• 締切済み

大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

"Whilst yr celebrating don't forget that Joe Biden is a warmongering, neo-liberal, mass incarcerator of black men, prison privatising son of a bitch" - Ms Penny Quarantine ( Psychedelic Underground Party )

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

あなたが(バイデンの当選を)祝っている間も、ジョー・バイデンは戦争好きで、新リベラル派で、多くの黒人を投檻し、刑務所を民営化したとんでもない野郎だ、ということを忘れてはならない。ペニー検疫女史(サイコ地下党)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • furamanko
  • ベストアンサー率27% (564/2054)
回答No.2

( Psychedelic Underground Party ) サイケデリック・アンダーグラウンド・パーティー

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • furamanko
  • ベストアンサー率27% (564/2054)
回答No.1

祝っている間、ジョー・バイデンは温厚な新自由主義者で、黒人の大量監禁者で、刑務所を私物化しているクソ野郎だということを忘れてはいけない」 - Ms.ペニー検疫

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします;;

When he was sentenced to 15 yaers in jail for robbery Joe MacDonald knew prison life would be tough. After about a yaer he had started to get used to the borebom,plain meals,and limited access to the outside world and to his family. But there was one thing he could't get accustomed to:smoking. Most of the other prisoners smoked,even though it was difficult to get cigarettes,and nowhere was somking banned. The worst thing was that he shared a cell with a man who smoked five packs a day. When Joe asked him at least to cut dwon,he just laughed:Smoking is the only pleasure I have here." Furthermore,when Joe asked prison guards to move him to a call on his own or one with only non-smokers they didn`t take him seriously either. After all,Joe was a criminal and this was a jail,not a holiday resort. They didn`t have enough room to let prisoners choose their own cells. But Joe felt quite serious about the mater,especially when he atarted to get coughs. When the prison doctor visited him he said it was just a cold. But Joe knew that doctors had recognised the dangers of passive smoking,and courts were beginning to support them. It was not only smokers,but non-amokers near them who risked getting lung cancer and heart disease. At least people on the 'outside'had some chance of avoiding smokers. What could he do locked in the same small cell with a smoker up to 23hours a day? Well,he decided,the,8th Amendment of the US Constitution banned "cruel and unusual punishments." Surely being forced to face a serious health risk was just such a punishment? He decided to file a suit against the prison authorities.

• どなたか至急翻訳お願い致します。

写真の投稿サイトでアメリカ人の方と 共通の趣味もあって、今まで簡単な 短いメッセージのやり取りをしていたのですが 先日相手から英語で『あなたはアメリカに住んでるの? 今度の日曜日の昼間に○○の海でみんなで集まるので ぜひ来ませんか?』というメッセージを頂いて それに対して下記の文章を返信したいのですが どなたか翻訳して頂けないでしょうか。 『返信遅くなってしまいごめんなさい! せっかく誘って頂いて、とっても遊びに行きたいの ですが私達は日本に住んでいます。 私の母がアメリカとフィリピンのハーフなのですが 小さい頃からずっと日本にいて、 英語を話すのがあまり得意じゃありません。 ですが今勉強しています! すぐに返信したかったのですが遅くなってすいません。 誘ってくれてありがとうございます! いつもあなたの写真を楽しみに見ています。 素敵な日曜日を過ごしてくださいね!』 どうか至急翻訳お願い致します。

• 至急翻訳お願い致します(>_<)

やり取りをしている韓国の友達から返事を返したいのですが、翻訳機に掛けてもイマイチ意味がわからなくて…(._.) 「어?ㅋㅋㅋ 죄송하지 않아두 되요!」 この文章を翻訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願い致します(>_<)

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Memories of the three of us flying to Scotts lake Chelan cabin to go write for the new Wildabouts record. We were only supposed to stay for five days. We stayed for two weeks. We landed and immediately bought 5k worth of paintball gear, bear spray, night vision goggles and snakebit kits to prepare for what ended up being two weeks of paintball battle in the woods when not working on songs. Only 3 years ago... R.I.P.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Today three years have passed since you departed for heaven. Your music, born from your powerful way of life and your natural talent, always gives me hope. You were the one who understood the most, who kept my life positive. A great hero who saved me, I’m lonely without you.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Today three years have passed since you departed for heaven. Your music, born from your powerful way of life and your natural talent, always gives me hope. Your music made me feel understood, and kept my life positive. A great hero who saved me, I miss you.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Just three years ago and it seems like decades. What a sad day. Miss and think of you every day my friend. So many good adventures and so many good songs. Your memory is strong and you are always in all of our hearts.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

“My life changed when I met him, but it was a slow kind of thing, it wasn’t like an overnight rich thing. He didn’t have a lot of friends in his life, it was very sad. That’s another alcoholic addict thing, he was very isolating, he liked to isolate. So he knew my brother, they were in rehab together, and that’s where I first met him. Then he was in rehab with my brother again two years later. It’s not that crazy statistically if you realize how many rehabs he had been to. So the second time he ended up in rehab with my brother, we were like family. That’s when he asked me to come work at the studio.” “He was just a nicer guy, he was more himself I think, more the real guy. I think he just slowly changed over time. Everyone changes over time, but he lost some of his warmth I think.”

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

“He is the only person I’ve ever seen change their body type. He was chunky, or he was like a linebacker or a quarterback or football player, and he starved himself to the point where he was like a fashion model all of a sudden, he was all just skin and bones. He kept it his for whole life, I was like, how did you change your body? He did it, and I don’t know how he did it.” “I don’t think he was taking any diet aids, he wasn’t into that speed stuff, he was into the other stuff.”

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

'...A dream big enough to fit the whole world…

このQ&Aのポイント
  • DCPJ963N クラスの最新プリンタの価格についてお困りですか?実際にお使いの方のトラブルやエラーについて教えてください。
  • お使いのパソコンやスマートフォンの情報、接続方法、関連するソフト・アプリ、電話回線の種類など、環境についても教えてください。
  • また、DCPJ963N クラスの最新プリンタの価格に関連する質問や疑問もお待ちしています。
回答を見る