• 締切済み

英語が得意な方,添削御願いします[Part 2]

Part2です 添削できる方がいたら,宜しく御願いします 問題は44問あります []が私の解答です Q4. B.日本語と同じ意味になるように{}内の語を並べ替えよ 1.彼等は明後日,横浜を訪れるつもりだ They {are/to/going/Yokohama/visit} the day after tomorrow. [are going to visit Yokohama] 2.私の父は明日貴方を空港まで見送りに行く My father {at/off/will/see/you} the airport tomorrow. [will see you off at] 3.私はこの週末,東京に買い物に行く I {am/shopping/going/in} Tokyo this weekend. [am going shopping in] 4.私の両親は今度の日曜日に,バスで伊豆に行く My parents {a/are/bus/taking/to} Izu next Sunday. [are talking a bus to] C.日本語と同じ意味になつように,文を完成させよ 1.友人と私は北海道にスキーに行く My {} and I {} {} {} in hokkaido. [friend] [will] [go] [skiing] 2.私たちはそこで雪祭りを見る We {} {} the Snow Festival there. [are] [watching] 3.温泉にも行く We {} {} {} a hot spring to. [are] [going] [to] 4.楽しい時を過ごせればいいと思う I hope that we {} {} {} {} time. [will] [have] [a] [good] Q5. A.{}内から適切な語を選び,文を完成させよ 1.We {practiced/have practiced} "kendo" yesterday. [practiced] 2.Ken and I {are/have been} in the junior orchestre for two years. [have been] 3.This is the best book I {read/have ever red}. [read] 4.I {am playing/have been playing} the piano since I was three years old. [have been playing] B.日本語と同じ意味になるように,{}内の語を並べ替えよ 1.私はこの学校に入ってから沢山の友達ができた I {a lot of/have/friends/made/since} I entered this school. [have made a lot of friends since] 2.私はトム・クルーズの映画を見逃した事はない I {any/never/have/missed} of Tom Cruise's movies. [have never missed any] 3.彼等は既にコンサートチケットを買った He {already/bought/has/a concert} ticket. [has already bought a concert] 4.彼等は今朝から音楽を聴いている They {been/have/listening/music/to} since this morning. C.日本語と同じ意味になるように,文を完成させよ 1.私の友人がちょうどDVDを私にくれたところだ My friend {} {} {} me a DVD. [has] [just] [gave] 2.私は長い間,それが欲しいと思っていた I {} {} it for a long time. [have] [wanted] 3.私はそのDVDを1時間ずっと見ている I {} {} {} that DVD for an hour. [have] [been] [watching] 4.私はこんなに面白い映画を見た事がない I {} {} {} such an interesting movie. [have] [never] [watched] Q6. A.{}内から適切な語を選び,文を完成させよ 1.I feel sleepy. I {should/must not} go to bed. [should] 2.I am good at sports. I {can/must} play tennis very well. [can] 3.He broke his leg,so he {cannot/should} walk. [cannot] 4.He has a cold,but he {may/cannot} go out tonight. [may] B.日本語と同じ意味になるように,{}内の語を並べ替えよ 1.私達はバランスのとれた食事をとるべきだ We {balanced meals/eat/should}. [should eat balanced meals] 2.間食をしてはいけない We {between meals/must/eat/not}. [must not eat between meals] 3.沢山睡眠をとると勉強に集中することができる We {concentrate/can/our studies/on} when we get enough sleep. [can concentrate on our studies] 4.朝練があるかもしれない We {extra practice/have/in the morning/may}. [may extra practice have in the morning] C.日本語と同じ意味になるように,文を完成させよ 1.病気を予防するため,あなたに出来る事がいくつかある There are a few things you {} {} to prevent illness. [can] [do] 2.家に帰ったら,手を洗い嗽をしなければならない When you get home,you {} {} your hands and gargle. [must] [wash] 3.ビタミンCを沢山とってもいいだろう You {} {} in a lot of vitamin C. [may] [ingest] 4.また,皆インフルエンザの予防接種を受けるべきだ Also,everyone {} {} a ful shot. [should] [have] Q7. A.{}内の語を適切な形にして,文を完成させよ 1.The Golden Gate Bridge {complete} in 1937. [was completed] 2.I {move} by the Grand Canyou when I went there last year. [is moved] 3.Picasso's paintings {display} at my city's museum next week. [are displayed] 4."Mona Lisa" {paint} by Leonardo da Vinci. [was painted] B.日本語と同じ意味になるように,{}内の語を並べ替えよ 1.伊勢神社は20年ごとに建て替えられる Ise Shrine {every/rebuilt/is/20 years}. [is rebuilt every 20 years] 2.私の大好きなミロの絵は,ニューヨークの美術館に所蔵されている My favorite Miro' painting {in/is/housed} a museum in New York. [is housed in] 3.自由の女神像は,世界中のすべての人に知られている The Statue of Liberty {everyone/to/known/is} in the world. [is known to everyone] 4.銀閣寺の庭は今,雪で覆われている The garden of the Ginkakuji Temple {covered/is/snow/with} now. [is sovered with snow] C.日本語と同じ意味になるように,文を完成させよ 1.私は奈良に行くので興奮した I {} {} to go to Nara. [am] [excited] 2.東大寺は8Cに建てられた The Todaiji Temple {} {} {} the eighth century. [was] [built] [in] 3.それは地震や火事が原因で何度も修復された It {} {} several times because of earthquakes and fires. [was] [repaired] 4.将来のために,それはよく保存されるべきだ It {} {} well {} care of for the future. [should] [be] [took]

みんなの回答

回答No.1

Q5 3.This is the best book I (have ever read). red でなく,read ならこちらが正解です。 「私が今までに読んだことのある(中で)一番」 B 4.彼等は今朝から音楽を聴いている They (have been listening to music) since this morning. C 1.私の友人がちょうどDVDを私にくれたところだ My friend (has just given) me a DVD. 4.私はこんなに面白い映画を見た事がない I (have never seen) such an interesting movie. watched でも間違いではないと思います。 B. 4.朝練があるかもしれない We (may have extra practice in the morning). may の後は動詞の原形です。 C. 3.ビタミンCを沢山とってもいいだろう You (may/cam take) in a lot of vitamin C. ingest だと in はいらないと思います。 Q7. A. 2.I (was moved) by the Grand Canyou when I went there last year. 3.Picasso's paintings (will be displayed) at my city's museum next week. next week だから未来形。 C. 1.私は奈良に行くので興奮した I (was excited) to go to Nara. 「興奮している」という文脈なら am でよい。 3.それは地震や火事が原因で何度も修復された It (was restored) several times because of earthquakes and fires. 4.将来のために,それはよく保存されるべきだ It (should be) well (taken) care of for the future. さきほど given と gave を誤っていましたが,過去形と過去分詞が混乱されているようです。 残りは(ささいなスペルミスを除いて)合っています。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語が得意な方,添削御願いします[Part 1]

テストが近いにも関わらず,学校は問題の解答を教えてくれないため,このサイトを利用しました (質問…とは少し違うような気がしますが) 問題数は38問です 私は英語があまり得意ではないので,間違いだらけだと思いますが,以下の英文等が合っているか,間違っているかを教えて下さい.また,間違っていたら正しい解答を御願いします ※[ ]内は私の解答です Q1.日本語と同じ意味になるように,{ }内の語を並び替えましょう. 1.トムは昨日,新しいコンピュータゲームを買いました Tom {computer game/new/a/bought} yesterday. [bought a new computer game] 2.彼女は毎日,家で仕事をしています She {home/at/works} every day. [works at home] 3.この数学の問題は,私たちには難しいです This {for us/difficult/math problem/is}. [is difficult for us math problem] 4.マリコは毎朝,公園で散歩をします Mariko {a walk/in the park/takes/every morning}. [takes a walk in the park every morning] 5.ケンタはニュージーランドから妹にEメールを送りました Kenta {an e-mail/from/his sister/sent/New Zealand}. [sent an e-mail his sister from New Zealand] 6.その新作映画はつまらないことがわかりました I {the new movie/found/boring}. [found boring the new movie] 7.彼は私に切手を見せてくれました He {his stamps/me/showed}. [showed me his stamps] 8.彼女は机の下に自分の部屋の鍵を見つけました She {under the desk/her room key/found}. [found her room key under the desk] 9.彼等は庭で花を沢山育てています They {a lot of flowers/in the garden/grow}. [grow a lot of flowers in the garden] 10.音楽を聴くことは,私をリラックスさせます Lestening to music {me/relaxed/makes}. [makes me relaxed] Q2. A.{ }内に入る語を下から選び適切な形にして入れましょう 1.The soccer team { } every day. [practice] 2.Hiroshi { } the players on the field now. [likes] 3.He { } a good soccer player. [is] 4.Everybody { } him. [is sketching]   【be like practice sketch】 B.日本語と同じ意味になるように{ }内の語を並べ替えましょう 1.私達の学校の近くにはクラブがあります Our school {a lot of/has/clubs}. [has a lot of clubs] 2.私は水泳部のメンバーです I {a/of/am/members} the swim team. [am a members of] 3.私は100メートルを約1分で泳ぎます I {100/swim/in/meters} about one minute. [swim in 100 meters] 4.何人かの生徒がプールで泳いでいます Some {swimming/students/are/in} the swimming pool. [students are swimming in] C.ケイとの自己紹介です.日本語と同じ意味になるように,文を完成しましょう 1.私の名前はケイトでイギリス出身です My { } { } Kate and I { } from Britain. [name] [is] [am] 2.私はロンドンの近くの小さな都市に住んでいます I { } { } a small city near London. [am] [living] 3.私には兄がいて,大学で数学を勉強しています I { } a brother,and he { } { } math in college. [have] [is] [studying] 4.私はコンピュータが得意です I { } { } at computers. [am] [good] Q3 A.{ }内に入る語を下から選び,過去形にして入れましょう 1.I { } a bad day yesterday. [caught] 2.I { } a cold from my sister. [had] 3.I { } my cup when I was washing it. [broke] 4.I { } my umbrella on the bus. [left]    【break catch have leave】 B.日本語と同じ意味になるように,{ }内の語を並べ替えましょう 1.ヒロシは机で寝ていました Hiroshi {at/was/his/sleeping/desk} [was sleeping at his desk] 2.彼女は電話で友人と話していました She {friend/her/with/was/talking} on the phone. [was talking with her friend] 3.貴方はそのとき,コンピュータゲームをしていました Were {a/computer/playing/game/you} then? [you playing a computer game] 4.授業中に彼等はノートをとっていませんでした They {not/talking/were/notes} in class. [were not talking notes] C.先週の日曜日にしたことです.日本語と同じ意味になるように,文を完成させましょう. 1.先週の日曜日,私は海の近くの友人宅に滞在していました Last Sunday,I { } { } { } my friend's house near the sea. [was] [staying] [at] 2.私は靴を脱いで,浜辺を歩きました I { } { } my shoes and { } on the beach. [took] [off] [walked] 3.歩いている間,私は美しい貝殻を見つけました While I { } { } ,I { } a beautiful seashell. [on] [foot] [found] 4.私は立ち止まり,それを拾い上げました I { } and { } it up. [stopped] [picked] Q4 A.{ }内の語を,1・2はbe going to,3・4はwillを用いて書き換え,文を完成させなさい 1.My sister {spend} this summer in Canada. [is going to spend] 2.I {pick} you up at ten o'clock. [am going to pick] 3.I {travel} around Japan during the summer vacation. [will travel] 4.I hope it {be} sunny tomorrow. [will be] ※Part 2に続く

• 英語が得意な方へ

アメリカの質問掲示板で質問した際の、返事がよく理解できませんでした。どなたか、分かりやすく訳、または要約をしてくれませんか? 質問 I'm Japanese student studying English This time, I want to ask about subjunctive mood.If you had behaved such a way in the party, my parents would have said that ( ). In ( ), I want to insert ' I had to go home.' , but is it okay to insert this sentence? 'If I had behaved such a way in the party, my parents would have said that I had to go home.' Is this sentence correct? I can't understand the tense, therefore please tell me about how to change the tense. I'm japanese student studying English, so I couldn't write sentences well. 答え You are quite correct. The subjunctive mood is used to describe hypothetical cases, regardless of the facts of the matter. They set the scene, so to speak, and what would happen as a consequence should be delivered in the appropriate tense (which has nothing to do with mood). Thus: "They would have said I had to go home." "They would have said you were acting foolishly." "They would have said 'You are a fool,' and turned away from you." In the last example, the quote would have been delivered in the present of the hypothetical time, and should be rendered that way.

• 英語が得意な方、問題をお願いします。

( )内に入る最も適当な語句を選びなさい。また、完成した文を訳しなさい。 1. I started to ( ) worried when I discovered that my passport was missing from my handbag. (1)get (2)have (3)remain (4)seem 2. ( ) education more widely available is necessary in some countries. (1)Telling (2)Sharing (3)Making (4)Dealing 3. The first typhoon is ( ) the Philippines right now. (1)approaching (2)comig (3)going (4)nearly 4. Can you please ( ) me what time the show begins? (1)teach (2)talk to (3)speak to (4)tell 5. A : Didn't you there to see her yesterday?   B : ( ) I met her there and we went to the party together. (1)No, I didn't. (2)No, I did. (3)Yes, I didn't. (4)Yes, I did. 6. Since I forget to pay the annual fee, this membership card ( ) last Monday. (1)expired (2)has expired (3)has been expired (4)has been expiring 7. Emily was ( ) to go out when the telephone rang. (1)about (2)close (3)for (4)used 8. The telephone ( ) for almost a minute. Why doesn't someone answer it? (1)is ringing (2)rang (3)had been ringing (4)has been ringing 9. The movie ( ) by the time you finish that huge bucket of popcorn. (1)ended (2)had eneded (3)has ended (4)will have ended 10. When I was a child, my mother ( ) say, "The only thing you can't keep is a secret !" (1)will (2)will often (3)would often (4)always 11. You might as ( ) leave early because there is no more work to do today. (1)beat (2)better (3)well (4)good 12. The president said, "All of you ( ) to attend this meeting." (1)are expected (2)expects (3)are expect (4)expecting 13. All of us know Mr. Ichiro Suzuki well. = Mr. Ichiro Szuki ( ). (1)knows all of us very well (2)is well known to all of us (3)is known all of us well (4)is to know of us very well 14. Is it possible that his death might not have been accidental ? Could he have ( ), Dr. Winkel ? (1)be pushed (2)be pushing (3)been pushed (4)be pushing 15. ( ) a matter of fact, I have been to London four times. (1)Of (2)On (3)In (4)As 16. Her sister makes money by playing the violin:( ), she is a professional musician. (1)as a result (2)for example (3)in other words (4)on the other hand 17. It ( ) a difference whether you vote or not. (1)makes (2)takes (3)does (4)leads 以上です。 どうかよろしくお願いします。 間違いなどがありましたら、お知らせください。

• 【至急】英語が得意な方お願いします!

下の英文の日本語訳と文法を出来るだけ詳しく教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします。 Science has only two ways of proceeding : it is either reductionist or structuralist. It i s reduct ionist when it is possible to find out that very complex phenomena on one level can be reduced to simpler phenomena on other levels. For instance, there is a lot in life which can be reduced to physicochemical processes, which explain a part but not all. And when we are confronted with phenomena too complex to be reduced to phenomena of a lower order, then we can only approach them by trying to understand what kind of original system they make up. This is exactly what we have been trying to do in linguistics, in anthropology, and in different fields.

• 英語が得意な方、問題をお願いいたします。

( )内に入る最も適当な語句を(1)~(4)から選びなさい。 また、完成した文を訳しなさい。 1. Taro was standing at the corner ( ) the people go by. (1)wathing (2)looking (3)watched (4)to look 2. A : How can I get to your house? B: Ah, it's easy. I'll ( ) you a map. (1)tell (2)inform (3)draw (4)teach 3. I don't want anyone to know. Can you ( ) ? (1)keep on a secret (2)keep it a secret (3)keep to a secret (4)keep a secret at it 4. I don't think we can come up with a solution to the problem, however long we spend ( ) it. (1)discussing (2)talking (3)to discuss (4)to talk 5. I object ( ) in such a rude way. (1)to being spoken to (2)to being speaking to (3)to be spoken to (4)to be speaking to 6. The catalog ( ) that this year's model is slightly cheaper than last year's. (1)says (2)speaks (3)talks (4)tells 7. Many wild animal species are being forced out of their current homes as the climate ( ) . (1)changes (2)will change (3)to change (4)changing 8. Can I ask you to lend me the magazine when you ( ) reading it ? (1)finished (2)have finished (3)will finish (4)will have finished 9. I have given up my apartment in Tokyo because I ( ) in the dormitory. (1)lived (2)was lived (3)had been living (4)am going to live 10. Look ! The river ( ) much faster than usual today. (1)flows (2)is flowinf (3)flew (4)will flow 11. Ten yaers ( ) since Professor Yokochi retired from his job at the university, but he still often visits the campus. (1)have passed (2)were passed (3)will pass (4)pass 12. When I went back to the village I ( ) ten years before, I found nothing changed. (1)had left (2)was leaving (3)have left (4)was left 13. Paula, you promised you wouldn't be late again, and here are, coming into class ten minutes after the bell rang. Really, you ( ) be late. It interrupts the class and annoys the other students. (1)don't have to (2)have to (3)must (4)must not 14. The English in this letter is too good. He can't ( ) it himself. (1)be writing (2)have to write (3)have written (4)write 15. She is one of those people you really respect but would ( ) time with. (1)have rather spent (2)not rather spent (3)rather not spent (4)rather than spending 16. When we arrived at the scene of the traffic accident, the cars ( ) the police. (1)were inspecting (2)had inspected by (3)had been inspected (4)were being inspected by] 17. I'm looking for Maya. She is ( ) to be around now. (1)supposed (2)participated (3)affected (4)removed 18. The man we interviewed for the new position was intelligent, but we we weren't very impressed ( ) his experience. (1)to (2)for (3)with (4)on 19. Companise should take ( ) of this wonderful opportunity to get new costomers. (1)merchandise (2)advantage (3)advice (4)industry 20. Nowadays, it is ( ) for granted that everyone has a number of rights and freedoms. (1)taken (2)gotten (3)given (4)thought 21. He decided to ( ) the rest of his life to helping young people in developing countries. (1)perform (2)promies (3)remain (4)devote 以上です。 よろしくお願いします。 間違いなどがありましたら、お知らせください。

• 英語が得意な方へ!

英語が得意な方へ! 和訳をお願いします How are you? Are you not too warm? I've heard from my Japanese colleagues that it's very warm in Japan lately. Tomorrow I need to go to Mamma-san and Pappa-san ... is that how you call your parents in Japanese? My sister will also be there and we're going to have a bbq in my parents garden. I'm looking forward to it, because I haven't seen my parents or sister for a very long time. And I won't seem them for a very long time as well. Because next weekend I'm already leaving for Osaka ... and I'm going to stay there till (at least) the end of August. That's about 7 weeks ... I will be very very busy with my work, but it would be nice if we could meet. Yes and hopefully we can eat o-toro ... but you will have to select the restaurant ... since it is your country :) I do know a nice place in Osaka where you can eat tiramisu ... if I close my eyes I can still see you enjoy eating your tiramisu ... hahaha ... you were super cute!!! Today the Tour de France has started. It's the world's most famous bicycle race. Do you know it? Well tomorrow (mmm ... for you today), the finish is in Brussels. And on Monday they will start in Brussels. It's very close to my house ... you can't park in the streets around my house. It's a pity that I won't be able to see it since I'm going to be at my parents place tomorrow. I checked and at HUB they will show the Tour de France on television ... ha now I have an excuse to go to the bar :) Enjoy your Sunday ... and hope to see you,

• 英語が得意な方お願いします。

英語学習を始めたばかりのものです。次の英文の( )に当てはまる語句を教えて下さい (1)昇格に関する連絡 Congratulations on your recent (1.promotion/2.digression/3.motivation/4.proclamation) to Store Manager at the Shinjuku branch. I know how hard you have worked to promote sales at our Osaka branch , and I feel that management is very wise in (1.made/2.having made/3.have made/4.to make) this choice. (2)退職に関する連絡  It is with deep refret that we acept your(1.retirement/ 2.remembrance/ 3.resignation/ 4.remittance) as section chief of the production depart ment. We can understand the demands that this position has placed on you and appreciate the fine (1.contribution/ 2.continuation/ 3.combustion/4.combination) yu have made as team leader. (3)支払い未納に関する連絡 This letter is to inform you that we have not yet (1.accepted/2.received/3.balanced/4.made) payment of $450.50 for invoicd #06712 due on August 20th . I have enclosed a full statement of you account as of September 1st. If payment has already been sent , please (1.regret/ 2.reconsider/3.disregard/4.orward) this letter. If you have any questions about your account , please do not hesitate to contact us.

• [英語]()に当てはまるもの教えて下さい><

1. Since this is a very important problem, we are not prepared to () this here. (1) discuss on (2) discuss over (3) discuss (4) discuss about 2. Thanks for sending the file for me - it () me a lot time. (1) gave (2) made (3) saved (4) reduced 3. You mustn't drive when you are drunk. There is a heavy () for drunk driving. (1) fine (2) fare (3) fee (4) charge 4. () my books are English detective novels. (1) Most of (2) Almost of (3) Most (4) All almost 5. You should be more () to other people's feelings. (1) sensible (2) sensitive (3) sensual (4) sensory 6. () we should make sure we have what we need. (1) For the first time (2) At first (3) The first time (4) First of all 7. This detective novel is said () in 20th century. (1) having been written (2) to have written (3) to have been written (4) that it was written 8. She wanted to be a teacher in the town () she was born. (1) that (2) what (3) where (4) which 9. This table is three times () of that one. (1) as large (2) as large as (3) the size (4) size as 10. Let's go to the park, () we? (1) don't (2) can't (3) shall (4) will

• 英語が得意な方!

英語が得意な方! 和訳をお願いします。 Are you going to watch the soccer game The Netherlands vs Japan? Since all my colleagues are either from The Netherlands or from Japan all my colleagues will watch :) I'm going to be a fan of Japan! Gambare Nippon!!! Oh maybe in the 2nd half of July I'll come to Osaka again. I don't know for how long but it might be for a long period (more than 3 weeks). Yes!!!! No cooking ... no cleaning ... o-torro ... I can't wait! Ok time to watch the game! Have a nice weekend, 内容的には、 『オランダと日本のサッカー見てる? 私の同僚はおそらく見てるだろう。 もしかしたら7月に大阪に行くかもしれない。3週間位。』 という感じで合っていますか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 添削して欲しいです Part1

「A college degree give me high quality education and the ability that way of thinking. A university is the place where to be able to gain knowledge. At that time, I think that the means to go to college or school is to get this ability. However, in the future, we may forget we learned in college. After graduate the college, we also have to continue to learn and think something to work and live. We can acquire the ability in the college for that. It seems that it is very important to live. 」 日本語やく 「College degreeは質の高い教育と考える力を与えてくれる。大学は知識を得る場所である。それと同時に、大学や学校に行くことの意味はこの能力を手に入れることだと思う。卒業後も、働いて生きていくためには学んだり考え続けなければならない。そういった能力を大学では得られる。生きて行く上でそれはとても重要なことのように思える。」 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。