Why is she not going to the teachers lounge?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • My daughter, who has a master's degree in education and spent three years as a nanny, recently started her first teaching job with second-grade children. However, her experience at the school has been difficult because of an older teacher who runs the show and makes her life miserable. This teacher has created a negative environment in the teachers lounge, where gossip and negativity thrive. As a result, my daughter made the decision to stop going to the teachers lounge. This has caused her to be seen as unsociable and cold by the other teachers. But why is she not going to the teachers lounge in the first place?
  • The reason my daughter is not going to the teachers lounge is because it has become a place for gossiping about other teachers and parents, as well as speaking negatively about the children. She wants to focus on her job and create a positive environment for her students, which is why she chooses to avoid the toxic atmosphere in the teachers lounge. However, this decision has led the other teachers to perceive her as unsociable and cold.
  • The decision to not go to the teachers lounge is based on my daughter's desire to maintain professionalism and create a positive learning environment for her students. By avoiding the negative atmosphere in the teachers lounge, she can focus on her job and ensure that her students receive the best education possible. While this decision has caused her to be viewed as unsociable by her colleagues, it is a choice she has made in order to prioritize her students' well-being.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

なぜ進行形なのでしょうか

My daughter has a master's degree in education and spent three years as a nanny when she was an undergraduate. She recently began her first teaching job with second-grade children. The principal is terrific. However, there is an older teacher who has been at this school for years, and she is making my daughter's life miserable. This teacher runs the show. My daughter quit going to the teachers lounge, because it was a place for gossiping about other teachers and parents and speaking negatively about the children. She was pulled into the principal's office and informed that the other teachers found her "cold" and unsociable because she wasn't going to the teachers lounge. she wasn't going to the teachers loungeは文全体が過去形なので過去形になっているのは分かるのですが、なぜ進行形なのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4123/5358)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9727/12100)
回答No.2

>she wasn't going to the teachers loungeは文全体が過去形なので過去形になっているのは分かるのですが、なぜ進行形なのでしょうか? ⇒be going toは一種の未来形です。つまり、この場合、「彼女(教員になった私の娘)は教員ラウンジに行きそうもなかった(ので)」と言っている場面です。 ☆「私の娘は教員ラウンジに行くのをやめました。なぜなら、そこは他の先生や親のゴシップを語り、子供たちについてひどいことを話す場所だったからです。彼女は校長室に引きこまれて、他の先生たちが彼女を『冷たくて』非社交的な人だと思っていると聞かされました。というのも、彼女は教員ラウンジに行きそうもないからでした。」

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• mt_mh
  • ベストアンサー率24% (273/1108)
回答No.1

進行形で書かれていると、そのときの彼女の意思が(読む人に)伝わってくる効果があります。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 定冠詞について

Our daughter, "Mattie," is 42 years old. She has been married for 10 years and has two school-age children. Due to her husband's work transfers, Mattie twice was left alone with the children for several months while she tried to sell the house and her husband moved to the new location. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/anniesmailbox/s-2049183 the new locationはなぜaではなくtheなのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• E-mail 送る前にチェックお願いします。

Is it cold in Italy? Japan is hit by the cold wave . Now, it is snowing. By tha way,My second daughter goes to Italy . Her name is SI. she is 30 years old. She arrives in Rome on February 3,and Rome is left on March 16. She is going to go to Ferrara at the time past February 20. She hopes to visit your house. Would you teach the address and telephone number? Good-bye ! 奥さんが書きましたが私は goes to Italy. を is going to Italy. arrives を is going to arrive Would you teach を Would you like to teach me your address and telephone number. などにしたほうがいいかな? と思いますが おかしな所 教えてください。

• carrying the baby to term

Nearly 40 years ago, my daughter had an abortion. She was 17, and there was no possibility of carrying the baby to term and having it be adopted. carrying the baby to termはどのよな意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

Millie has a daughter and a son, but they live on the opposite side of the country and aren’t able to visit now. Her daughter is 4, and when I saw her over the summer, she briefly referred to me as auntie. Millie pulled her daughter to the side and told her that I was not her auntie and that I was to be referred to by my first name. I was to be referred to by my first nameの訳をよろしくお願いします

• 訳がうまくできません 教えてください

継父とうまくいってない話を書いてきてくれたのですが、よくわかりません、教えてください 相手の人は生まれも育ちもアメリカ人なんですが、普段からごちゃごちゃの文法や誤字などが多い人みたいです・・・今回少し真面目な文だったので教えてほしいです。お願いします I just talk to my mom for two hours about every thing that is going on in our lives. She said that she was sorry for the way she act. We really talk about my step father daughter. She is the one that is 26, my step father was looking she last week because he haven't seen her in 13 years. So she come over for the night on Friday. So me and my mom talk about how it was to have her being with us. 私は母と2時間私たちの生活のすべて?について話した。彼女は彼女の行動を私にあやまった。私たちは継父の連れ娘についてたくさん話した。彼女は26歳だ。継父は先週彼女を探していた。なぜなら彼は13年間彼女とあってなかった。金曜日の夜彼女が訪ねてきた。。。。。。。。わかりません すみません訳を教えてください

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

When I was in first grade, our teacher asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. I said a mother and a teacher. Well, motherhood came first. Three years after I married, I started having children, two boys and two girls in five years. I enjoyed it. But there were hard times, too. The worst thing that happened was losing a child. My eldest son died of cancer in my arms when he was 17. Now to fulfilling my first-grade dream in another way. A year after he died, I went to college and became a third-grade teacher when I graduated. I loved teaching this grade, with the children's eagerness to learn and their love of their teachers. Now to fulfilling my first-grade dream in another way.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

Last year, I wrote to you about my beautiful 35-year-old daughter and the kidney transplant she'd just received through the United Network for Organ Sharing. I am "A Very Grateful Mom." My daughter continues to do well and is leading a healthy life. We would like to thank the donor family, but my letter sent to them through the donor channels was never responded to. was never responded toのtoはなぜ必要なのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• awayがわかりません 英訳お願いします。

daughter and I are going down to see my brother next month and he is 16 hours away in North Carolina. I am so excited. My husband will be going on his own vacation to Pennsylvania to see his family and they are 8 hours from where we are. 娘と私は来月、私の兄弟に会うことに決めた。 彼は16時間ノースカロライナを留守にする? (このあたりがわかりません。) 私はとても楽しみだ。 主人は彼の休暇が始まったらPennsylvania に彼の家族に会いに行く。 彼らは私たちのところから8時間かかるところにいる。 といった内容なんでしょうか? 英訳、よろしくお願いします。

• よろしくお願いします

I recently lost my wife after many years together. It was an amazing marriage, and I miss her immensely. I am looking to find a companion. The problem is, my daughter is not in my corner on this issue. not in my cornerは「賛成していない」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 日本訳してください!

下記内容を日本訳してください 宜しくお願いします When I was a child my parents got divorced. I was 3 years old. I didnt meet my father until I was 20 years old. I grew up very poor and had to spend many nights at home alone because my mother would work late in a factory. Now my mother and father have both married to new people and Ryan is just a child they had from another marriage. When the marriage is broen often the children are forgotten about.