• ベストアンサー

訳がうまくできません 教えてください

継父とうまくいってない話を書いてきてくれたのですが、よくわかりません、教えてください 相手の人は生まれも育ちもアメリカ人なんですが、普段からごちゃごちゃの文法や誤字などが多い人みたいです・・・今回少し真面目な文だったので教えてほしいです。お願いします I just talk to my mom for two hours about every thing that is going on in our lives. She said that she was sorry for the way she act. We really talk about my step father daughter. She is the one that is 26, my step father was looking she last week because he haven't seen her in 13 years. So she come over for the night on Friday. So me and my mom talk about how it was to have her being with us. 私は母と2時間私たちの生活のすべて?について話した。彼女は彼女の行動を私にあやまった。私たちは継父の連れ娘についてたくさん話した。彼女は26歳だ。継父は先週彼女を探していた。なぜなら彼は13年間彼女とあってなかった。金曜日の夜彼女が訪ねてきた。。。。。。。。わかりません すみません訳を教えてください

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • enna2005
  • ベストアンサー率40% (333/819)
回答No.1

あなたの和訳でほぼ合っていますね。 最後の文は 「私と母は私たちが彼女と一緒に居るって(一緒に住む?のでしょうか???)どんな感じなんだろうという話をした」 ずっと会ってなかったので、一緒にいるとなると彼女ってどういう人なんだろうね~ って話をしたんだ と言うような感じです。 この英文は原文ですか? 文法が崩れていますが・・・・英語の勉強のためにメール交換しているのならベストな相手とは言い難いですね。 まぁ、あなたの選択ですから、あなたが良しとするならいいんですが。

nonmaeno
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました

その他の回答 (2)

• Shinnbone
  • ベストアンサー率42% (146/345)
回答No.3

文章の訳は、nonmaeno さんの解釈と enna2005 さんの訳でバッチリです。 私は在米20年以上になりますが、この文章はかなり、かなり酷いですよ。「アメリカ英語で普通に友達と会話するときの言い回し」「生のアメリカ英語」とはとても言えません。"my step father was looking she last week" 等、ネイティヴだとは思えない表現もあります。 だから英語を勉強するための文通相手としては的確ではない、と言いたいのではありません。こういう英語の文章しかかけない人がアメリカにもいる事を理解するのも良いと思います。ただ、これが一般的なアメリカ人の英語だ、とは思って欲しくなかったのです。

nonmaeno
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました

• lis385t
  • ベストアンサー率51% (219/429)
回答No.2

すでに#1さんが明確な回答をされているので、余計なことかとも思いましたが、質問者さんの「普段からごちゃごちゃの文法や誤字などが多い人」や、#1さんの「文法が崩れていますが・・・・英語の勉強のためにメール交換しているのならベストな相手とは言い難いですね。」のところが気になったので一言書かせていただこうと思った次第です。 ポイントとして、日本の英文法書によれば、この文は確かに過去形で表すべき単語(動詞)がほとんど現在形で書かれていたりして時間の感覚が少しわかりにくくなっていますし、「メール」を「手紙」と考えるともう少し表現方法を変えるべきかもしれません。 しかしここでの表現はアメリカ英語で普通に友達と会話するときの言い回しそのままで、読んでいて特に違和感はありません。これまでのメールも同じ感じなのであれば、あなたに対して友達感覚も持った大変率直な人のように感じます。 「英語の勉強のためにメールをやり取りする」というのは私には少し理解できないのですが、確かにその目的のためであれば表現がかなりカジュアルなので不向きかもしれません。しかし生のアメリカ英語を勉強するには最適な教材とも言えない事もありませんよね。

nonmaeno
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 動名詞を教えてください。

次の文でかっこで指摘されているところを動名詞を使って、全文書き換えてください。 (1)I was aware that he was mistaken.(that he was mistaken) 次の各組がほぼ同じ文になるようにかっこに適語を入れてください。 (2)I'm ashamed that I behaved so badly last night. →I'm ashamed of ( ) ( ) so badly last night. (3)My father insisted on our waiting for the train. →My father insisted that ( ) ( ) wait for the train. (4)She is ashamed that she broke her promise. →She is ashamed of ( ) broken her promise. 次の文のかっこに適するものを選んでください。 (5)I always enjoy ( ) to classical music. アlistening イto listen ウin listening エthat I listen この問題を解いてみると、 (1)I was aware of being his mistake. (2)I'm ashamed of me behaving so badly last night. (3)My father insisted that we should wait for the train. (4)She is ashamed of having broken her promise. (5)ア になりました。 間違っているところがあったら教えていただけませんか。 できれば、間違っているところを訂正していただけると助かります。

• 訳をお願いします。

They really need her to come clean with anything else she knows about Phillip . I told her Phillip is not the man he portrayed himself to be . He never was . He used his con game for his first victim and then again on Katie Calloway , the victim he was in prison for before he kidnapped me . It's always been about what's best for him . All those times he would say the angels protected him that day that he took me from hill never once did he even think that I was the one in need of protection that day . I'd like to believe she felt badly for me all those years , but in a way it was always a selfish act on her part . Yes , she didn't want me to go through all that , but to turn a blind eye to what she knew he was doing to an eleven-year-old girl . How could she splits and other things , all for her husband ? She said she hoped one day that my mom could forgive her , and I said I wouldn't hold out for that . ある本の中の一節で、三箇所抜き出しました。わからないので、訳を教えてください。お願いします。

• 次の英文の訳をお願いします!!

Late one evening,as my husband slept in front of the television and l was catching up on my e-mail,an “instant message” appeared on the screen. lt was from Mlargo,my oldest step-daughter,also up late and sitting in front of her computer five hours away. As usual,we sent several messages back and forth,exchanging the latest news.When we would “chat” like that,she wouldn’t necessarily know if it was me or her dad operating the keyboard---that is unless she asked. That night she didn't ask and l didn't identify myself either. After hearing the latest volleyball scores, the details about an upcoming dance at her school,and a history project she was working on,I commented that it was late and l should get to sleep. Her return message read,“Okay,talk to you later!Love you!”

• 日本語訳で困っています。

以下の英文の日本語訳ができません。だれかお願いします。 (1)You don't really notice how special it is until death looks you in the eyes. (2)My sister and her friend jumped into our backyard pool to cool off. (3)My mom would always watch all of us very closely, but just for a minute, she had walked over to the other side of the yard to talk to my dad. (4)She told my sister to watch out for me, but my sister was busy laughing and having fun with her friend. (5)No one heard me because I was so little; there was hardly a splash.

• 日本語訳で困っています。

日本語訳がわかりません。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)My mom says it felt as though someone tapped her on the shoulder, but when she turned around no one was there. (2)It was then that she noticed I wasn't in sight. (3)She saw me in the pool, kicking and waving my arms in the air, trying to keep my head above the water. (4)She held me in her arms and thanked God that I was all right.

• 上手に訳ができないのですが

ペンパルとのやりとりで、訳しきれないところが出てきました。 私なりにがんばって訳してみたのですが、意味不明な部分があり自信がありません・・ 修正点をご教示ください。 Well kawa(仮名ですが私の名前), I have enjoyed getting to know you, My mom is home Bound, in a Wheel chair, I told her about my new friend, her name is mimi(仮名), she askes me about you, and I share with her, because she doesnt have alot to do each day, she is Close to being Blind also. so YOU make us both happy to know かわ(私の仮名)。私はあなたと知り合えて楽しいです。 私の母は車椅子で家に縛られてます。 私は新しい友人について彼女(つまりお母さん?)に話してみました。 彼女(つまりお母さん?)の名前はミミです 彼女はあなたのことについて私に聞いた。 そして私は彼女と一緒に分け合う 彼女はそれぞれの日を持っている 彼女は盲目になる日が近いです 従って私達はあなたを知って幸せにする

• charged for

My mother insists on telling my three youngest children that my husband is not their father. The oldest girl is the spitting image of him, and she's upset about it. Mom also calls me terrible names. She keeps saying it will add years to my life if I divorce him and makes appointments with divorce lawyers for me, which I am charged for. charged forはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語プレゼンテーション

明日英語のプレゼンがあるのでどなたか添削をお願いします 英語に関しての知識が全くといっていいほど無いので、訂正して頂けるとありがたいです Hi,everyone. I am going to give a presentation about my parents. First of all, I respect my parents. Because they gave birth to me, and they brought me up. My father is a very severe person. I was not able to approach my father when I am young. Because he was taciturn and stern. However, he worked really hard. My father is office worker. He was working overtime almost everyday. He was going to work on Sunday. It is thanks to father that can spend snug life. I want to become father like him. In addition, My mother is a kind woman. She has brought me up heartily. She is very humorous. I am so happy when I talk with her. She works in supermarket about 3days a week. She succesfully combined her job and housework. She always disguise her sorrow. I suppose it shows her excellence. But it sometimes makes me worry about her very much. I regard them not only my good friend but also a mentor for life. I want to treasure our friendship forever. I have the utmost respect for my parents. Thank you very much for kind attention. こんにちはみなさん。私は両親について発表しようと思います。 まず、私は両親を尊敬しています。 なぜなら、私を産んで育ててくれたからです。 私の父はとても厳しい人です。 私は幼い頃父に近寄ることが出来ませんでした。 なぜなら、彼は顔が怖くて、無口だからです。 けれど、彼は仕事に一生懸命でした。 私の父は会社員です。彼はほぼ毎日残業をしていました。 彼は日曜日にも出勤していました。 私が何不自由なく暮らせるのは父のおかげです。 私は彼のような父親なりたいと思います。 更に、私の母はとても優しい女性です。 彼女は私を一生懸命育ててくれました。 彼女はとてもユーモラスです。 私は彼女と話している時、とても楽しいです。 彼女は私の職業選択の際に相談に乗ってくれました。 私の母は週3日ほどスーパーに勤めています。 彼女は仕事と家事を両立させています。 彼女はその苦労を決して顔には出しません。 それはすごいことだと思います。 しかし、私は時々彼女のことがとても心配になります。 彼らは私のよき友であり、人生の大先輩でもあります。 私はこれからも彼らとの絆を大事にしていきたいです。 私は両親をこの上なく尊敬しています。 ご静聴ありがとうございました。

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

Millie has a daughter and a son, but they live on the opposite side of the country and aren’t able to visit now. Her daughter is 4, and when I saw her over the summer, she briefly referred to me as auntie. Millie pulled her daughter to the side and told her that I was not her auntie and that I was to be referred to by my first name. I was to be referred to by my first nameの訳をよろしくお願いします

• 高校英語

並べ替え問題 (1)彼女は彼をとても愛していたので、結婚することに決めました。 Such (for/her/she decided/that/love/him/was)to marry him. 答 was her love for him that she decided 私はSuch S is that~という構造もあるので her love for was that she decided と回答してしまいました