• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳をお願いします

Chance meetings are all around us. New and interesting people and great opportunities are dished up to us daily if we’re willing to sport them and seize them. Don’t be someone who sits on the sidelines and says, “I never seem to meet anyone interesting.” If that’s you, then it’s time to try a little harder. The opportunities are there; you’re just not tuning in to them. Whatever it is you want to succeed in, achieve or communicate to the world, chance meetings can be a valuable tool to help get you there. という文章があるのですが 最後の Whatever it is you want to succeed in, achieve or communicate to the world, chance meetings can be a valuable tool to help get you there. の文構造が取れず、訳せません 英語ができる方、よろしくお願いします

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • 閲覧数219
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2
  • naomkb
  • ベストアンサー率74% (56/75)

こんにちは Whatever it is you want to succeed in, achieve or communicate to the world, chance meetings can be a valuable tool to help get you there. なかなか複雑な構造ですね。 主語は 真ん中にある chance meeting ですよね。 ではそこを中心に考えていきましょう。 S = chance meeting V= can be C= a valuable tool これが軸となる節だと思います。 では 続く help you get there  は、 chance meeting can be a valuable tool whichi is to help you get there と考えたら分かりやすいのではないでしょうか。 「chance meeting は あなたをそこへと導いてくれる一助となる、価値あるツールになれる」 という日本語になります。 では、その前にある 従属節 と呼ぶのかな (すみません、文法はあまり詳しくないのです) Whatever it is you want to succeed in, achieve or communicate to the world, について考えてみましょう。 ちょっと難しいですね。 whatever it is の "it is " が無い方が分かりやすい英語なのでは?と思うのですが。 もしかしたら、Whatever it is (you want to succeed in, achieve or communicate to the world), chance meetings can be a valuable tool to help get you there. と、「それが何であろうと」だけにフォーカスをあてて、かっこ内を抜かして考えたほうが分かりやすいかもしれません。 そのうえで、 succeed in, achieve or communicate to the world を考えた場合 you want to succeed in whatever you want to achieve whatever you want to communicate whatever to the world となります。 それを踏まえて全体を考えると 「あなたが成し遂げたい事、成就したい事、 世界に伝えたい事、 それが何であれ」 となります。 そして、文章全体を眺めたら あなたが成し遂げたい事、成就したい事、 世界に伝えたい事、 それが何であれ chance meeting は あなたをそこへと導いてくれる一助となる、価値あるツールになるでしょう という意味が分かってくると思います。 つまり get there  は 「「あなたが成し遂げたい事、成就したい事、 世界に伝えたい事」 となるのだと思います。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

詳しい解説をありがとうございます!! whateverのかかり方がいまいちよくわからなかったので助かりました! また機会があればよろしくお願いいたします

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1

次のように書き替えたら、お分かりでしょうか。 'You want to succeed in something? You want to achieve something? Or you want to communicate something to the world? Whatever it is, chance meetings can be a valuable tool to help get you there.' 「何かで成功したいですか?何かを得たいですか?それとも世界に何かを伝えたいですか?望みが何であれ、出会いというチャンスは、あなたをその場へと導く価値あるツールとなり得るのです。」 「it」とは、「something」であり、「whatever you want to ...」でもあります。something は元の文には載っていませんがね。 つまり、書き換える前の文なら、whatever から world までは、「あなたが成功や、獲得や、伝達をしたいと望むものが何であれ」となりますね。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

早い回答ありがとうございました!! 分かりやすかったです! また機会があればよろしくお願いいたします!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

どなたか、和訳をお願いします。 「Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about your resume and search for new employment opportunities earlier this morning, it was appreciated. As per our conversation, attached you will find the application for employment with △△for you to complete and return to me at your convenience. I will let you know as soon as any other opportunities arise that you may be a good fit for.」

• 和訳お願いします…

I have to go to sleep, goodnight 〇〇, and remember that things will change and you will find a good situation if you stay positive and keep trying, you can always come visit here and travel to see beautiful nature with me, I'll help as much as I can listening and looking for opportunities for you, I have some ideas already

• 和訳お願いします★

There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real.

• 直接法でしょうか

There is a time when action should be taken and if opportunities are lost it is sometimes unwise to try to make them later. if 以下は直接法でしょうか。条件節が現在形で主節も現在形というのはあまり見たことがないので???です。この場合はどういう意味を持つのでしょうか。また、it は to以下を指すのでしょうか。それとも if opportunities are lost でしょうか。 お手数かけますが、ご教示頂ければ幸いです。 宜しくお願い申し上げます。

• 和訳お願いします。

“I don't consider that you really belong among them. You just tumbled on to the Board by chance. The Trustee, as such, is fat and pompous and benevolent. He pats one on the head and wears a gold watch chain.”

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Japanese companies do not give them job security, compensation, training, professional development and career advancement opportunities. “Compensation” means the money received by an employee from an employer as a salary or wages. “Professional development” is learning to earn or maintain professional credentials such as academic degrees to formal coursework, conferences and informal learning opportunities situated in practice.

• 和訳をお願い致します。

英語の和訳をお願いします。 私はネット上で自分のイラストをアップしたりしているのですが、先日、こんな英語のメールが届きました。 英語がサッパリ出来ませんので、和訳に自身がない所が多く、内容もよく分からなくて、困っています; どうか、ご助力をお願いしますm(__)m。 Hi , My name is Minjie and I am the gallery curator at SPACEWOMb Gallery in New York . We have recently moved our gallery to Manhattan’s Lower east side! There is heavy pedestrian traffic and several galleries in the area, and we are only 2 blocks away the New Museum! I found your works online and wanted to let you know about two upcoming exhibition opportunities. I have attached the exhibition details below. Please let me know if you are interested. I look forward to working with you thank you! Sincerely, Minjie

• 和訳をお願いします。

1,You'll have to find someone else to take to impress. 2,Do you actually think of those things to say to girls and them use them on us?

• 急ぎです!英文の訳をお願いします

1、school does not offer enough opportunities to explore different waysof life 2、parents must not push their children into different activities and make them practice every day

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。おそらくthat説以下が理解できていないのだと思います。 自身が翻訳できたところも付記しておきます。 I can tell you ain't the type a' lad that fancies being important or valuable, but you don't get to decide that. 「お前が~でない奴だということは分かるが、お前がそれを決めることはない。」 よろしくお願いします。