転ばずにはいられない?その理由と対策とは

このQ&Aのポイント
  • もしも転ぶことを心配しすぎて、何も頼らずに立つことばかりに気を使っていると、むしろ転ぶことが増えてしまうかもしれません。
  • 転ぶ可能性があると思う時には、近くに何か頼れるものがあることを確認しておくことが大切です。
  • 安全対策は慎重に行いつつ、転ばないための対策を考えましょう。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳して頂けないでしょうかm(__)m

If you're too careful about falling down, but not leaning against anything or holding on to anything, you'll fall more. Just make sure there's something nearby to lean on if you think you're going to fall at some point. Can't be too safe. よく道端で転ぶんだーという話をしたら、こう返答がかえってきました。 なんとなくはわかるのですが・・・ よろしくお願いします。

• m_sa
  • お礼率100% (3/3)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

転ばないようにと思っても、よりかかったりつかまったりするものが何もなければ、どうしても転んでしまう。 この辺りで転びそうだなと思うところでは、体を支えるものが近くにあるところを通行することだね。 用心するに越したことはないよ。

m_sa
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします…

和訳お願いします… FFのEyes on meとゆう曲です。 Whenever sang my songs On the stage, on my own Whenever said my words Wishing they would be heard I saw you smiling at me Was it real or just my fantasy You'd always be there in the corner Of this tiny little bar My last night here for you Same old songs, just once more My last night here with you? Maybe yes, maybe no I kind of liked it your way How you shyly placed your eyes on me did you ever kuow? That I had mine on you Darling, so there you are With that look on your face As if you're never hurt As if you're never down Shall I be the one for you Who pinches you softly but sure If frown is shown then I will know that you are no dreamer So let me come to you Close as I wanted to be Close enough for me To feel your heart beating fast Aud stay there as I whisper How I loved your peaceful eyes on me Did you ever know That I had mine on you Darling, so share with me Your love if you have enough Your tears if you're holding back Or pain if that's what it is How can I let you know I'm more than the dress and the voice Just reach me out then You will know that you're not dreaming Darling, so there you are With that look on your face As if you're never hurt As if you're never down Shall I be the one for you Who pinches you softly but sure If frown is shown then I will know that you are no dreamer

• 英文の和訳をお願いしますm(_ _)m

簡単そうなんですが、分からない英文があります。 どなたか、和訳するとどうなるか、教えてくださいm(_ _)m "If you're not on my side, you're on my way." ここでの「on my way」はmy とあるので 主語がyou're だと、不自然な気がします。 質問があれば、補足します。 よろしくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• too careful to drive

You cannot be too careful in driving.という例文はよく見かけますが、You cannot be too careful to drive.とは言えないのでしょうか。

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 ロックバンドのザ・カーズについて下記のように聞かれているのですが分かりません。 「thank you take care and looking foreward to them hey if you ever come across live CARS at SUN PLAZA HALL OR OSAKA in 1980 let me know I have tapes from JAPAN that year but always looking to upgrade and if THE CARS were on JAPAN TV that year too anything video wise take care.」 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします! 何となく分かったのですが(アメリカでは電話が高いから気をつけてね。あと今週の日曜日にベルギーについてのテレビがやるよ‥) みたいな内容だと思うのですが。 一部ちゃんと分かる部分は省いたりしているのでわかりずらい所もあるかもしれませんが宜しくお願いします! Oh one more thing I want to tell you. You mentioned that you're going to use the rental phone. If you're going to use your phone to call and read emails it's going to be very expensive. But in the US you almost have free wifi internet access. If you go to StarBucks or a restaurant, hotel, ... most of them have wifi. So if you could bring a small laptop of a mobile phone with wifi access. That would probably be a lot easier for you. I've heard from a colleague that on Sunday evening there is a travel program on some Japanese channel on television. And this Sunday it's going to be about ... Belgium :) I hope that after seeing that ... you might come to Belgium on holiday.

• 和訳お願いします。

困ってます(>_<) お願いします。 another way to say get in touch with would be talk to. another way to say get in touch with would be stay away from. another way to say get in touch with would be remember and then forget. another way to say get in touch with would be connect with and undestand. According to the passage,which of the following is true about dreams? If you dream you're wearing no clothes, something embarrassing probably happened to you. If you dream you didn't study for a test, then you have nothing to worry about. another way to say look up to you would be are careful when they're with you. another way to say look up to you would be like to talk to you. another way to say look up to you would be think good things about you. another way to say look up to you would be dream about you. I have to finish this paper tonight! If I don't hand it in on time, I'll get a bad grade! I fell on the stairs, and everyone laughed at me! My life is great! I don't have any problems, and I'm really happy! Everyone else was wearing the right clothes. I just came in jeans and a T-shirt. The concert is in two days, and I haven't had much time to practice my violin.

• 和訳お願いします

Yuri soon found the animal's body leaning against a store in a nearby town. (While he was away, his cousin had sold it to the store owner for two snowmobiles.) Dogs had eaten part of the tail and ear, but overall, it was still in "as close to perfect condition as you can imagine," says scientist Daniel Fisher. With help from the police, the body was taken by helicopter to a museum. The animal was a baby mammoth, and scientists called it Lyuba, after Yuri's wife.

• 文の違いを教えてください。否定を含む表現

「道路を横断するときは、いくら注意してもしすぎではない。」 (1)It's not too much for you to be careful when you cross the road. (2)You cannot be too careful when you cross the road. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いします><

すいません、和訳お願いしたいのですが… お時間ある方お願いします。 Going on a vacation to Japan is getting more expensive for us Americans because the dollar is weak against the yen if you haven't heard. So if you visit America now, it would be more advantageous for you guys. However, I just read on Yahoo news that Japan is trying to promote its tourism and if lawmakers in Japan prove this bill/law, they will distribute 10,000 airline tickets for free, for people to visit Japan. But the trade-off is that people that accept the offer will have to blog about their experiences on the internet. If I ever do visit Japan, I will definitely visit you because I will need a tour guide lol :)