海外FX口座AAAFXへの入金に関するお知らせ

このQ&Aのポイント
  • AAAFX口座への入金について、確認のお願いがありました。
  • 入金を行った場合は、入金額とそれに対応する取引レシートをお送りください。
  • 回答をお待ちしております。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します!

先日AAAFXという海外のFX口座に入金をおこなったのですが 以下のメール文が返ってきました。 誰か翻訳お願いします。 Could you kindly inform us if you have recently made a deposit to AAAFx and the exact amount of it? 「If you have so, please be kind to forward us a transaction receipt that corresponds to that specific deposit. We thank you in advance and we look forward to receive your response (directly to the backoffice@aaafx.com). Yours Sincerely, Yiannis」

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ghj99
  • ベストアンサー率48% (59/122)
回答No.1

先日AAAFXに口座をつくられ、正確な金額が入金されたかどうかについてどうかお知らせください。 その場合、該当口座のトランスアクションレシート(やりとりした記録)を弊社に送って頂きますようお願いします。 お返事お待ちしております。

hirokxi
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。大変助かりました。 口座入金記録の書類をメールで送ったところ。英文でメールが返ってきたので またこちらで以下にご質問させて頂きました。 http://oshiete.goo.ne.jp/qa/8241480.html 良かったら翻訳お願いします。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.2

多分これは要らないお節介だと思うので、適当に聞いてください。     翻訳は#1さんがなさった通りです。  問題はその内容と送信方法です。     「以下のメール文が」返って来たと言うことで、これがメーを媒体として行われたことは明らかです。メールは、誰でも傍受出来ます。これにメールで返信なさるとすれば、その内容も傍受されます。     すなわち入金の詳細が分かれば、それを悪用することは極めて簡単です。僕ならこういう要請は注意して応答します(例えば電話で確認するなど)。

hirokxi
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 要らないお節介などではなく、ありがたく参考にさせて頂きます。 ただ残念ながら相手が海外の会社ということもあり。日本語電話サポートもされているのですが 殆ど繋がらない状態でした・・・今回は相手方にメールで、口座入金記録の書類を先走って送ってしまいました。 英文でメールが返ってきたので またこちらで以下に翻訳願いのご質問させて頂きました。 http://oshiete.goo.ne.jp/qa/8241480.html 良かったら翻訳お願いします。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

翻訳ソフトを使用せずに翻訳の程、宜しくお願いいたします。 Thank you for contacting Sierra Trading Post regarding order. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. According to our records, you contacted us about the exact same order on 5/8. The partial refund offer of $44 was given. If you are not satisfied with this amount and request to be refunded in full, you will need to send the item back. Again we apologize for the inconvenience, and we look forward to your response. Have a great weekend! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

• 翻訳お願い致します。

翻訳お願い致します。 I hope you are well. We are just updating our system and want to make sure we have all the correct information on your account. Could you please fill in the form in attach and confirm your type of business, if retailer, distributor, catering or other. We are currently working on a Distributor catalogue that you could offer to your customer that will have all the information about our products but the prices won't be indicated. I am looking forward receiving the updated form, and please let me know if you would like to place another order. Kind regards,

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

翻訳ソフトを使用せずに翻訳をお願い致します。 We did receive item ***** and have refunded you for the item and original shipping. As in previous correspondence on this item we will not be refunding for the shipping cost coming back to ******** as the item was the correct item shipped. The item was returned to us in worn and missing button condition unable to put back into inventory. We apologize that the item was not to your liking. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We value your experience and strive to provide the best customer service. As always, we will do whatever we can to live up to our promise of 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 Sorry to disturb you. We are writing to inform you that we have received the item you returned. And we have also asked the professionals to recommend an item for you, to fix the problem, would you please just search on our website and choose any item that you like. Once you decided, please contact us about the SKU number of the item, we will arrange the shipment for you as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation in advance. If there is anything else we can do for you, just feel free to contact us. Have a nice day!

• 翻訳お願い致します。

いつもお世話になっております。下記の文章を翻訳お願い致しますm(__)m This email is to update you on the status of your HealthPost order. So sorry but the Trilogy Everything Balm 95ml that you have on back order as part of your order is still currently out of stock and we do not have an ETA from our supplier. We have unfortunately had to cancel this product from your order. Can you please advise by return email if you are happy for s to dispatch the balance of your order -we will of course still honour our special and send you the Gift with Purchase Instant Radiance Collection. Looking forward to hearing back from you -however if we do not hear back from you by 1 April 2014 we will have to cancel your order.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

We just wanted to move on in a productive, caring, productive… — and did I say 'productive?' — environment, and when the time came for us to do that, I think we shocked a lot of people. So with that said, we really, really wish Scott the very, very best. I hope he one day finds the light. But as far us, we wanted to, like I said, move forward, and not try to recreate our catalog, because I think that's impossible to do; we had a lineup change, we have a different man in the band now, we have a different human being, a different energy.

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. We checked for you, you need pay us $320 for the item A0878000BS. Please tell us the $40's coupon code and pay us $320 to our paypal account, billing@dinodirect.com. Please tell us the transaction ID after you paid. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us. Have a great day.

• どなたか翻訳できますか?

ebayのオークションでで落札した後、下記のようなメールが送られてきましたがgoogle翻訳でしても 理解できないのでどなたが翻訳していただけないでしょうか? Hi, as stated in the auction we can only ship to US verified addresses. Do you have someone in the US that can sign for this item for you and then send it to you internationally? Please let us know or we'll need to cancel this transaction. Thanks so much! 宜しくお願い致します。

• どなたか日本語への翻訳をお願い致します!!!

どなたか大変恐縮ですが、以下の長文を日本語に翻訳頂けないでしょうか? 英語力が足りず、お力をお借りしたいです。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 I see that you have put your International Verification order through. That is great and thank you! I have completed the process by changing the $5.00 amount to a random dollar amount between .01 and $2.00 USD. If you could check you account either online or by phone to find out that exact amount that has been charged and email me back with that amount. If it happens to be in a different currency, that is fine, just let us know the currency and we can convert that for you. Thank you so very much for your patience with us on this policy of ours. I do want to let you know that you will not have to go through this process again on any orders you may make in the future. Have a great day!

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Our Commitment to Trust At Indiegogo, we dedicate ourselves to your safety and peace of mind throughout the crowdfunding experience. We work hard to maintain the best environment for making contributions and managing campaigns, giving you confidence when it comes to making safe, informed decisions. If you ever need us, reach out to our Customer Happiness team any day of the week. Just send us an email at indiegogo.com, and we'll respond within 24 hours. Our team of anti-fraud experts focuses on keeping our community safe. They're responsible for developing new features to create a more secure and trustworthy environment for you. Our anti-fraud systems constantly monitor the performance of our product, helping us identify and eliminate fraudulent activity and scams. We partner with global experts in online payments to ensure your Indiegogo payments are processed securely. If you experience any problems with your payments on Indiegogo, please see our article about common contribution errors for help. If you run a campaign on Indiegogo, we also have secure systems that manage how you receive money you've raised.