和訳お願い!アメリカの電話料金についてとベルギーについてのテレビ番組のお知らせ

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカの電話料金は高いので注意が必要です。また、日曜日の夜にはベルギーに関するテレビ番組があります。
  • アメリカではほとんどの場所で無料のWifiが利用できます。スターバックスやレストラン、ホテルなどでWifiが使えますので、携帯電話ではなくWifiを利用する方が経済的です。
  • 日曜日の夜にはテレビでベルギーについての特集が放送されます。その番組を見て、ベルギーへの旅行を検討してみてはいかがでしょうか?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします! 何となく分かったのですが(アメリカでは電話が高いから気をつけてね。あと今週の日曜日にベルギーについてのテレビがやるよ‥) みたいな内容だと思うのですが。 一部ちゃんと分かる部分は省いたりしているのでわかりずらい所もあるかもしれませんが宜しくお願いします! Oh one more thing I want to tell you. You mentioned that you're going to use the rental phone. If you're going to use your phone to call and read emails it's going to be very expensive. But in the US you almost have free wifi internet access. If you go to StarBucks or a restaurant, hotel, ... most of them have wifi. So if you could bring a small laptop of a mobile phone with wifi access. That would probably be a lot easier for you. I've heard from a colleague that on Sunday evening there is a travel program on some Japanese channel on television. And this Sunday it's going to be about ... Belgium :) I hope that after seeing that ... you might come to Belgium on holiday.

• puumii
  • お礼率62% (154/245)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • foomufoomu
  • ベストアンサー率36% (1018/2761)
回答No.1

もうひとつ言っておくことがあるのですが、あなたはレンタルフォーンを使うらしいけど、それは要注意です。その電話で話やEメールをしようとしているなら高くつきます。けれど、USではwifiという無料のインターネットが使えます。 スターバックス、レストラン、ホテル、・・・ほとんどどこでもwifiが使えます。だから、あなたはwifi用に小さなラップトップかモバイルフォンを用意すればよいのです。たぶん、そのほうが、ずっと簡単です。 同僚から聞いたのですが、日本のどこかのTVチャンネルで、日曜の午後に旅行番組があるそうです。そして今週の日曜は・・・ベルギーだとか。 (^_^) それを見てから、休日にベルギーに来れるとよいですね。

その他の回答 (1)

• goldtea
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/1)
回答No.2

ああ、それともう一ついっておきたいことがあります。あなたは携帯をレンタルする予定だと言っていましたね。 もし、通話やeメールの受信用だとすると大変高くつくと思います。その代わり、アメリカではwifiによるインターネットアクセスがほとんど無料で使用できるのですよ。 スタバやレストラン、ホテルなどのほとんどの場所にはwifi通信網があります。ですからwifiアクセス機能のついているノートパソコンか携帯電話を持参するほうがいいと思います。 同僚の話によると、日本のテレビで毎週日曜日の夜に旅行番組をやっているとか。そして、今度の日曜は、、、ベルギー特集だそうですね。 それを見て、休日にベルギーに来れたらいいですね。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 ・ I hope you had a good night's sleep and that I'm not giving you too much stress. Am I giving you stress with your flights? Sorry if I did. Please choose whatever is easy for you. And if there is something I can do to help, I only try to make you happy :) Today I heart that I might have to visit 3 potential customers in China. It would be a very short visit ... just a few day. Hmmm it's almost like your visit to Belgium .. hahaha. If I need to go to China, I would be back before the 1st of December. Don't worry I will be here when you come. Actually I told my boss a friend from Tokyo is coming to visit Belgium ... so he knows I need to be in Belgium then. And Jents (do you remember him) told my boss and all my colleagues ... "and it's a very pretty friend" ... hahaha

• 和訳お願いいたします!

和訳お願いいたします! How are you this morning? I guess you're quite happy ... maybe you don't need to work today. Listen ... I've been thinking about your trip ... and I feel a little bit bad. When I was in Japan, you traveled all the way to Osaka, only be there a couple of hours and then go back. Now you're going to come all the way to Belgium and stay here a 2,5 days. I feel this is wrong I should be the one making all this effort. But since it might be interesting for you to come to Europe ... hmmm ... I guess it's ok for you to come. And I will be very happy to be your guide in Belgium :) But the least that I can do is to arrange your ticket. Please consider giving me your passport details and when you would like to return. I'll propose a few options and I'll book the one you want. Last time you payed for the shinkansen to come to Osaka please let me arrange your travel to Belgium. Now smile and be a good girl, don't be stubborn and say ... "hai" ... Now that I have this of my chest ... I can go bed and sleep with a clear conscience :)

• 和訳お願いいたします

Hmmm you like this hotel? I think you know how to appreciate nice things. ・You know that it's only 1 more week before I get on the plane ... I really can't wait to be with you again. ・And it's going to be really nice to see you in your own country and in Tokyo! . ・And of course I choose only the best things for you.

• 至急★和訳お願いしますm(__)m

How are you doing today? Hope you are having a good day. I don't think that we are going to go out to sea for three months anymore. Our schedule, right now, is that we're going to go out to sea on the 21st until probably early november. it'll still be a month out but better than 3 months out. And I have a half day tomorrow and the day off on Sunday, and was wondering if you maybe wanted to go to like huis ten bosch or something. Can I ask you a question, what did your brother think of me? I didn't really get the chance to get to hang out with him and want to hang out another time, if that's ok with you and your brother ttyl

• 和訳して頂けないでしょうかm(__)m

If you're too careful about falling down, but not leaning against anything or holding on to anything, you'll fall more. Just make sure there's something nearby to lean on if you think you're going to fall at some point. Can't be too safe. よく道端で転ぶんだーという話をしたら、こう返答がかえってきました。 なんとなくはわかるのですが・・・ よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします…

和訳お願いします… FFのEyes on meとゆう曲です。 Whenever sang my songs On the stage, on my own Whenever said my words Wishing they would be heard I saw you smiling at me Was it real or just my fantasy You'd always be there in the corner Of this tiny little bar My last night here for you Same old songs, just once more My last night here with you? Maybe yes, maybe no I kind of liked it your way How you shyly placed your eyes on me did you ever kuow? That I had mine on you Darling, so there you are With that look on your face As if you're never hurt As if you're never down Shall I be the one for you Who pinches you softly but sure If frown is shown then I will know that you are no dreamer So let me come to you Close as I wanted to be Close enough for me To feel your heart beating fast Aud stay there as I whisper How I loved your peaceful eyes on me Did you ever know That I had mine on you Darling, so share with me Your love if you have enough Your tears if you're holding back Or pain if that's what it is How can I let you know I'm more than the dress and the voice Just reach me out then You will know that you're not dreaming Darling, so there you are With that look on your face As if you're never hurt As if you're never down Shall I be the one for you Who pinches you softly but sure If frown is shown then I will know that you are no dreamer

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 You can come to Belgium? I'm very happy to have you as my guest. It will be my pleasure the show you my country, I hope you won't be disappointed. But don't worry I will spoil and pamper you so you have a good holiday. And if that doesn't work ... we'll throw in a few chocolates and waffles :) As for the date ... December - March ... my first reaction would be ... what about the 1st of December? The sooner the better :) March next year I have a big deadline, also January next year we need to demo a new chip on CES in Las Vegas. Hmmm ... I think that indeed beginning of December would be good for me. But what about you? When is a good time for you? Isn't December a busy month for you? Also the weather might not be that good. Normally it's not that cold in Belgium but the coldest months are January / February. Normally in December / March it's not that cold. Yeah December might be nice with all the Christmas decoration etc ... But I still need to check with my boss if he thinks if it would be ok to take leave then. Please let me know what is good for you, ok? Oh yesterday I made a salad and I used your oil and pepper / salt. It was really nice. A little bit spicy but just nice. Thank you again! ... maybe I'll meet you in my dream :)

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 We're going to assume that a machine does not require anything to be conscious that a naturally evolved organism--you or me, for example--doesn't require.

• 和訳お願いいたします

i dont know what you want, you break up with me one day and then you ask me if we`re broken up and want to get back together? look i need you to understand is going to to be difficult, and i may not respond back right away all of the time. i am going to be here for quite a while still , i have no job, and i barely have enough money left for a plane ticket to to japan please i need your patience if this is going to work but i`ll give another chance

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **I think this is what you meant by "sense." If someone says you have good taste, they're saying that they admire your ability to appreciate things. It probably means that either both of you like the same thing. If I said it to someone who I did not agree with it would be strange because then I am implying that I have bad taste haha. You can be more specific, like I could say "She has good taste in shoes," which means that I think (whoever she is) has a really good idea of what a good shoe is. "Sense" can be used to express a similar idea though. If I say you have a nice sense of style, it means that I probably think your clothes are cool or the way you decorated your room is cool etc. It's most typically used with "sense of style/fashion" though I think I could probably say something like "You have a nice sense of what it takes to bake a good cake," but it's much easier to say "you know how to bake a good cake." If someone actually does say "someone has a good sense of what it takes to bake a good cake," they're probably trying to communicate that this person is so good at baking cakes that they naturally know what makes it better... It's like how we have a "sense of smell" or a "sense of hearing." That person is so good at baking cakes that it's like they have a "sense of cake."