• ベストアンサー

continueのニュアンス

友人からメールを貰ったのですが、continue on the computer..という意味がいまいち把握できません。コンピューターを続ける?何を?と思って悩んでしまいました。前後はこうです。After reading your email,I want to say so much,so I will continue on the computer..なんです。とても簡単に見えるのですが、コンピューターで続ける?何を?と混乱してしまいました。・ずうとパソコンの前にいるということでしょうか、それかパソコンで何かを書くということでしょうか?ご指導いただけたら幸いです。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

あなたのメールを読んだら、書きたいことがたくさんありすぎて、パソコンの前でもう少し書き続けることにします。 「引き続きメールの返信をする」ことだと思いますよ。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

文脈からみると、きっと”コンピューターの前にいる”ことを続けるってことだとは思いますが、イマイチ、意味の分かりにくい文章ですので、理解できなくても大丈夫です(笑) ”あなたからのメールを読んだ後、すごく言いたい(書きたい)ことがありすぎて、PCで作業を続ける事にします”という意味だと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 申し訳ありませんが、またまたまた訳していただけませんか・・??

申し訳ありませんが、またまたまた訳していただけませんか・・?? NO INFACT IM HAPPY READING YOUR EMAIL I DONT FEEL BEING DISGUSTED PLEASE DONT FEEL DISLIKE BECAUSE I LIKE YOU SO MUCH

• 日本語に翻訳してくれていただけませんが

I have passed the interview of NEC internship and will begin the job in 8.22. So I cannot take your(company) internship and feel realy sorry. That it, I want to refuse the offer and what to say is the most polite way?(In Japanese) Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!

• アメリカに住む彼の英語のニュアンスがわかりません(恋愛の英語)その2

訳していただきたい文章(特にわからないところ「that way ][will like]の意味) -------------------------------------------------------- [i will like to say that i love you but i think i cant say i love you (中略) love its like but with more fealings(中略) i will like to see you ,each time i wake up so that way(中略) i will like to be at your side everyday and be there with you when you need me」 ---------------------------------------------------- たびたび彼はi will like ・・というフレーズを使います。 大意ではわかりますがこれは現実には無理だと言っているのでしょうか。 英語のできるかた意訳でも良いので教えてください。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• きちんと訳せません

ペンパルからのメールなんですが、彼は時々電話で話したいといっているのは解かるんですが、きちんと訳せません。教えて下さいお願いします!! I just wanna ask you if is cool to talk on phone sometimes...you know I don't have internet connections @ home yet,so I thought it will really be cool if we can talk on the phone.You can teach me japanese..lol...and I english.Anyway I'm just asking,you don't have to do it if you don't want to.But if you don't mind,you can email me your number and I can hola @ you sometimes....Looking forward to reading your email again.

• 翻訳できる方お願いします。

My legs hurt, and hard I can not e-mail often do not think hoId I want to spend so much I do not have a computer, so it's And now it is done well The e-mail frequently, I'll never OK I did not get mail often hurts I want to understand お願いいたします。

• 手紙を翻訳してもらえませんか?

今年海外に留学した家庭教師の先生からもらった手紙なのですが、英語がものすごく苦手で読むことができません。自力でできずに、人に頼ってしまってすみません・・・。  もしよろしければ、お暇な方翻訳していただけませんか?  (名前の部分は○にしておきます。)よろしくお願いします。  are you all right!? i have just heard about the earthquick(jisin) few hours ago. i am so much worried about you, ○○○ and your family. please tell me that you are all right, please! it is my macedonian friend's pc so i cannot type japanese, sorry. and, i wanna say "congraturation!!" you did it! i am so much happy that you will be toritu-high school student! its your effort not mine, dont forget :) there will be so many enjoyable things in your future :) i hope you will be happy. say hello for me to your family, especially ○○○. miss you so much, ○○○

• 訳をお願いします

オークションでの質問できたのですが、わかりません(泣) Hello seller i have interest on your item for my son for is birthday gift that will be coming up in Africa so i will like to know the condition of the item and i will offer you US$ 4,500.00 for the item including the shipment by EMS so i will make the payment via bank to bank transfer to your account in cash so i will need your bank information for the payment pls get back to me with your personal email to my email(メールアドレスが書いてありましたので()の中はふせます) so that the deal can be very fast ok fast ok.

• 手紙の和訳(細かいニュアンス)を教えて頂きたいです

私はドイツ人の女性とアメリカで知り合い、しばらくメールで連絡のやり取りを続けています。 私はバンドをしており、彼女は私のファンになってくれると言ってくれました。 また、私は彼女に再会したいという願望があり、 彼女の故郷であるドイツにいつか訪問したいと言っておりました。 そして今回彼女から以下のような英文が返ってきました。 大まかな内容はわかるのですが、 細かいニュアンスを知りたく、質問させて頂きます。 I was very happy when I read your email and that you want me to be your first fan!! Of course I want to be that and I want to see all your videos :o)) Would you let me show them around to advertise you a bit? Now I wish you a happy new year in which all your dreams and wishes come true!! Do you still want to see Germany? :o) I will probably apply for the american dream for the first time in 2012 - dont know yet when Ill go there if at all though. Maybe we can move there together for a few years (1)一段落目のWould~の文章は、advertiseのためにvideosをもう少しみたいと言っているのでしょうか。あまり真意がつかめずに困っています…。 (2)二段落目のI willから始まる文章は、彼女がアメリカで数年チャレンジしたいということと、それに私を誘っているという解釈で相違ないでしょうか。 もし(2)が正しいなら、私は現在働いており苦渋の選択を強いられることになります。 (海外に住みたいという願望はあります。 今の会社でそれを実現するのは早くて5年後くらいです) ご教授頂ければ幸いです。 どうかよろしくお願いします。

• この英文の意味を教えて下さいm(__)m

すみません・・・ メールをもらったのですが、ちゃんと意味があってるか不安なので意味を教えて下さい。 よろしくお願い致します。m(__)m ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I have been so busy lately! I would love to keep in touch with you and apologize for taking so long to return your email. I will write you a much more detailed email very soon. I have just returned home from another music trip and am extremely tired! I will write very soon!

• 日本語にして下さい!!よろしくお願いします。

Although an email is not enough, and a video is not enough as well, I want to try to tell you how much I appreciated your gift! I got so, deeply moved from this…that I don’t even know what to say (and this is so rare!). I was expecting to receive my new watercolor brushes today, so, when the postman rang the doorbell, I though ‘YEPPEEE!!! My new brushes! Hurray!’ and I hurried to the door! Then he said: “There are 2 packages for you boy!”. I thought “Weird, the sent 2 packages for 3 small brushes?”. Then I read what was written on one of them… and I totally forgot about brushes. It was your gift. I was...stunned! Surprised! Totally, incredibly happy. I went back inside, here in front of my pc. And I started shaking, as I was so…! I opened it, and saw your sweet presents, and sent you the SMS and LINE messages, then read the letter. Yes, I did cry (please, don’t think I am a crybaby! XD). I got really moved by what you did. You know I like Ranma and bought me something about it...it's...I can’t describe how happy I am, that's why I will record the video right after finishing the email. And I love everything you sent me! The Christmas Origami, so beautiful and delicate!. And the Onsen souvenir ;__; thank you for thinking about me when you went there…! And the stamps, and the letter… Mika! There are so many things I would like to be able to say. Mika, you are so special for me, thank you! I will now record the video, and write the transcript of what I say (I hope I don’t start crying! XDDDD I promise I won’t!) Take care, Mika, I am with you. Always. Don’t ever feel alone. Because if you need, I will be with you. I will never leave you alone! Fabio The transcript of the video------------ gosh XD okay I cried but just a little XDDDD Sorry! Hi….hey! Its….hard to find the right words to thank you. I wrote it in the email but I want to thank you. I know it’s not enough, it will never be enough…a video, or an email! I…. I am really, really happy…uhm…for…for what you sent me. I really like these (showing ranma notebooks)…. I like this (the souvenir from onsen). I like…the stamps….and the letter! And this…well, you wrote on it so I like it! I…I am so happy of it. And… I don’t know exactly what I want to say! Because…uhm… (pause) I said I would have done that but I’m doing it XD don’t worry! It’s just…thank you. I appreciate it, I appreciate it so much! And… If I ever feel alone… I will… shake this! I will shake this and I will know you are somewhere and… hopefully happy! And….uhm! Sorry… And… aww my voice sorry! I am so so happy you sent me these things that I don’t even know what to say… now you’ll think I’m a crybaby right? I am not a crybaby…but…I, I am… I got so moved from your present that really I don’t know what to say! And….Sorry….! Sorry I am so happy that I can’t help it. I am a crybaby right? XD You think so! But… uhm…uhm….yes! thank you…thank you so much! Thank you so much! For your really… unique gift! Thank you!