• ベストアンサー

大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

An album u can’t live without would be...

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

これなしで、あなたは生きていけないアルバムと言えば、、、

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (3)

• koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1312/2665)
回答No.4

直訳は、 あなたがこれ無しでは生きていられないと思われるアルバムは、、、  ですが、意味は、 「このアルバムは一度聴いたら君にとってにとってかけがいのない物になるかもよ。それは、、、」

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

• sinzie
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/1)
回答No.2

あなたが、無しでは、生きていけないアルバムは、・・・だろう。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

noname#248980
noname#248980
回答No.1

「あなたの生活に欠かせないアルバムは...」 となると思います。 その文の続きを教えてほしいです。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Warming up for tomorrow's online StageIt concert. If you can't make it to a computer during the live stream, you can still purchase the CD without getting a ticket. This is your only chance to get the new live album! Don't miss it! Who's watching?! Get your ticket/CD now

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Show Description: Join us for a very special live performance and be the first to hear songs from the upcoming album as well as some of your U2 favorites. We'll be offering exclusive prizes, including a full recording of the concert. ※『U2』はロックバンドの名前です。

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

We’ll be hitting the road this summer in the States and Europe. Can’t wait to see you all.

• 翻訳お願い致します(><)!!

Perhaps it's a story of King Arthur and his knights and Jack is wondering what it would be like to be a hero, a leader of men: what it would be like to live in Camelot. わからなかった単語調べてみました ★King Arthur…アーサー王 ★knight…騎士 ★be wondering…あれこれ思いめぐらす ★Camelot…カメロット

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

What is your "10/10 would recommend" album?

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

“More than anything, we've been a great live band. The reason why critics didn't like us because they thought we were one thing that we weren't. They thought we sounded like a Seattle band. We proved those critics wrong over our career and changed from album to album.

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

we could be like the first sticker :p Except I wouldn't be scared I would kiss you. ↑翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 翻訳をお願い致しますm(_ _)m

英文、 Someone you can be happy with. を日本語に訳して下さい。 よろしくお願い致します~m(_ _)m

• 翻訳お願い致します。

いまいち、内容が良く解りません。翻訳お願い致します。 Many thanks for sending this new order through. When did you need this order by? We do not have the grey mugs available until January, would this be ok? I can send you the invoice now if you like. Let me know.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

How will you be buying the new Rockband album?