• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願い致します。

ほかに注文はないか?と聞いているのだと思うのですが・・・ Your minimum order amount is £350.00 and we are just a little short on this order, would there be any other products by any chance what you may need to order? I look forward to hearing back from you.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

理由はわかりませんが、あなたは最低でも£350.00の買い物をする必要があり、今回の注文はそれにわずかに足りないので、何か追加で注文して£350.00を越えるようにできないかと聞いています。 「最低注文額は£350.00で、現在のオーダーは少し足りません。何か他に注文したほうが良さそうな商品はありませんか?お返事をお待ちしております。」

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

翻訳ソフトを使用せずに翻訳の程、宜しくお願いいたします。 Thank you for contacting Sierra Trading Post regarding order. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. According to our records, you contacted us about the exact same order on 5/8. The partial refund offer of $44 was given. If you are not satisfied with this amount and request to be refunded in full, you will need to send the item back. Again we apologize for the inconvenience, and we look forward to your response. Have a great weekend! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

• 英文の翻訳について

レイトチェックアウトを依頼した後に届いたメールなのですが、 依頼に了承していただけたのか、よくわかりません。 翻訳をよろしくお願いいたします。 We are please to confirm late check out till 05.00pm on 04 May 2011 @ THB 2,750.-net and you could settle upon departure date We look forward to welcoming and serving you at ホテル名 on 01-04May 2011. Should you need any assistance please feel free to contact us. Any urgent matter, please contact directly at +電話番号.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

先日AAAFXという海外のFX口座に入金をおこなったのですが 以下のメール文が返ってきました。 誰か翻訳お願いします。 Could you kindly inform us if you have recently made a deposit to AAAFx and the exact amount of it? 「If you have so, please be kind to forward us a transaction receipt that corresponds to that specific deposit. We thank you in advance and we look forward to receive your response (directly to the backoffice@aaafx.com). Yours Sincerely, Yiannis」

• 英文の翻訳をお願い致します。

In order to give you a postage quote for Japan may we ask you to proceed with the order. When you get as far as the delivery address, select 'other country' and enter Japan. The order will then come through for us to work out a shipping quote. At this stage you will not have entered any payment details. Once we have established the shipping price a reply will be sent via email to yourself. If you are happy with this quote, the next step is to place the order again, but this time you will be able to input the shipping cost at the appropriate place and complete the order. If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us again. Kind Regards,

• 英文メールで来た文章の翻訳をお願いします

英文メールで来た文章の翻訳をお願いします what else there is to look forward but an interesting dialog on the net. I can not honestly think of any other things

• 翻訳お願いします。

You may think their languages are similar to each other , which would be true to some extent.

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します!!

Yes I really really would love to go and see you in japan! I hope I can!! Dinner , drinks, sightseeing , spending one with you , laying down with you sounds like a great happy vacation!!!! I look forward to it!! Sorry I know it's early bit I wanted to be the first one to tell you !!!!

• 下記の英文の翻訳を助けてください!

自分なりに翻訳してみているのですが、どうも理解できないところがあります。 どなたか、助けてください。 Please know that there is no fixed percent or amount which should be refunded. You may decide the refund amount after reducing the shipping cost and restocking fee. Sellers are given the option to issue a partial refund to avoid any loss. Hence, you may decide the amount to be refunded considering the profit or loss you may incur with this action. We want you to be successful selling at hence we suggest you to deal with this in a way that serves your long term best interests. どうかどうかよろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳お願い致します。

いつもお世話になっております。下記の文章を翻訳お願い致しますm(__)m This email is to update you on the status of your HealthPost order. So sorry but the Trilogy Everything Balm 95ml that you have on back order as part of your order is still currently out of stock and we do not have an ETA from our supplier. We have unfortunately had to cancel this product from your order. Can you please advise by return email if you are happy for s to dispatch the balance of your order -we will of course still honour our special and send you the Gift with Purchase Instant Radiance Collection. Looking forward to hearing back from you -however if we do not hear back from you by 1 April 2014 we will have to cancel your order.

• 翻訳をお願いできますでしょうか。

海外のネットショップで買い物をしたのですが、クレジットカードが認証されていないようです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 翻訳をお願いいたします。 Sorry, I do not understand? We need you to confirm the small amount put through on your card on 2 July before we are able to proceed with your order. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me