• ベストアンサー

申し訳ありませんが、またまたまた訳していただけませんか・・??

申し訳ありませんが、またまたまた訳していただけませんか・・?? NO INFACT IM HAPPY READING YOUR EMAIL I DONT FEEL BEING DISGUSTED PLEASE DONT FEEL DISLIKE BECAUSE I LIKE YOU SO MUCH

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 21s-a
  • ベストアンサー率40% (160/398)
回答No.3

いいえ 本当は(あなたの予想とは裏腹に)あなたのメールを読めてハッピーだよ。 うんざりなんかしてないし、あなたのことはとても好きなんだから嫌われているとか思わないでよ。

yuya1981
質問者

お礼

度々 アリガトウです! また お世話になる事もあるかと思いますけど、その時はヨロシクですっ!

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

実はあなたからのメールを読んでいます。嫌われてない気がして幸せです。あなたのことこんなに好きなので、嫌にならないでください。 英語と日本語との相互ソフトがお勧めです、便利で使いやすいです。良かったら、使ってください。 http://www.flatworld.jp/soft/173725.html

yuya1981
質問者

お礼

アリガトウです! また お世話になる事もあるかと思いますけど、その時はヨロシクですっ!

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

INFACT は In fact ですね。 In fact I'm happy reading your email. 本当に君のEメールを読むのを楽しみにしているよ。 I don't feel being disgusted. うんざりなんかしてないよ。 Please don't feel dislike because I like you so much. 嫌われているなんて思わないでよ、ぼくは君を気に入ってるんだから。 私は英語が得意というわけじゃないので、おおよそこんな感じだろうという訳をつけてみました。

yuya1981
質問者

お礼

アリガトウです! また お世話になる事もあるかと思いますけど、その時はヨロシクですっ!

関連するQ&A

• 英訳お願いします。長くて申し訳ありません

長くて申し訳ございませんが、英訳おねがいします。ニュアンスがわかりません 英訳お願いします。私は彼がいますが、好きな人ができてしまいました。 でも素直にはなれず、喧嘩しました。怒っているのかニュアンスがわかりません。 どなたか訳してもらえますか? 女:i know i was being selfish last night when you are busy 男:No your not being selfish i just think its not good idea 女:what is mean 男:im sorry though i know you want to see me i just dont think it is good idea 女:why? 男:i think you deserve more then i can offer 女:??? 男:i know you want boyfriend and right now i cannot have girlfriend so i think maybe you should find someone else 女:i usually dont need boyfriend..you dont know me well.i like just fun and something like that..you dont know me..im maybe not good person 男:by your text messeges you give off a different vibe 女:you dont know me really... 女:i dont need boyfriend..so i just told you i dont like something is such a hassle i like just fun 男:you just text me way too much making me think you are looking for boyfriend 女:im soorry i have boyfriend 4years..so idont need boyfriend..you asked me before..JK is your boyfriend? its true.do you know me? 男:haha i knew it and you told me no. i should just trust my instincts 女:then you never asked me..sorry 男:yea its ok idont care about that as long as you dont get too attached 女:next month he is going trip..so..still i wanna see you ..its true 男:sounds like trouble to me ..does he know? 女:no! he doesnt care me.he doesnt try to know about me. anyway you dont care about me right? 男:still sounds like too much drama for me 女:why too much drama? you told me you dont care..you dont need girlfriend i dont need boyfriend.. 男:yea i dont but i dont really care to get involved either... its just too much right now . im done 女:i dont know what you want to say..you dont like 'i want you' but i didnt tell you that 男:your situation is too complicated for me i just dont wanna get involved with you 女:i dont know.. i mean to say that you want me to tell you..so. is it okay i will break up him right now? and i dont need boyfrien im free! its okay???!! 男:No thats not the point..yea..then ill be clear about it you should probably find someone else 女:Tell me really want you want to say ! it was better that i didnt tell you true things.. if i tell you whatever..you will be mad.. 男:i dont want to hang out anymore. im not mad..im just done 女:im just done too.

• 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

i like u so much anytime. BECAUSE your FRIEND of mine. you feel me? 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

• 和訳お願いします

dude your not my fucking friend and i dislike you so much because you call me that just shut the fuck up god damn. 「おい、お前は俺の友達じゃないし俺はお前が大嫌いだよ。」 so muchまではわかったのですがあってますか? becauseからがよくわかりません。お時間があれば教えてください。

• 訳とこの英文に疑問があります。お願いします

質問がいくつかあります。 1 メールをもらったのですが訳をおしえてください You dont have to Apologize about not being able to speck english good. I dont speak japanese that good yet either. I also study everyday by myself too. あなたが英語うまくないことはあやまらなくてもいい 私は日本語うまくないし。私も自分で毎日勉強してるよ。(なんでalsoとtooが両方使われてるのかわかりません、、) 2 I also like to play music. Right now I am teaching my self to play the guitar. 私は音楽を演奏するのもすき。。。わかりません。teaching my self.. 教えてるんですか? それとも自分自身で覚えてるんでしょうか、、、 3 あなたのメールをよんで興奮したよ、だって私も映画をみるのがすきなんだ。 というのを英語にしたいのですが、 Im excited to ...your email. because I like watching movie also. すみませんおしえてください。。

• 英語得意な方お願いします><

自分で書いて英語詞です よかったら感想ください>< the memory of spending it together it's seeming to disappear few how many things have i done that i wanted to do with you i believed what you said and thought that you would be back someday im still waiting you do you see how much i need you? you dont stay with me even if i wish so much even if i wanna hear your voice you dont let me do so but i cant dislike you everytime i part from you i hold my tears so you won't notice if i cried i wonder if you'd come back what can i do for you to come back here? im still looking for the answer do you see how much i need you? you always disappear from here so easily you dont tell me anything true it hurts this much but i cant dislike you i wonder if we could go back like befoe there's a me that's still expecting but the more i expect the more it becomes painful so much that i cry i know how much i want to see you i really need you

• 英訳お願いします。

英訳お願いします。私は彼がいますが、好きな人ができてしまいました。 でも素直にはなれず、喧嘩しました。怒っているのかニュアンスがわかりません。 どなたか訳してもらえますか? 女:i know i was being selfish last night when you are busy 男:No your not being selfish i just think its not good idea 女:what is mean 男:im sorry though i know you want to see me i just dont think it is good idea 女:why? 男:i think you deserve more then i can offer 女:??? 男:i know you want boyfriend and right now i cannot have girlfriend so i think maybe you should find someone else 女:i usually dont need boyfriend..you dont know me well.i like just fun and something like that..you dont know me..im maybe not good person 男:by your text messeges you give off a different vibe 女:you dont know me really... 女:i dont need boyfriend..so i just told you i dont like something is such a hassle i like just fun 男:you just text me way too much making me think you are looking for boyfriend 女:im soorry i have boyfriend 4years..so idont need boyfriend..you asked me before..JK is your boyfriend? its true.do you know me? 男:haha i knew it and you told me no. i should just trust my instincts 女:then you never asked me..sorry 男:yea its ok idont care about that as long as you dont get too attached 女:next month he is going trip..so..still i wanna see you ..its true 男:sounds like trouble to me ..does he know? 女:no! he doesnt care me.he doesnt try to know about me. anyway you dont care about me right? 男:still sounds like too much drama for me 女:why too much drama? you told me you dont care..you dont need girlfriend i dont need boyfriend.. 男:yea i dont but i dont really care to get involved either... its just too much right now . 女:?? you dont be involved...what? 男:im done. 女:i dont know what you want to say..you dont like 'i want you' but i didnt tell you that 男:your situation is too complicated for me i just dont wanna get involved with you 女:i dont know..never mind its not problem.what do you want to say? i mean to say that you want me to tell you.. 男:yea..then ill be clear about it you should probably find someone else 女:is it okay i will break up him right now? and i dont need boyfrien im free! its okay???!! 男:No thats not the point.. 女:someone? no need. Tell me really want you want to say ! it was better that i didnt tell you true things.. if i tell you whatever..you will be mad.. 男:i dont want to hang out anymore. im not mad..im just done 女:im just done too.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ですがいきなり値上げになりました。その事をメールしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Of course I remember you. I like you very much. Your email is well received. Thank you. I am not aware of your price increase. How much are you paying now and how much were you paying befor? Please advise so I can review.

• continueのニュアンス

友人からメールを貰ったのですが、continue on the computer..という意味がいまいち把握できません。コンピューターを続ける?何を?と思って悩んでしまいました。前後はこうです。After reading your email,I want to say so much,so I will continue on the computer..なんです。とても簡単に見えるのですが、コンピューターで続ける?何を?と混乱してしまいました。・ずうとパソコンの前にいるということでしょうか、それかパソコンで何かを書くということでしょうか?ご指導いただけたら幸いです。

• 意味を教えてください

I have been trying to focus on improving my live and I feel like you need more than what I can give. So I feel like I'm being selfish. "I feel like you need ...."からが意味がよくわかりません。僕が与える以上に、僕は君を必要としているで良いでしょうか?

• このメールはどういう訳ですか?

メールなんですが、私はこのように英語で入れました 最近メールできなくてごめん、病気になって調子よくなかったんだ。○○という病気だといわれて、右のわきがちくちく痛い。でも二週間くらいで治る。 週末は何してた? という文をいれたら i feel tired same as you, and a little sick. i dont know why. maybe im connected to you haha. im thinking about you. and im feeling a little sad i guess. i cant control it. I miss your email. i want to hold you hand in sickness. と帰ってきました。 訳を教えてください 君と同じ。。。感じる なぜかわからない君のことを考えているよ少し寂しいだ。メールがこいしいよ手をにぎりたい 教えてください