• 締切済み
  • すぐに回答を!

至急★和訳お願いしますm(__)m

How are you doing today? Hope you are having a good day. I don't think that we are going to go out to sea for three months anymore. Our schedule, right now, is that we're going to go out to sea on the 21st until probably early november. it'll still be a month out but better than 3 months out. And I have a half day tomorrow and the day off on Sunday, and was wondering if you maybe wanted to go to like huis ten bosch or something. Can I ask you a question, what did your brother think of me? I didn't really get the chance to get to hang out with him and want to hang out another time, if that's ok with you and your brother ttyl

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数103
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• 回答No.1
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)

今日はお元気ですか?あなたが楽しい日を過ごしていることと思います。私たちはもうこれ以上3ヵ月間もの航海へ出ることはないと思います。私たちの予定では、今のところ、21日に出港し多分11月上旬まで航海に出ることになります。それでも、まだ1ヵ月の航海ですが、3ヵ月の航海よりはましです。 それから、私は明日半日、日曜日には丸1日、休暇があります、それで、あなたがハウステンボスかどこかの様な所に行きたいのではないかと思っていました。 あなたに質問をしてもよいでしょうか?あなたのお兄さん(弟さん)は、私のことをどう思ったでしょう?あなたのお兄さん(弟さん)とはお付き合いする機会がなかったのです、それで、あなたやお兄さん(弟さん)が良ければ、また別の機会にお付き合いしたいなと思っています。 ではまた後ほど。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 大大至急です!(´;ω;`)日本語訳お願いします。

翻訳機にかけるのはやめてください。 英語がわかるかた、日本語訳おねがいします。 (1)I more than just like you. (2)I'm not saying I like tall girls. I'm saying I don't care about how tall a girl is.  (3)If things are going to work between us when I leave. (4)Right now it seems like you're scared and it makes me think that things are going to work between us when I leave.  (5)No one else but you. I am not unconcerned either. There are going to be times that I won't be able to talk to you everyday. When I go to Montana I will be at work for 5 days at a time and won't be able to go back home and email or message you. Or if I deploy somewhere and I will only be able to message you 1 or 2 times a week maybe. That's the way it's going to be and I need you to be able to handle that. Please know that there will never be a day that I don't think about you or I won't be thinking about you all day. 日本語訳お願いします。

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

You and I will tell tell everybody that we are going to put on a fight and that every animal will have to bring a freshly killed boar in order to get in and see the fight. 宜しくお願いします!

• 和訳お願いいたします

Hmmm you like this hotel? I think you know how to appreciate nice things. ・You know that it's only 1 more week before I get on the plane ... I really can't wait to be with you again. ・And it's going to be really nice to see you in your own country and in Tokyo! . ・And of course I choose only the best things for you.

• 緊急で和訳をお願いします。

By the rules they must deiver in 1 day in Moscow but they didn't. Could you please go to Japan post and file a claim? They have to pay you money for each day of delay. Also I'm going to file a claim to ebay.

• 和訳お願いします!

The german soccer players are okay but I think there are better ones from other teams. But what a shame that Spain doesn't have a chance to win the world cup anymore. Really? I also was in Barcelona last summer, when exactely were you there? And this year from August to Feburary of the next year I'm going to study in Barcelona for half a year And Spain in general is a great country, you should also go to the south, for example to Málaga, Cádiz, Granada or Sevilla. 少し解読が難しいです、よろしくお願いします!

• 和訳をお願いします。

i am sorry if i make you think that way . but i will still get my japanese better .remember i am still new on and i want to know no mather what but is ok ,if you feel that way about me well i let you go .. is late for me and i dont want to make you Mad ... but sorry if i make you mad ..bye チャットで知人から送られてきたのですが、いまいち意味が分かりません。。。 どなたか和訳をお願いできませんか?

• 和訳お願いします

Can you believe we are heading into the 2012 Holiday Season? This year has flown by and seems to only be going faster. We here at want New york Company everyone to have a wonderful holiday season, and we have a special offer for you to help out for the busy Holiday Season. We know that the freight can be a killer for our International customers. So from now until November 30th we are going to be offering free shipping on stock orders of over $2,500. This offer is only available for book that are ready to ship, and does not apply to any of our lifestyle products. Please remember this is a limited time offer. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding this special, or if you need access to an updated catalog please let me know and I will get that information as soon as you can. 宜しくお願いします

• be動詞+going to/ 進行形で意思未来

(1)Are you going to go out tomorrow night? Are you going out tomorrow night? (2)Are you going to go to the movies tomorrow night? Are you going to the movies tomorrow night? 勉強したつもりなんですけど、 いまだに使い分けがちゃん出来ません。テキストは(1)(2)とも be動詞+going to 動詞では、ないんです。   going to go to ~など、 goの重複を避けたいから?  意思をハッキリ表すような 内容だから?  tomorrow night は be動詞+going to で表すようなものではない? んなことないですよね、特には追加例文は与えられていません。 どうしたら わかるようになるのでしょうか?

• 和訳お願いいたします

There is only one thing I really wanna do ... and that's be with you. Besides this I want to go to the fish market if that's possible. But I read that it's best to visit it early in the morning. However I don't think we should wake up early on your holiday! Is it possible to go another day, before you work maybe? If not I can go myself. On your day of ... let's relax. Is that ok for you? I would be really happy to meet your friends ... maybe I can ask them some bad things about you ... hahahaha. No I'm kidding. I'm really looking forward to meet your friends.

• この英語を日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

なんとなくは分かるのですが、知らない単語があり的確に訳せません...。 お力添えお願いします。 don't think that way .... i understand your situation . i know how it feet to be in that type of situation . here is something to make you feel better . don't worry i still think that you are a wonderful person and thank you! for be in honest .... i respect you ... now think about this " ( That me think that you are the best person in the world and is happy for the way you are! ) " and only think about it all day so you feel better