メールの英文の訳をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アドレスが間違えているのか、迷惑メールなのか分かりませんが気になりましたので訳をお願いいたします。
  • hello hi and love .i am fine.quite jest like you the trvavel was not so good.bikose you was not with me .and no girlfriend?i was jest my salf .and my life is now so sad .now hear in varanasi is to hot ....an ran. i have no time for to go .........ganga. i am to busy at my huose.its good nwes for you. you have your room at my home .wan you come to india ....you no nide hoteel ,,after 2 dey i am free to go ganga and work. and its ....take 2 manth to make room ...........how is your life go.........do you have your internet..write me soon. if you can. i mas go to home. i love you. i miss you. you are one nice girlfriend?of me missing you hear a lot.i hope i wish same form you your lone
  • ちなみにこの英文のあとにURL的なものがついていました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

メールの英文の訳をお願いします

アドレスが間違えているのか、迷惑メールなのか分かりませんが気になりましたので訳をお願いいたします。 ちなみにこの英文のあとにURL的なものがついていました。 hello hi and love .i am fine.quite jest like you the trvavel was not so good.bikose you was not with me .and no girlfriend?i was jest my salf .and my life is now so sad .now hear in varanasi is to hot ....an ran. i have no time for to go .........ganga. i am to busy at my huose.its good nwes for you. you have your room at my home .wan you come to india ....you no nide hoteel ,,after 2 dey i am free to go ganga and work. and its ....take 2 manth to make room ...........how is your life go.........do you have your internet..write me soon. if you can. i mas go to home. i love you. i miss you. you are one nice girlfriend?of me missing you hear a lot.i hope i wish same form you your lone

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

思いっきり釣りメールでしょう。 URLは開けないほうが宜しいかと。

関連するQ&A

• 英文メールの訳を教えてください!

You know me. My life. I am concerned if I cannot give you all my attention. Just wanted you to know that work, parents and my "by myself" time is shared with you. If you are ok with that, which just means you will have some time to yourself, please come! ちゃんとした意味が知りたくて、質問させていただきました。 どなたか英語が詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら、訳を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文メール訳お願いします fading など

英文の翻訳をお願いします。 自分なりの日本語解釈をしてみました、が、 つかめるようで、つかめません。 行き違いがあって、このメールがきました。 翻訳、よろしくお願いします When I read your previous email, I felt very sad! maybe you thought me as a fading guy. and that's why i didn't contact you! 私は前のメールを読んでとても悲しかった。 あなたは私をfading guyと思ったかもしれない、それはあなたに連絡しなかったから。 I think this is not correct. I am not very good at machines. speaking of my phone, I only know how to send and receive calls, as well as simple messaging. これはcorrectじゃないと思う。機械としては私のはよくはない 電話で話し、ただ電話を受けて、簡単なメッセージとして 送るだけ The functions you mentioned in the previous email, I even don't know how to do it! and you should understand there is no reason to block your phone call or your message! If I don't wanna receive your calls, I would have told you before you came to (場所). as I told you, I had already planned to treat you a dinner if you are available. the reason I was waiting was that you told me you would be in a (場所). もし私はあなたの電話を受けたくなければ、あなたが(場所)に来る前に 伝えただろう。 言うなら、もしあなたの都合がつけば 私は、既にあなたのために夕食をごちそうする計画をしていたんだ。 and I thought you could not receive calls during the service. and when I got the message through my email account, then, I found you messaged me! but the timing is already wrong! そして、サービスの間私は連絡を受けれないと思った 私のメールでメッセージをきた時、私は、あなたが私を通信させたのがわかりました! でもタイミングが既に悪かった! I have no reason to make our situation more complicated! I greet you and your family as i treasure our friendship! when I went to Tokyo, I called you for greetings! 私には、私たちの状況をさらに複雑にさせる理由が全くありません! 私たちの友情を大切にするとき、私はあなたとあなたの家族に挨拶します! 私が東京に行ったとき、挨拶のためにあなたに電話しました! I also wanted to treat you at least the dinner! I am not a lier! maybe, you felt unhappy when you could not get through the phone! I understand! anyway, very sorry to make your trip unpleasing! take good care! 私もあなたのために少なくとも夕食をごちそうしたかった! 私はlier(嘘つき)じゃない! おそらく あなたは電話ができなかった時不愉快に思ったかもしれない! 私は分かります! とにかく、あなたの旅をunpleasingにして本当にすまない! 良い注意を払ってください! take good care!は 〆の言葉と思いますが ”お大事に” だと変な感じがするし、”お元気で” がしっくりくるのか。 ニュアンスがつかめないのです。 よろしくお願いします!!

• 英文を訳して下さいm(__)m

すみません。アメリカの憧れの人からメールをもらったのですが、ちゃんと合って理解できてるか不安です。 訳して頂きたいのでよろしくお願い致します。m(__)m I have just returned home from touring with a different band and recieved your package. Thank you so much, it was extremely nice of you to send all of those things. The teapot will be wonderful for making genmai-cha. The miso looks very delicious, I can't wait to try it. I should tell you the reason I am learning Japanese is because my girlfriend is actually from Miyazaki. I met her in the United States at the Eastman School of Music in rochester, new york. I am so flattered by your email's and always like meeting new friends and hope we can continue writing eachother, but I felt I should tell about my girlfriend. I really would like to continue writing through emails and learning more about you and your life in Japan. I am so complemented by your interest in my music and me and I can tell you are very pretty from your picture.

• 英文でコンタクトがあったのですが…

スカイプで見ず知らずの人、アラブ人の方よりコンタクトを求められました。 すると英文で…(名前、メルアドはそれぞれ個人情報なので変えてあります) Hello FROM: Husam Al Bayed. EMAIL: ******2011@yahoo.co.jp Hello Shimada, I have tried to reach you on Skype phone, but your line was busy, so I decided to write you this message. I have been in search of someone with this last name " Shimada", so when I saw you online, I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other. I am Mr. Husam Al Bayed, a Bank Officer here in U.A.E. I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you now. I am having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you, because it is in connection with your last name and you are going to benefit from it. One Late Peter Shimada, a citizen of your country had a fixed deposit with my bank in 2005 for 108 calendar months, valued at US$30,000,000.00 (Thirty Million United State Dollars) the due date for this deposit contract was last 22nd of January 2013. Sadly Peter was among the death victims in the May 27 2006 Earthquake disaster in Java, Indonesia that killed over 5,000 people. He was in Indonesia on a business trip and that was how he met his end. My bank management is yet to know about his death, I knew about it because he was my friend and I am his account officer. Peter did not mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when the account was opened, and he was not married and no children. Last week my Bank Management requested that Peter should give instructions on what to do about his funds, if to renew the contract. I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation, because if my Bank Directors happens to know that Peter is dead and do not have any Heir, they will take the funds for their personal use, so I don't want such to happen. That was why when I saw your last name I was happy and I am now seeking your co-operation to present you as Next of Kin/ Heir to the account, since you have the same last name with him and my bank head quarters will release the account to you. There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. It is better that we claim the money, than allowing the Bank Directors to take it, they are rich already. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds equal, 50/50% to both parties, my share will assist me to start my own company which has been my dream. Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information as TOP SECRET. We shall go over the details once I receive your urgent response strictly through my personal email address, ******2011@yahoo.co.jp We can as well discuss this on phone; let me know when you will be available to speak with me on Skype. Have a nice day and God bless. Anticipating your communication. Husam Al Bayed. EMAIL: ******2011@yahoo.co.jp 以上のような長々としたメッセージが送られて来ました。しかし、英語がわからないので機械翻訳にかけて見ましたが今一つ釈然としない訳しか出ないため意味が取れません。 どなたか英語を解せる方、翻訳願えますか。

• 英文で分からないところがあるので教えてください。

今、海外のペンパルと文通していのですが、自信がないので英文が合っているかどうか教えてください。間違いがあったら正しい英文を教えてください。それと翻訳機では、通じなかったので今回は、翻訳機を使用せず、辞書で調べて書きました。 1. 卒業、おめでとう。私は、貴女のブログで卒業式の写真について拝見したいです。だから私は、MSNのメッセンジャーに登録します。 I congratulate you on your graduation. I’d like to see your blog(your graduation ceremony’s pics). So I’ll register MSN’s messenger. 2.貴女は、「私に論文が国際会議に採用された」と言いましたね。凄いです。貴女は、天才です。 You said to me,” I have to tell you I was working on a article and it was accepted in a international conference! “ You are very wonderful! You are genius! 3.貴女は、「先生に博士課程に進むよう言われた」と言いましたね。凄いですね。すみませんが、私は、博士課程に進んだ経験がないです。だから貴女が博士課程に進むべきかわからないです。 You said to me, “Teacher proposed me to go on studying and take a PhD.” It’s very great! Sorry, I don’t get PhD. So I don ‘know it. 4.貴女は「お兄さん夫妻に赤ちゃんができた」と言いましたね。おめでとう。いつ出産予定ですか? You said to me, “my brother and his wife are waiting for a baby”. Congratulation! When is your brother’s wife going to have a baby? 5.私は、休みに本を読んだり、テレビなどを見たりして過ごしました。貴女は、「彼氏とプラハとベルリンに行く」と言いましたね。旅行、楽しんできてください。 My holiday was… I read books, watched TV,etc… You said to me, “ I and my boyfriend will travel Praha and Berlin.”  Please enjoy your travel!

• 英文の訳

自分でやってみましたが納得がいくほどうまく出来ないので、訳お願いします。 The evening lights,coloring the nights busy avenues,down the street brings back memories of you, Now I am watching,as lovers pass me by,finding your shadows,in the views of my eyes In the fall of the cold Hold on to all that we had remembering and love me again I'm so depressed living,a quiet life now, There is no one here,in which to hold hands,or protect me from the cold Feeling like this loneliness will tear me apart I am waitng and looking for you voice To get me out of the dark Snowflakes fall like the tears that running down my face Being in the silence of the night Fall into my arms and I'll hold you so tight My kiss will guide our missing hearts and tell me you'll love again

• 文法問題や訳

計3点あります。 i haven,t read ( ) of the docment yet, so i have no idea what is written there. でanyが入ると思うのですが、なぜですか?書類にsがつくと思うのですが。他bothやsomeが選択肢です。 i was so mad, and i let my tongue run away with me.訳を教えてください。 she kindly said to me,"I am ready, even anxious, to help you" 訳を教えてください。

• 訳をお願いします。

Compliment is to say something nice. Complement is to add to, enhance, improve, complete or bring close to perfection. So, I can compliment your staff and their service, but if you have no current openings, you have a full complement of staff. And your new app may complement your website. For which I may decide to compliment you. 下記のセンテンスの訳がどうしてもわかりません。よろしくお願いします。 So, I can compliment your staff and their service, but if you have no current openings, you have a full complement of staff. And your new app may complement your website.

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

はじめまして。英訳をしてみたのですがどうしてもうまくいかないので、どなたか教えてください。 お願いします。 peel me to the core Don't go I will be there Wait for me to see my lotus I've never felt like this way Everytime You take a breath I'm rooted in you basement Since I can be your medicine my sense and tenseness go high Everytime you treat me weird I'm melted in you and I swell Monumentally Obsessively Love me Take me Take me for tomorrow Peel me peel me the core I have tol you that I would show you Peel me to that corner Everytime You take a breath I'm rooted in you basement Since I can be your medicine my sense and tenseness go high Everytime you treat me weird I'm melted in you and I swell Monumentally Obsessively Love me

• これらの英文の訳をお願いします。

1. I tried to do my homework, but I found there was something wrong with my computer. 2. "Who did you go to the movie with?" "No one. I went by myself." 3. I think my speech went down reasonably well. How did yours go? 4.The dog is one of the two most ubiquitous and popular domestic animals in the world; the cat is the other. 5. If I ask my co-workers whether they'd mind meeting on a Sunday, I'm sure most of them will say it's out of the question.