• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

What is your "10/10 would recommend" album?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ベストアンサー率47% (260/542)
回答No.1

10/10 は卑猥っぽい意味もありますが、ここでは違いそうですね。そうだとすると、「10人が10人」つまり「皆が」。 http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=10%2F10 あなたが思う「皆のおすすめ」のアルバムはなんですか?

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願い致します。

ほかに注文はないか?と聞いているのだと思うのですが・・・ Your minimum order amount is £350.00 and we are just a little short on this order, would there be any other products by any chance what you may need to order? I look forward to hearing back from you.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Getting lost in Portland's bookshops in search of artwork inspiration for the new record. What are some of your favorite album covers?

• 翻訳お願い致します(><)!!

Perhaps it's a story of King Arthur and his knights and Jack is wondering what it would be like to be a hero, a leader of men: what it would be like to live in Camelot. わからなかった単語調べてみました ★King Arthur…アーサー王 ★knight…騎士 ★be wondering…あれこれ思いめぐらす ★Camelot…カメロット

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Vocally Bennington channels Scott Weiland circa Velvet Revolver's Libertad during the verse, and his melody on the pre chorus reminds me of Shangri LA DEE DA. On the chorus though he sounds nothing like Weiland, he actually reminds me of Richard Patrick in the 90's. This song is what I kind of imagined Army of Anyone sounding like (their sole album ended up being far mellower than I had thought it would be). I prefer “Out of Time” to most of Army of Anyone's album, and roughly half of Talk Show's album (there's some really memorable songs on that album). Dean DeLeo's guitar solo is vintage STP.

• お勧め?お気に入り?教えてください、の英訳

あなたがおすすめのバンド(あなたの国で)を教えてください。 という場合 Please tell me what is your favorite band in your country? で伝わりますか? お勧めという表現(What is your recommend in your country?)の方が本来の意味に近いでしょうか? 詳しい方いらっしゃいましたら教えてください。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

WHAT HAS BEEN THE BEST ALTERNATIVE ROCK COMEBACK ALBUM?

• 翻訳

what is your artdef は日本語でなんですかdsfsadfasfds。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Uh oh, what would OZZY do? ※「OZZY」とは、ロックミュージシャンのオジー・オズボーンの事です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Warming up for tomorrow's online StageIt concert. If you can't make it to a computer during the live stream, you can still purchase the CD without getting a ticket. This is your only chance to get the new live album! Don't miss it! Who's watching?! Get your ticket/CD now

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Setting up the wall of sound. Tomorrow is day 1 of tracking! What better way to record a debut album than with Brendan Benson as producer and Tom Morello as exec. producer? Bring that shit! ※『Brendan Benson』と『Tom Morello』は人物名です。