• ベストアンサー

英文の添削をお願いします

日本語に合わせて英文を作成したのですが、添削をお願いしたいです。 1.別れの道を選ぶ I decide the way to split apart. ↑「I decide the way」までは変えたくないです。 2.私たちが飽きるまで Until we are tired of it. 3.11歳以下は注意して使用してください If you are less than 11, please use it careflly. 4.海外で過ごしてきたんですか? Have you been spend your time in abroad?

• do2007
  • お礼率27% (117/426)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • nochi3
  • ベストアンサー率55% (249/450)
回答No.1

1 to split apart は to set apart へ 2  O 3  o 4 Have you spent your time abroad? 気が付きましたところだけです。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

(1)「I decided the way」は、ちょっと違和感があるのですが、変えたくないということであれば、、、  I decided the way of separation. (2) Until we get tired of it. (3) If you are not older than 11, be careful using it.( please use it carefully でも問題はありません) (4) Have you spent your time abroad? です。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削をお願いします

日本語に合わせて英文を作成したのですが、添削をお願いしたいです。 1.それは壊れそうです It maybe is going to break. 2.気が済むまで話そう Let's talk about it together until we are tired of it. 3.だるいという言葉は疲れたとかめんどうくさいというような意味です "Darui" meaning like "I'm tired of or I'm botersome it". 4.君と意見が同じでよかった I am good that our opinion is agreed. 以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送と値引きの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I have created a code for you, you can use the code “AAAA” and it’s valid for anytime you spend over $20, you can use it anytime, this is a special pricing for you. If you want you can purchase it and we can start the order, as for the shipping, we can refund it back if you decide to use your own shipping company, we can also see if we can find a cheaper rate than our retail site and if we can I can refund you back the difference. Please let me know if this works and also if there is anything else I can do for you, thank you for your order

• 英文を添削してください。

if freshman student decide a major, they may change it. I think it is not bad, but if possible, better way is not change it. もし、一年生で専攻を決めると、変わってしまうかもしれない (途中で違う考え方になり、専攻が変わるかもしれない) それは悪くはないと思うが、可能なら、変わらない方がよいとおもう。 と、英文を作りたいのですが…、 初めの英文では()内の言葉は伝わりませんか? よろしくお願いします!

• 英文の添削をお願いします!

1)If I (were) not ill, I (would) go fishing with my younger brother. 2)She loves him (as if) he (were) her own son. 3)If I (had known) it, I (can) have told you. 4)I (wish) you (had not) told the plan to your father. 5)You can listen to the music (as far as) you like. 6)(If) you like it (may) not, you have to decide what to do. 7)I studied hard in my high school days; (unless) I would have failed the examination. 8)No (sooner had) he gone to bed than he fell asleep. 9)I'll lend you the money (for) the condition that you return it within six months. 10)It's about time you (have seen) a Shakespearian play. ()内でおかしいところがあったら添削をお願いしたいです。 よかったら解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

-電話にて- タロウ : もしもし。おれだけど。 ユウタ : おー。何? タロウ : 今何してるの?。 ユウタ : 別に何も。 タロウ : じゃあ今からメシ食べ行かない? ユウタ : いいよ。家に居るから迎えに来てくれない? タロウ : わかった。10分ぐらいで着くから待ってて。 ユウタ : 頼むよ。 -On the phone- Taro : Hi. This is me. Yuta : Yeah, What? Taro : What are you doing now? Yuta : I'm not doing anything. Taro : Now why don't you go out for have a meal with me. Yuta : OK. I'm in my home, so would you pick me up? Taro : Got it. Wait for about 10 minutes until I arrive. Yuta : Please. 口語に近い形になるよう指摘お願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

I can't speak English well enough,and I was here time is shorter than the other guys. But I was able to spend a wonderful time. Thank you for all your kindness. Miss you guys already. 私は英語を充分に話せず、またほかのみんなよりもここで過ごした時間は短いです。 でも素晴らしい時間を過ごすことができました。 皆さん、いろいろとありがとうございます。 すでに皆さんに会いたいです。

• つたない英文ですが.....

今回のオーストラリアでの洪水で 以下の内容を知人にメールを送ろうと思います。 お恥ずかしながら簡単な英語でも苦手です汗。 添削、助言をどうぞお願い致します。 --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi!How are you feeling? I was surprised to see the news of the flood. Are you OK? I'm wishing that Queensland is restore early. By the way, I think that you spend it in ◯◯. The Christmas card was sent to ◯◯. Did you get it? I wish you a safe and healthy life. Hope to see you soon. 洪水のニュースを見て驚きました。 大丈夫ですか? 私はクイーンズランドが早く復旧するよう願ってます。 ところで あなたが◯◯で過ごすと思ってクリスマスカードは ◯◯に送りました。受け取ってくれましたか? あなたが健康な人生であることを願っています。それでは。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 復旧はrestoreじゃなくてrecoveryの方がいいでしょうか? wishよりもhopeの方がいいのか....。 それよりも文法がわからず(汗) どうぞ宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の添削お願いします!!

文法的におかしなところや、スペース、ここは大文字(小文字)だってところなど、チェックをお願いします!!(ひとかたまりが1文です)間違いなさそうだったら、OKだと入れてくださるのも非常に助かります!! (1)If I could reach the stars,I would take one for you, and it would shine in your heart forever like my love. (2)Do you remember? The way you hold me. You looked into my eyes and said ‘I love you'. You caressed and said nothing. But it meant more than the chance to hold me and kiss my sweet lips. (3)I'll stand by you forever. (4)Love may be sometimes hard to show. But I love you more than you could ever know. (5)My love for you is as endless as the universe. (6)Our friendship,love,and life together begins today. (7)Our new story begins now with all blessings. We roll up one page. (8)Summer,the fresh air,the fregrant breeze and the flowers under our feet. The blanket of stars is above us. We dream in it … (9)We have love to blind us. We have laughter to unwind us. Because we have fate to find each other. (10)We exchange an eternal promise and bigin to walk. (11)I pledge my self to love,respect and sincerity. (12)I love you from the bottom of my heart. I may not always show it but I do love you.

• 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳して下さいますか?

Missions: Please refer to CHAPTER 5. Sorry to be DIRECT. I’m going to REPORT you when doing your translation. Mission 1→ Be sure to use both direct and reported speech in your assignment. I left both in the Japanese version, so if you just translate the sentences the way they are written, you will use both.

• 英文を添削してください。

以下の英文で、おかしいところがあれば直していただきたいです。 I'm sorry about the way you and your boyfriend turned out. I believe you are so nice you will find a new boyfriend soon. These days I'm not getting along with my boyfriend, and hardly ever get in touch with him. Love doesn't come off well easily when we are a long way from each other. 言いたい事は、 「彼氏との事、残念だったね。でもあなたは良い人だからすぐに新しい彼氏が出来るよ。私は彼氏とうまくいってないよ、最近はほとんど連絡とってない。遠距離恋愛はなかなか上手くいかないもんだ。」 という感じです。 どなたかよろしくお願いいたします m(_ _)m