• 締切済み
  • 困ってます

英文を訳して下さい。

It's amazing how you knock me off my feet, every time you get around me I get weak. You fulfill my every fantasy. Its amazing how you don't even know how much you drive me wild. Just confide in me your deepest feelings, tell me your fantasies and they shall be fulfilled. I will do anything it takes to make you happy because that is the only thing that matters to me anymore. よろしくお願いします。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数49
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• 回答No.1

エロチャット初級でもやっているのでしょうか? とりあえず、 あなたの事が好きみたいです。 そして、色々と妄想しています。 また、あなたが彼に思うエロい妄想を教えてくれと。 で、彼はあなたの事をハッピーにするためならなんでもすると言っております。 Have fun!

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

返事が遅くなり申し訳ありません。 普通のメール交換なんですが… 大体のことはわかるので、もっと具体的に知りたかったです。 でも、わざわざ時間を割いて私の質問に答えて下さったことに感謝してます。

関連するQ&A

• 会話英文の質問です。(省略について)

A:What's wrong? You look troubled. B:My sister helped me with my math homework,but no matter how hard I tried to do it, I simply could not get my head around it. A:Would you like me to show you? It's ready not that difficult. この文なのですが、 Would you like me to show you のあとにget my head around itが省略されていると習ったのですが、変な日本語になる気がします。 しかも、普通省略がある場合は、その文と同じ形が前にあり、 かつ、それを見つける痕跡が省略がある文に隠れているはずですよね? この文には、それが見当たらないのですが、私の目が節穴なのでしょうか? youではなく、your'sならyour math homeworkってことなんだなって思えるのですが。

• 英文を訳して下さい

I want you to know that even if it takes me 2 or 3 days to write you,please bear with me and also know that you are always on my mind and i mean every word of it. bear=熊ですよね? babyみたいな意味合いでしょうか? i mean every word of it. ここが上手く訳せません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文の構造を教えてください。

「恋愛小説家」という映画で、別れを決意した女性の心を、主人公が覆す言葉です。文の構造が分からなくてモヤモヤしています。ピリオドの位置は、不正確かもしれません。特に"how you say" 以下が分かりません。"being"が使われている辺りも、お手上げです。どなたか、構文的な説明と日本語訳を教えてください。 I might be the only one who appreciate how amazing you are in every single thing that you do and in every single thought you have and how you say what you mean something that’s all about being straight and good.

• この英文を訳してもらえませんか?

この英文を訳してもらえませんか? Hello dear new friend, how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email (****@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. yours new friend linda

• この英文

詩かなにかだと思うのですが、何をいっているのかわかりません。この文以外にあなたのことを考えているという言葉を連発したのはわかりました。主人公は男性ですが、この文面から行くとこの男性は本気の恋愛を相手に求めているのでしょうか、わりきった関係を求めている文でしょうか感じたことなど教えて下さいお願いします I heard it said that kisses make the heart grow closer Well, I will never get over the way we were that night And I want to get it back So if you're out there, please listen to this message from me Know that I'm right here thinkin 'bout you Hope that you too will another day 'cause all I do. Did you hear them tellin' me I must be crazy 'Cause I'm waitin' on you lately That's okay, alright, 'cause I need to get you back Want you to know that I don't regret A single moment I spent on you, my friend Thinking 'bout you, hope that you too will another day,

• わからない英文があります

Sandyの言ったBeing a slave for the Man agrees with youと、...that and not working at a joint like thisと、Rachelの言ったdecent hoursの意味を教えてください! Rachel : Sandy Cohen! How'd you get pass security? Sandy : How are you, Rachel? Well, you look great! Being a slave for the Man agrees with you. Rachel : Six seconds until the first insult! You're getting soft! Still surfing? Sandy : Every morning, it helps me keep a clear mind, that and not working at a joint like this. Rachel : Yeah, decent hours, appropriate compensation. I don't know how i ever left the DA's office. Sandy : Well, if i remember correctly, you kept losing. None of this roguish brilliant... Rachel : Conceited. Sandy : That's right. It was me.. So, what are the good folks at Parcher and Con doing. Rachel : I gotta tell ya' you made some noise with that Jimmy Cooper case.

• この英文

All I know Is that you want to break it I just want to say Is that your feeling? You know what you are? Tell me why Did you turn your back right no me You drive me crazy!! We just carry on our relation that we can't keep any more But we have to make it for us 'cuz I'm never gonna make it If I see your mind without the wall of emotion that I tore I could get everything back It's back to me just like that! (全体に公開) 英語に詳しいかた この英文の日本語訳を教えて下さい。

• この動画の英文を教えてください。

この動画の、5:57からの、「It's over」から、7:27までの「You are the best」までの英文を書き出していただけないでしょうか? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-v4vB0d238 ちなみに私がやってみましたが、ほとんど意味が分からない状態です・・・。 よろしくお願い致します。 <私が書き出した文> It's over. kakarot... sorry about like that, but I now done it. Majin boo so much storonger than anyone that I face befor. But I know that I still wait to the win. amaging have you do it, kakarot. after that vegeta,how can I say pipe that in a same time be so gent in the fly I make me angry just thinking about it. But purhaps this my anger, that make me brind too so wrong I see of now. this stay done too clear. you better the me kakarot, you are the best.

• ※至急※ 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います

when party and drink alcohol it cause reaction on nervous system and then can cause this feeling understand? alkohol damage my nervous system and when nervous i feel this way i was ok on saturday but yesterday saw you cry + alkochol and i feel like this mix of nervs and alkohol very bad for me i told you yes i'm that type of man i hate man who have lots of women i'm happy too you teach me one important thing ;) i tell you when we meet i think about it every day i try explain when we meet ok? its very important i miss you too i every morning get up and think of you and alwasy wait when you get home you made my life very happy and colorful you understand? it's culture thing Japan woman best to love dont know how to explain

• 品詞を 教えてください。

How long does it take you to get there? で 答えを It takes me 10 minutes to get there. とします。 その時、肯定文に直すと It takes me (how long) to get there. になると思うのですが、how long の品詞を名詞と考えても問題ないのでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。