• 締切済み

【至急】英語が得意な方お願いします!

下の英文の日本語訳と文法を出来るだけ詳しく教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします。 Science has only two ways of proceeding : it is either reductionist or structuralist. It i s reduct ionist when it is possible to find out that very complex phenomena on one level can be reduced to simpler phenomena on other levels. For instance, there is a lot in life which can be reduced to physicochemical processes, which explain a part but not all. And when we are confronted with phenomena too complex to be reduced to phenomena of a lower order, then we can only approach them by trying to understand what kind of original system they make up. This is exactly what we have been trying to do in linguistics, in anthropology, and in different fields.

みんなの回答

• NPAsSbBi
  • ベストアンサー率37% (142/377)
回答No.1

科学には進行のわずか2つの方法しかありません: それは還元主義かあるいは構造主義です。 それ、1レベルでその非常に複雑な現象を見つけ出すことが可能な場合のi s再管ionistは、他のレベルでより単純な現象になることができます。 例えば、実行することができる(それらはすべてではなく一部分について説明する)生命が中にあります。 また、下層階級の現象になるのに複雑すぎる現象に直面している場合、その後、私たちはそれらがどんな種類のオリジナルのシステムを構築するか理解しようとすることにより、それらだけに接近することができます。 これは、まさに言語学中で、人類学、および異なるフィールド中で行おうと私たちがしているものです。 なぜ、【至急】なのですか? 単に、こう書いておけば早く回答が貰えるだろう、と思って書いただけなんじゃないの?

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。

英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。うまく訳せなくて困っています。よろしくお願いします。 Only in 1968, the year of the student uprising, was it allowed to be set up again under the slightly different name of the German Communist Party(Deutsche Kommunistische Partei, DKP) by which time its membership had slumped to 7,500.

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の翻訳をお願い致します。 I see. Its really hard to think now. Because of this custom fees, its really a lot when paying them. Almost a quarter to pay of the original value. Only in my opinion, I think when it is properly labelled and pack extremely well we can at least be sure the item is safe, but still we don't know what will happen.. I think Japan post is secure and can be trusted. I am with you, in my case I don't really want to lose my money if something happen in the item.. Hard to think.. よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語がとくいなかた和訳よろしくおねがいします

The forests of the earth are home to most of the world’s species, but living things there are in crisis today. Many places on the earth need to be protected, but how can we protect all of them at the same time? In 1988, a British biologist named Norman Mayers conceived of the idea of “hot spots” to identify particular places on the earth that need to be protected urgently. A hot spot is determined by the level of danger faced by a species in a particular region. There are hot spots on land as well as in coral reefs, but in the case of land hot spots, the number of native plants in a region is one factor that determines whether of not it is a hot spot.

• 英語が得意な方。和訳してくださいm(__)m

Other theologians of the time, such as St Jerome, found Biblical support for Plato's doctrine in the story of David at his lyre calming saul, while the Roman philosopher Boethius concurred with Plato in his statements not only of music's power - "Nothing is more characteristic of human nature than to be soothed by sweet modes and disturbed by their opposites" - but also of its essence, writing that "the soul of the universe is united by musical concord" and describing three levels of music: that of heavenly bodies in rotation (the music of the spheres, which, according to later theorists, we cannot hear because it is always there), that of the human being (the concord of body and soul) and that of instruments.

• 英語が得意な方・・宜しくお願いします。

・・for it is only through knowledge that we,as a nation, can cope with the dangers that threaten our society. 訳:・・なぜならば、知識を通じてのみ、われわれは、一つの民族として、われわれの社会を脅かす危険に対処することができるからである。 とありますが、for it is で、なぜならば・・と訳すのでしょうか?辞書を引いても出てこないんです。。 そして、that we がなぜわれわれは、・・と訳すのか分かりません。。 以上2つについてご回答 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の得意な方解答をお願いします。

英語の得意な方解答をお願いします。 次の英文の和訳をお願いしますm(._.)m 11.Studies have already shown that this plant, which is found in rain forests,can be used as medicine. 12.We went to the sports field, where we played soccer. 13.She spoke only English and French,neither of which I understood. 14.The famous baseball player announced that he would retire after the final game, which was a big surprise to his fans. 15.What Stephen said in the conference made the chairperson angry. 16.The man gave away what little money there was. 17.No matter what you give her,she will be very happy. 18.We welcome whoever wants to join us. 19.The little birds followed their mother wherever she went. 20Whenever Simon eats crab,he gets a stomachache. 21My wife is always awake waiting for me,no matter how late I return home. 22The owner is planning to move the factory to a smaller town, where the land is cheaper.

• 翻訳の得意な方、宜しくおねがいしますm(_ _)m

翻訳の得意な方、宜しくおねがいしますm(_ _)m Though we often are aware only of "intellectual content" when we communicate, it is important to understand the basic ebb and flow of relating in a human context, the transmission of sometimes contradictory messages through bodily posture and touch, voice tone, facial expression, and eye contact. 長文ですが・・。"content" には2つの意味があるので、いまいちわかりません。すみませぬ。 kay722

• 英語が得意な方、問題をお願いします

( )内に入る最も適当な語句を(1)~(4)の中から選びなさい。 また、完成した文を訳しなさい。 1.The parents were against the introduction of ID tags ( ) students' names, grades, and even photos. (1)contained (2)containing (3)in which contain (4)contain 2. A lazy student stood in front of his stern teacher and said, "I'm sorry. I could not get the homework ( ) by the deadline." (1)be done (2)done (3)to do (4)doing 3. James started at Mr. Yokota, ( ) what to say or to do. (1)being no known (2)never known (3)not knowing (4)getting unknown 4. A : You have to take chances in life. B : ( ) of chances, I'd better go now. There's a chance I will miss my train. (1)Talking (2)Saying (3)Telling (4)Mentioning 5. Then, in 1912, the self - starter came into use. Suddenly, cars were as easy ( ) as electric fans. (1)start (2)to strat (3)starting (4)started 6. ( ) a plant to flourish, it must have a good supply of light, water, and minerals. (1)For (2)If (3)Of (4)That 7. She couldn't help ( ) laugh at the performance by the comedians. (1)to (2)but (3)from (4)herself 8. My sister insisted ( ) the problem by himself. (1)me to solve (2)on me to solved (3)on my solving (4)that I should be solved 9. A : What do you say to taking a taxi ? B : ( ) (1)Yes,I'll tell that to the driver. (2)We don't say "get on " a taxi. (3)Take me to the airport, please. (4)Sounds better than taking a bus. 10. ( ) they agree or not, I carry out the plan. (1)Whether (2)Either (3)However (4)Whatever 11. It will be a while ( ) I get used to the new computer. (1)after (2)before (3)later (4)than 12. Why did she give up trying, ( ) she might have succeeded ? (1)that (2)how (3)which (4)when 13. Without American infuluense, Japanese culture would not be ( ) it is today. (1)that (2)what (3)when (4)which 14. They spoke only English and French, neither of ( ) she understood. (1)what (2)which (3)whose (4)that 15. A : Which of these sweaters do you think I should buy ?  B : Buy ( ) you like. (1)which (2)whichever (3)that (4)whoever 16. We had to do ( ) petrol during the fuel crisis. (1)into (2)to (3)with (4)without 17. They say that Japanese people are punctual by and ( ) , judging from the fact that they can start their meetings in time. (1)small (2)generally (3)general (4)large 18. She borrowed my bike and never it back. And ( ) , she broke the lawnmower and then pretended she hadn't. (1)for instance (2)in spite of this (3)that is to say (4)what is more 19. It never ( ) to her that graduate school would be so difficult. (1)happened (2)occurred (3)reminded (4)seemed 20. ( ) I thought he was shy, but then I discovered he was just not intereted in other people. (1)For the first time (2)At first (3)Firstly (4)For a start 21. She always stays calm. I'm never seen her kose her ( ) . (1)temptation (2)temple (3)temper (4)temperture 以上です。 よろしくお願いします。 間違いなどがありましたら、お知らせください。

• 和訳お願い致します。

Now, in answer to this objection, I have only to say that no one can have a more lively appreciation than myself of the supreme importance of experimental or historical veri fication, in all cases where the possibility of such verification is attainable. But in cases where such verification is not attainable, what are we to do ? We may clearly do either of two things. We may either neglect to investigate the sub ject at all, or we may Jo our best to investigate it by employ ing the only means of .investigation which are at our disposal. Of these two courses there can be no doubt which is the one that the scientific spirit prompts. The true scientific spirit desires to examine everything, and if in any case it is refused the best class of instruments wherewith to conduct the examination, it will adopt the next best that are available. In such cases science clearly cannot be forwarded by neglect ing to use these instruments, while her cause may be greatly advanced by using them with care. This is proved by the fict that, in the science of psychology, nearly all the con siderable advances which have been made, have been made, not by experiment, but by observing mental phenomena and reasoning from these phenomena deductively. In such cases, therefore, the true scientific spirit prompts us, not to throw away deductive reasoning where it is so frequently the onlyinstrument available, but rather to cany it with us, and to use it as not abusing it.

• 英語得意な方、訳していただけないでしょうか?

次の文を訳していただけないでしょうか? The issue is not simply the manifest nature of language and music, but the extent to which they rely on the same computational processes in the brain. Our ultimate concern is with the evolved physical and psychological propensities that provide the capacities for language and music in our species, Homo sapiens. When dealing with such capacities, as much attention must be given to those for listening as to those for producing.

dcp-j926nのpc接続方法
このQ&Aのポイント
  • dcp-j926nのpc接続方法について詳しく教えてください。
  • スマホでのwi-fi接続はできるが、pc接続ができない問題について解決方法を知りたい。
  • dcp-j926nをWindows11で無線LAN接続する際の手順や注意点について教えてください。
回答を見る