世界中のお金の総額はいくら?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • もしも世界中の全ての銀行から最後の1セントを引き出し、76億人の財布やポケット、貯金箱からも全てのお金を取り出し、全てのソファの隙間やレジを空にし、世界中の通貨を集めたら、その山は約5兆ドルの価値があるでしょう。
  • アラジンによって管理されるお金の総額はいくらでしょうか?もしも世界中の全ての銀行から最後の1セントを引き出し、全ての国の全ての人々の財布やポケット、貯金箱からも全てのお金を取り出し、全てのソファの隙間やレジを空にし、全ての金庫を空にしたら、その山は約5兆ドルの価値になるでしょう。
  • 世界中の全ての銀行から最後の1セントを引き出し、全ての国の全ての人々の財布やポケット、貯金箱からも全てのお金を取り出し、全てのソファの隙間やレジを空にし、全ての金庫を空にしたら、その山は約5兆ドルの価値になるでしょう。アラジンが管理するお金の総額です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の邦訳

This is how much money Aladdin manages: if you took every last cent out of every bank in every country in the world, emptied the wallets and pockets and penny jars of all 7.6 billion people, if you rummaged down the back of every sofa and emptied every till and safe until you collected every scrap of currency in the world, you would have a pile of cash worth around five trillion dollars. 上記英文の邦訳をお願いします。

• jubu
  • お礼率86% (919/1061)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.1

>上記英文の邦訳をお願いします。 ⇒以下のとおりお答えします。 (訳文) 《これはAladdinが管理する金額です。すなわち、世界のすべての国のすべての銀行から最後の1セントまですべてを取り出し、76億人すべての人の財布・ポケット・金隠しの壷を空にし、すべてのソファの後部・下部を切り開いて空にし、すべてのレジと金庫を空にし、世界のすべての通貨のかけらを集めた場合に、あなたの目の前にはおよそ5兆ドルの価値の現金が山を成すことでしょう。(このすべてが、Aladdinの管理する金額です。)》

jubu
質問者

お礼

感謝申し上げます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の邦訳をお願いします。

If the individual is to ‘go on in the world’, she or he needs to give meaning to, and structure, the meaningless and unstructured sum of economic activities. 上記英文の邦訳をお願いします。

• 英文の邦訳をお願いします。

The results of a survey we conducted of reporting about four major indicators――UNDP’s HDI, Transparency International’s Corruption Perception Index, Freedom House’s Freedom in the World indicator, and the World Bank’s Doing Business indicators—in three major US and UK opinion-shaping newspapers and magazines are consistent with this model. 以上の英文を御訳し下さい。

• 英文の邦訳の添削

The firm makes its facilities available in whole or in part to managers looking after $11 trillion more, a tally that has recently been growing by about $1 trillion a year. All told, Aladdin keeps its eyes on almost 7% of the world’s $225 trillion of financial assets. This is unprecedented—and it means flaws in the system could matter to more than just BlackRock, its investors and its customers. If that much money is being managed by people who all think with the same tools, it may be managed by people all predisposed to the same mistakes. 上記英文の下記の試訳の添削をお願いします。 「BlackRockは,11兆以上の資産の管理の面倒を見るために,マネジャーに対してAladdinの全面的あるいは一部の利用を可能にしており,この数字は,年々約1兆ドルずつ成長していることを示している。結局の所,Aladdinは,世界中の225兆ドルの金融資産のほぼ7%に目を光らせている。これは,未曾有のことで,――また,それは,そのシステムの欠点が単にBlackRockのみならず,その投資家およびBlackRockの顧客にとって問題になるかも知れないことを意味する。多くの資金が,同じ手段を用いて考える全ての人によって管理されるなら,同じ過誤に感染する全ての人によってそれは運用される場合もある。」 以上宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の邦訳

In this sense, there is no evidence of the formation of transnational enterprise groups - sets of giant firms whose boards interlock and whose shares are owned in blocs that enable coordinated strategic control over major corporations based in multiple countries. Rather, intercorporate ownership relations, typically emanating from financial institutions and consisting of holdings of considerably less than 5 per cent of share capital, express the cross-penetration of investment and the developing solidarities of a transnational corporate community. The continuing clustering of both directorial and ownership relations on a national basis is consistent with Kogut and Colomer's (2012) findings that the transnational network of interlocking directorates and intercorporate ownership in the 1990s was very strongly a small world ――locally clustered within countries, particularly for the directorial network, with a few key transnational interlocks creating 'short cuts' that shrink the global social space (cf. Carroll 2009). 以上の英文の邦訳をお願い致します。

• 英文の邦訳

Over the past twenty years, a widening gulf has appeared between the increasingly internationalized financing arrangements of the world’s leading corporations and the persistence of nationally compartmentalized approaches to the study of corporate control. In lieu of direct empirical evidence on corporate control at the global level, the most widespread assumption is that the globalization of ownership has taken the form of an expansion of arm’s-length, market- based arrangements traditionally prevailing in the Anglo-American economies. 上記英文中後半の,In lieu of 以下の適訳をお願い致します。

• 英文の邦訳

Its validity was even more damaging than its shortcomings. If, indeed, neoclassical mathematics is irrelevant to the economic world, my history of the relations between economics and policy would turn into the history of nothing at all. 上記英文のラストの would turn into the history of nothing at all. をお訳し願います。

• 英文の邦訳を願います。

In a scientific paper published in 1672 about “shining flesh,” Boyle inserted a narrative about the “night before,” and set up a mousetrap of his own, a fact-within-a-fact, so to speak: Yesterday, when I was about to go to bed, an amanuensis of mine, accustomed to make observations, informed me, that one of the servants of the house, going upon some occasion to the larder, was frightened by something luminous, that she saw . . . where the meat had been hung up before. Whereupon, suspending for a while my going to rest, I presently sent for the meat into my chamber, and caused it to be placed in a corner of a room capable of being made considerably dark, and then I plainly saw, both with wonder and delight, that the joint of meat did, in divers places, shine like rotten wood or stinking fish; which was so uncommon a sight, that I had presently thought of inviting you to be a sharer in the pleasure of it. (quoted in Daston and Park 1998:13) 上記英文を御訳し下さい。

• 英文を訳して下さい

I want you to know that even if it takes me 2 or 3 days to write you,please bear with me and also know that you are always on my mind and i mean every word of it. bear=熊ですよね? babyみたいな意味合いでしょうか? i mean every word of it. ここが上手く訳せません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文の翻訳をおねがいします。

I have always taken for granted that pockets are places to put things into, and have stuffed my pockets with anything that would go into them―books, newspapers, letters, pipes, pouches, cigarettes, match-boxes, and so forth. Yet even as a boy I was discouraged from making this, as it seems to me, natural use of my pockets. I was told that, if you put things into your pockets, you spoilt the shape of your suit. This seems to me as ridiculous as it would be to say that, if you put potatoes into a sack, you spoil the shape of the sack.

• 英文の邦訳

Indeed, in a very real sense the present financial expansion has been primarily an instrument—to paraphrase Wallerstein—of the containment of the combined demands of the peoples of the non-Western world (for relatively little per person but for a lot of people) and of the Western working classes (for relatively few people but for quite a lot per person). 上記英文の括弧内を邦訳願います。宜しくお願い申し上げます。