• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします★

There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real.

noname#205081
noname#205081
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9715/12083)
回答No.1

人生には、ものすごく誰かを恋しく思うあまり、その人を夢の中から引っぱり出してきて現実に抱きすくめたくなるような瞬間があるものである。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

人生には、夢の中に引き出したい、現実に抱きしめたいぐらいに、その誰かを非常に愛しく思っている瞬間があります。 という感じでいかがでしょうか?

• shuu_01
  • ベストアンサー率55% (760/1366)
回答No.2

誰かに会えなくなり寂しくて、夢から連れてきて現実に抱きしめたくなる瞬間が人生にある。

関連するQ&A

• "moments in life"を和訳すると?

"moments in life"という英文文章が気にいっています(下記に一部を示します)。 しかし、この文章のタイトルの"moments in life"の意味が良く分かりませんので教えて下さい。 MOMENTS IN LIFE There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real! When the door of happiness closes, another opens; but often times we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one, which has been opened for us. Don't go for looks; they can deceive. Don't go for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile, because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright, find the one that makes your heart smile. 以下省略します。 以上

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的な部分は意訳していただけると ありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 In a past life you were lovers, soul mates. Somewhere in the subconscious mind out mind remembers all that has happened previously in early life, But our conscious mind does not. However when you meet someone from an earlier life or someone whom there was a soul mate bond with, you instinctively react to them, and the feelings of love, sexual attraction, obsession are stirred, That’s what you felt in a past life too, and even though this might sometimes clash with the shyness or uncertainty you feel when you meet as virtual strangers. Part of your mind will recognize your future and you’ll just feel instinctively that this is the one who will understand you, who will take all your pain and loneliness away and who knows your soul. The one you want to share your life and all your secrets with. You’ll just be drawn to each other by a strange and beautiful feeling. That is fragile and mystical as a dream, so insubstantial and yet powerfully real. Feelings that cannot be described.

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Your romantic life will be a passionate life. Intense feelings and strong attachments. You had a need to be understood, and to be regarded as deeply significant to your partner. You are fiercely loyal, faithfull, sometimes possessive. You can be jelous and suspicious of the people you fall in love with, prying into their life and secrets. You want to know what they are doing when your not there.

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語が得意な方、和訳して下さると助かります。 baby in a few more days we get to see each other. i know how it is to have hard times and how important it is to have a great support system so you wont let it slow you down or bring your feelings down. i know your friends are there for you when you need them but there are situations where you need to handle on your own. i want to always learn how to change your mind and help your feel positive in your life. i want you to feel like you are growing all the time. i know that what is not growing is dying and when you feel like that you can't help but wonder what is the meaning of your life? when you feel like you are growing, you never want to die; you just want to live forever. feel like yelling out "i love my life" . that is what i hope i could be for you. make you feel and scream out " i love me life". i wont give up on you! i just want you to know that! with or without me i only want you to be happy!!! 長文でお手数おかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。。

• 英文の解説をお願いします。

There is such a thing as being so dedicated to fairness, as an elemental law, so rigidly a part of your being, that when you encounter someone who doesn't give it that much stock you are unfair to them. *この英文の構造と意味がわかりません。 *as an elemental law→基本的な法律ですか? * so rigidly a part of your being, that when you encounter someone who doesn't give it that much stock you are unfair to them. →thatが二つ出てくるのですが、文法的にどのようになっているのでしょうか? →itはa thing as being so dedicated to fairnessのことですか? お手数ですが教えてください。

• 和訳お願いします。

長いですが、お願いします。 Did you have any good dreams last night? Dreams come from the part of the brain that contains memories, thoughts,and emotions.You dream during a stage of sleep called REM. You can have up to six dreams a night, and each dream usually lasts from 10 to 40 minutes. Whether or not people remember dreams depends on the individual. Some people remember many of their dreams while others do not. But what do your dreams mean? Alan Siegel is a scientist who studies dreams. "Dreams help us get in touch with our deeper feelings," he says. "They can tell us a lot about ourselves, and may even help us figure out problems." Here are a few common dreams. Dream1: You Meet Someone When You Are Wearing Your Pajamas(or Nothing at All!) This dream may be the result of an embarrassing event in your life. Your brain is trying to help you deal with the event. Dream2: You're Flying This is a good period in your life. You may feel that other people look up to you as a leader. Dream3: You Didn't Study for a Test This means you are under pressure. You are worried about a major event in the future. If you're not prepared for the event, your dream could be telling you, "It's time to get to work!"

• 和訳お願いします。

多分お別れのmailなんだけど綺麗に訳してもらえませんか? it bothers me when you are late and leave so early.  we don't spend enough time together. when you walked out on me you crushed me. Maiko I love you but cant be with you anymore... Im sad but I want you to have a good life.  I know you want children later and  I cant give that to you.  I dont want to be selfish and waste your time. I dont want to hurt you.  I dont want you to regret life later.... Im letting you go because its better for your future.

• 和訳がわかりません。

there much kinder to the scalp and clean up's tend to allot easier. がうまく訳せません。 文法的にもわかりません。 The secret to achieving the best possible bond when using these types of adhesives is to make sure the Glue is dry as they are contact adhesives the last thing you want to do is attach your unit when the Adhesives wet as this can seap through the lace units. わかる方がおりましたら、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いします

Chance meetings are all around us. New and interesting people and great opportunities are dished up to us daily if we’re willing to sport them and seize them. Don’t be someone who sits on the sidelines and says, “I never seem to meet anyone interesting.” If that’s you, then it’s time to try a little harder. The opportunities are there; you’re just not tuning in to them. Whatever it is you want to succeed in, achieve or communicate to the world, chance meetings can be a valuable tool to help get you there. という文章があるのですが 最後の Whatever it is you want to succeed in, achieve or communicate to the world, chance meetings can be a valuable tool to help get you there. の文構造が取れず、訳せません 英語ができる方、よろしくお願いします

• 和訳希望

When you realize your crush is 36. My life is a lie. But who cares I'm gunna marry them.