If only you knew

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover the overwhelming love and dreams that fill my heart, if only you knew.
  • Experience the healing power of your presence and the possibility to achieve a brighter future, if only you could feel.
  • Uncover the key to my happiness and the ability to leave the pain of the past behind, if only you could guess.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文を訳して下さい。

If only you knew, how my heart overflows with love for you. If only you could see the way you fill my hopes and dreams. Even in the dark of night, I've only to think about you to feel your loving light and from this world I drift feeling as if I'll never touch the ground again... If only you knew. If only you could guess how I hear your voice when others speak; for you hold the key to my happiness, and it's always you my soul seeks. If only you could feel, how your very presence has the power to heal, all the wounds inside me. You've made me abandon the pain of yesterday, and you've shown me that the past can no longer stand in the way of what I hope to achieve... If only you knew. 読みにくいかもしれませんが、よろしくお願いします。 特に、how I hear your voice when others speakの訳が知りたいです。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

あなたが分かってくれさえすれば、 あなたへの愛でどれほど私の心が溢れているかを。 あなたに見えさえすれば、 あなたが私の希望と夢を満たす方法が。 夜の暗闇の中でさえ、 私はあなたのことだけを考えてきた あなたの愛の光を感じ そして、この世界から、私は漂い まるで、 私は再びこの地面に触れることが決してないように感じる... あなたがわかってくれさえすれば。 あなたが想像してくれさえすれば、 他の人が話すとき、どの様に私があなたの声を聞くかを; なぜなら、あなたは私の幸せの鍵を持っているから、 だから、私の魂が求めるのは、いつも、あなたです。 あなたは感じてくれさえすれば、 どれほど、あなたの存在そのものに、 癒す力があるかを、 私の中のすべての傷を。 あなたは、私に捨てさせる 昨日の痛みを、 そして、あなたは私に示してくれた 過去がもはや 邪魔にならないことを 私が実現したいことの... あなたが分かってくれさえすれば。

rosa_maria
質問者

お礼

長文の和訳、ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を訳して下さい。

It's amazing how you knock me off my feet, every time you get around me I get weak. You fulfill my every fantasy. Its amazing how you don't even know how much you drive me wild. Just confide in me your deepest feelings, tell me your fantasies and they shall be fulfilled. I will do anything it takes to make you happy because that is the only thing that matters to me anymore. よろしくお願いします。

• この英文を訳してもらえませんか?

この英文を訳してもらえませんか? Hello dear new friend, how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email (****@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. yours new friend linda

• if only節内の文章の繋がりについて

添付ファイル文章の for so often, so often I remember how he used to run to me and shout and laugh, if only I could hear his little feet I should know him! についてです。 if only I could hear his little feet (and ) I should know him! と、 and やカンマがあれば理解できるのですが、これはそういったものがなく、 どうしてなのか理解できないです。 解説お願いします。

• メールの英文の訳をお願いします

アドレスが間違えているのか、迷惑メールなのか分かりませんが気になりましたので訳をお願いいたします。 ちなみにこの英文のあとにURL的なものがついていました。 hello hi and love .i am fine.quite jest like you the trvavel was not so good.bikose you was not with me .and no girlfriend?i was jest my salf .and my life is now so sad .now hear in varanasi is to hot ....an ran. i have no time for to go .........ganga. i am to busy at my huose.its good nwes for you. you have your room at my home .wan you come to india ....you no nide hoteel ,,after 2 dey i am free to go ganga and work. and its ....take 2 manth to make room ...........how is your life go.........do you have your internet..write me soon. if you can. i mas go to home. i love you. i miss you. you are one nice girlfriend?of me missing you hear a lot.i hope i wish same form you your lone

• 洋楽、和訳歌詞

R.kerryのyour body's callin'の和訳歌詞を分かる方おしえてください。 Yeah, I don't want you to hold back any longer baby Cause tonight, I'm gonna give you all the little things I know you've been waiting for So, brace yourself and listen I hear you callin', "Here I come baby" To save you, oh oh Baby no more stallin' These hands have been longing to touch you baby And now that you've come around, to seein' it my way You won't regret it baby, and you surely won't forget it baby It's unbelieveable how your body's calling for me I can just hear it callin' callin' for me [1] - My Body's callin' for you My Body's callin' for You My Body's callin' for you My Body's callin' for You Tell me, what's your desire Baby your wish is my deal oh yes it is baby Let me take you higher Show you how you should feel, baby Oh So we speak now and forever hold your body Whatever it is you want from me, baby You see you don't have to say nothing Knowing your body wants something And it's easy for me to see That your body's callin' for me [Repeat 1] I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me [Repeat 1 until fade out]

• 英文についての質問

My name is XX and I wanted to talk to you to ask if you could tutor me for English. という文章があるのですが、なぜ「I wanted to」ということは 「英語を教えてもらえないかお願いしたかった」ということでしょうか? ではなく、「英語を教えて欲しいのであなたと話してみたかった」ということでしょうか?つまり今後、連絡交換をして話をしたい、ということですか?

• 英文を訳してください

You must use email to help you build relationships, not break them. You will not be doing this if you write in a different style to how you speak. You could undo all your good work on the phone by emailing in a different and more formal way.

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 I've been thinking and it occurred to me that I didn't hear you speak a lot of Japanese. I'm really looking forward to hear you speak Japanese ... it must be so ... kawaii :) Please speak a lot of Japanese when you come to Osaka なんとなーくの意味は分かったのですが‥ (あなたの日本語を聞いたことないわ‥と言うニュアンスかな?と解釈しました) 宜しくお願いします。

• この英文あってる???

Come and help me!I've got a cold and I've lost my sense of taste.BTW Is it true that you recover from colds when you give them to someone else?:D

• 英文を訳して下さい。

I saw you and i will always do if you open your heart for me and for get about the other guy, i want you to see the meaning of true love and i will treat you the way you. 特に、この部分が知りたいです。 (if you open your heart for me and for get about the other guy, i want) 私に心を開いて他の男性の話をして欲しいと言うことでしょうか?