a man who has met the high standard that your soul desires. But you demand little in return from him, so you may be taken for granted, once the love become old and settled.

• 英文和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分となりますので、 内容が中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 You will share your deepest hopes and dreams with your soul mate, almost as though he is your twin soul or best friend He will be your dearest friend and mentor and confidant in life, and also your husband, soul mate and lover. You will share the same ideals and same special attitude about love and marriage. This love will have the strength enough for you to help each other in the face of with any difficulties or commitments in your personal lives in the future. His love will endure for all time. He will be all that you would secretly wished for in a man. You will feel good to have him, a sense of romance or glamour, or ego around him as though he’s someone greater or better, whom you can show off proudly to your friends.

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 On the day you meet he will impress you, and in the days and hours afterwards he will haunt you. That is the only word for it. He will make an impact on the depth of your being that barely registers, except that in the time that follows you will not be able to think of any man but him.. He will seem striking, alluring in some way that you cannot fathom, and which has nothing to do with his looks, as though a chord is struck in your deeper soul, or the innermost chambers of your being. You will recognize him, not only from the description, which is in a sense quite bland, but something inside of you will be mesmerized. All day and days afterwards he will have stamped his indelible impression on your mind and you’ll keep thinking back to him, to the meeting, to the man, to the warm kindling feeling inside of you. Like a curtain of a dream it will drop across you life. It will be that mystical, that beautiful, yet real and solid too.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分となりますので、中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He is a financially competent person. One who will have many ideas about how you can earn more money and acquire possessions and improve your mutual wealth. One who should be able to help support or provide for you. You’ll gain nice possessions and things of value. Both of you will dream of wealth, security, and status. I think money will come to you both, you’ll both benefit financially and materially from the marriage, but too much emphasis will be placed on financial matters after the marriage. Spiritual and creative things are just as important, for these feed the soul of a relationship, while wealth sustains the worldly and material side of a relationship

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 挨拶文かもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Thank you once more for requesting your Soulmate readings. We go now into the third chapter of your Soul Mate. It will follow on as careful and exact as the others. But this is now the unknown territory the lesser wisdom of the stars. We look once again through the curtains of the night and to see what will be revealed from the vault of celestial darkness. The experience of this love will be both intimate and compelling beyond your will. If you open yourself to it will be all encompassing, all healing. It can melt the past scars of life. To find a Soul Mate is always rare and special kind of love, and these readings are designed to guide you towards both cosmically and on the every day material level.

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします。

To save us both a lot of time and trouble I will pay the shipping to return the razor to you and ask for a refund of $410USD to my Paypal account. You can keep the other $54USD to cover your time for shipping and handling.

• 和訳お願いします。

today I have heard about the tragic news about Japan. Hopefully you and your family/friends are doing fine? I am very sorry for my late reply, but I was attempt to have less contact with you, because I thought it would be better for both of us to keep going with our normal life. The farewell of the last time that I saw you was very hard, I did not want to let you cry and have heartbreak.  Do not see me wrong, because I had a great time with you. We both started to have a strong feelings for eachother, but we both also now that this could not work out. That was very hard for both of us and I want you to live a great life without missing our  time too much. Well, hopefully my thing did work out and you are doing fine, you will always have that special place in my heart. Maybe the future will bring us back together... If I have any chance to go to Japan again I will definitly contact you and be with you, only if your situation allows that, maybe in that time you will have a lovely family. Please give other men a chance if they want to be a part of your life. I will be very happy for you..

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか。 ミスのご指摘もあれば助かります。 よろしくお願いします。 Unafraid of the "dark" side of life, you are interested in esoteric religion, everything mystical or occult, and so on. Sexuality and physical desires are seen as spiritual. Money, power, and things of this world are also things you will have in your future with him. You have an intuitive ability to make money and acquire wealth, or to inspire your soul mate to do so. In the relationship his money may come and go, or fluctuate through mysterious circumstance. So may your investments. There will be times when he relies on you for financial support and bad times when you both risk deep losses through deception, theft and unknown causes. Mistakes in official documents.. A question I am occasionaly asked is, “ Does my soul mate like animals and pets? You have Neptune in sextile to Pluto. This small aspect suggests that he has a love of animals, including reptiles and fishes, both pets and wild animals in their habitats, a belief in conservation and also likes children You would like for your marriage to be wealthy. Your soul mate will gain wealth through the dead, or legacies, but I cannot tell when.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳して いただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? またお金の話題かもしれませんが・・ どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Your marriage chart shows that your future partner will be giving and will sustain you emotionally, giving you what you need in a person. He will feed your dreams, your ambitions and soul. He will take your loneliness with fill it with security. The ruling planet of your house of marriage also suggest that money will have an important influence on the future of the marriage and courtship. This could be either in a negative or positive way, as money can make the path smoother, and the marriage quicker, but lack of it can cause the path of love to be delayed or harder or cause it to take much longer to be able to actually afford to get married or live together. So the material side of the relationship will have an influence in the beginning. But don’t worry money will come to you through your future marriage. You’ll will either marry a wealthy partner, who can provide or help provide for you, or else your partner even if poor in the beginning will become wealthy later on in the marriage and you’ll both benefit,

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 2つの段落になりますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Life is a journey, a path through the stars, and through fate. There are times when that path is dark lonely and silent and other times when it is suffused with love, well being. Compared to this love, all other love will seem humdrum and mundane. Soul Mate love is a seductive world of heightened emotions, and all consuming desire. It is the most intense relationship that you will ever experience on earth. An attraction that will seem to touch other levels. When you meet he will seem familiar to you even though you will never have met before, you’ll feel that you ought to know him. As if he is someone from the recesses of your subconscious memory, just out of reach. A memory that won't surface. Intense, as the attraction is. There are two sides to these feelings, there is the surging hopes that stir you, and make life wonderful, when you get some encouragement from him and there is also the dark side the days of uncertainty that all love brings but which are felt more intently too with a Soul Bond.

口座振替の変更について
このQ&Aのポイント
  • 支払い方法を口座振替で行うため、口座の登録をしたのですが、登録完了後ホーム画面に戻ると「支払い方法変更」の欄に手続中という表記が出ていました。
  • これは正常に変更できたと認識して良いのでしょうか。変更完了などのメールも来ないのできちんとできているのか心配です。
  • ひかりTVのサービスやISPぷららについての質問です。
回答を見る