• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします。

You may think their languages are similar to each other , which would be true to some extent.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

確かにその言語同士は似かよっていると思うかもしれないが、ある意味それは的を得ている。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

It may seem to be a paradox, but with the spread of English, speakers of other languages could consider their own local languages more important for their own cultural traditons. the Census Bureau reports that nearly one American in fibe speaks a language other than English at home , with Spanish leading and Chinese growing fast.

• 翻訳教えて下さい。

Some disturbed children are found to be living in severely dysfunctional families in which their basic emotional, and sometimes even their physical, needs are not being met. they may have experienced, or still be experiencing, physical, sexual or emotional abuse, or they may be subject to neglect. They may also face any combination of these problems. When such situations come to light, the first need is to help the family care adequately for their children. This is not always successful. In some cases the parents seem to lack the motivation needed to make the necessary changes. In others, problems such as the chronic abuse of alcohol and/or other drugs prevent change; in yet others the marital relationship is grossly unstable, and sometimes, if it proves impossible to achieve a more stable situation, all attempts to help the parents to provide adequate care for their children fail. In there circumstances, removal of the children from the home may be the only way to ensure the children's well-being and to provide them with the treatment and care they need. In all depeloped countries there are child welfare agencies which exist to provide help and, if necessary, alternative care for such children. Sometimes parents are aware that they are unable to care properly for their children and are willing to relinquish care to the child welfare authorities. If the parents' consent and active cooperation can be obtained, this is much to be desired. Sometimes, however, this proves impossible. In such cares legal action under the relevant child welfare legislation becomes necessary, although adversarial legal proceedings should be avoided if possible.

• 翻訳お願いします。

In South Africa, many people consider their own kind of English, with words of their native languages mixed in, as a sign of freedom. Callenging the powe of british or American English in Europe, some people in the European Union are promoting another lind called Euro English. they feel it would be more familiar to non-native speakers of English.

• 英語 訳して下さい。

知り合いから連絡きました。 翻訳してください。おねがします。 (1)Are you open mined or conservative? (2)let’s get to know each other I can help with your English and if we like each other we can think about it. (3)It would to be to talk in english and Japanese Have fun. Enjoy and build up trust. (it would to be to~文法がわかりません。教えてください。)

• 高1英語

訳を教えて下さい(>_<) (1)Another difference may be the space between people when they greet each other. (2)Some people from other parts of the world may feel uncomfortable with this,but backing away is not polite. (3)Tibets greet each other by sticking their tongues out. お願いします(*_*)

• 翻訳お願いします

You have to remember if your drives both will be putting out 2000mA each then each one will be drawing 3000mA or around there so I would use no smaller than a 26650 cell or cells and I think 32650 would be nice if a good host can be found that is to your liking. The SK can take a 32650 if I put it in the lathe and take out about 0.25mm of aluminum from the inside. The two XB-2 drives I sent you are the very latest model they are capable of 4000mA each so with the proper heat sinking they may work for you. Do not try and run them above 2000mA with out heat sinking them, I do believe they have a built-in temp controller so if they get too hot they will shut down till they cool off, I'll check on that to be sure. The full back side needs to be in contact with a heat sink if your going to take one all the way to it's max current of 4000mA ! Hope this helps Let me know if you need any other info

• with regard to which

ある言語学について語っている文章に  こんな一文がありました 「A similar argument has also been applied to other classical languages,such as Sanskrit or Hebrew, especially with regard to which language is the oldest. 」 この with regard to which language is the oldest. の部分の構造が よくわかりません language is the oldest with regard to other classical languages だとしたら 訳が変になると思うし other languages which are the oldest でいい気もしますし language に冠詞がないのも気になります これ以前、以後のlanguage にはすべて 冠詞がついているか複数形になっています この部分の文法的解析 ならびに  正確な訳を どなたか 未熟な私に ご教示くださいm(。_。;))m ペコペコ…

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします。

2007年の早稲田大学法学部の問題です。 Students at many universities in Japan are required to study a foreign language, usually English. Some universities require students to study more than one foreign language. Some people say universities should not require students to study a foreign language at all. Which do you think is the best policy? Write a paragraph explaining your opinion. Give at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. I agree with the request for students to study more than one foreign language.This is because not only japan but also other countrise all over the world have been heading for the globarization and foreign languages,especially English have been getting more and more important.If they don’t learn more than one language at their college,they may be left from international society.It is true that foreign languages are not necessary to some of them.However,they should not ignore the fact that there are international disputs around the world.So,they need to study foreign languages so that they can understand other countrise. 合格点(6,7割)を目指しているのですが、この程度ではやはり程遠いでしょうか? アドバイスや感想などありましたらよろしくお願いします。

• どういう意味ですか。和訳お願いします。

For predators faced with less noisy prey,there are still some things that can be done to help the hunter encounter a meal. Some oceanic "flashlight" fish posses a bio-luminescent light organ just under each eye, which they can "switch" on and off voluntarily. These animals hunt in darkness at night or at great depths;they activate their light organ to produce enough illumination to spot their prey, which would otherwise be invisible. これは鮟鱇などの深海底生物のことについていっているのですか?

• 英文の書き換え

the other class of machine consists of those whose function it is to be as sensitive as possible to some kind of change in their surroundings. タイトルの英文ですが下記のように書き換えられますか? the other class of machine consists of function which is to be as sensitive as possible to some kind of change in their surroundings.(1) the other class of machine consists of that those function is to be as sensitive as possible to some kind of change in their surroundings.(2) 宜しくお願い致します。