子供を亡くした母親が教師になるまでの物語

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 母親と教師の夢を叶えるまでの物語
  • 子供を亡くした悲しみから立ち直り、教師になる決意をする
  • 子供たちの学ぶ意欲と教師への愛に触れ、喜びを感じる
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳をよろしくお願いします

When I was in first grade, our teacher asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. I said a mother and a teacher. Well, motherhood came first. Three years after I married, I started having children, two boys and two girls in five years. I enjoyed it. But there were hard times, too. The worst thing that happened was losing a child. My eldest son died of cancer in my arms when he was 17. Now to fulfilling my first-grade dream in another way. A year after he died, I went to college and became a third-grade teacher when I graduated. I loved teaching this grade, with the children's eagerness to learn and their love of their teachers. Now to fulfilling my first-grade dream in another way.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4129/5365)
  • 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1312/2665)
回答No.3

> Now to fulfilling my first-grade dream in another way now to は「次に~のために、向けて」 fulfilling my first-grade dream 「小学校一年生の時の夢の達成/成就」 in another wayは、元々の夢が大人になったら母親と先生になる事だったのが実際には母親になって最初の子供が17になって亡くなってからで子供の頃のイメージ、順番と随分違うのでこう書いているのでしょう。 「今度は小1の時の夢をちょっと違った形ではあるけど成就するために」

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (3)

回答No.5

「私が小学校1年生の時、先生は私たちが成長したときに、何になりたいのか尋ねました。 私は母と先生に言った。 ええっと、母性は最初に来ました。 私が結婚して3年後、私は5年間で2人の男の子と2人の女の子を作り始めました。 楽しんだ。 しかし、苦労もありました。 起こった最悪の事は子供を失うことでした。 私の長男は17歳の時に私の腕の中で癌で亡くなりました。 今、私の一年生の夢を別の方法で満たすために。 彼が亡くなった1年後、私は大学に進学し、卒業すると3年生の先生になりました。 私はこの学年を教えるのが大好きでした。子供たちが学ぶ意欲と先生たちへの愛をこめて。 今、私の一年生の夢を別の方法で満たすために。」 (間違っていたらすいません)

回答No.2

>I said a mother and a teacher. つまり、この人の夢は、「母親」になる事と「先生」になる事と二つあって、母親にはもうなったので、今度はもう一つの夢の「先生」になろうとしてなったと言う事ですね。 >Now to fulfilling my first-grade dream in another way.の和訳をよろしくお願いします 今度は、一年生の時のもう一つの夢を実現させるつもりで

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

Now to fulfilling my first-grade dream in another way.の和訳をよろしくお願いします  今度は、一年生の時の夢を違った形で実現させるつもりで  どういう風に違うかはご本人に聞くよりほかありませんが、  一年生の時の夢は「子供をみんな健康な子に育てて」だったのが、長男を未成年の時に癌で失う、ということは予期していなかったということでしょう。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

困ってます(>_<) お願いします。 another way to say get in touch with would be talk to. another way to say get in touch with would be stay away from. another way to say get in touch with would be remember and then forget. another way to say get in touch with would be connect with and undestand. According to the passage,which of the following is true about dreams? If you dream you're wearing no clothes, something embarrassing probably happened to you. If you dream you didn't study for a test, then you have nothing to worry about. another way to say look up to you would be are careful when they're with you. another way to say look up to you would be like to talk to you. another way to say look up to you would be think good things about you. another way to say look up to you would be dream about you. I have to finish this paper tonight! If I don't hand it in on time, I'll get a bad grade! I fell on the stairs, and everyone laughed at me! My life is great! I don't have any problems, and I'm really happy! Everyone else was wearing the right clothes. I just came in jeans and a T-shirt. The concert is in two days, and I haven't had much time to practice my violin.

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 Shishmaref is located on a tiny island in the Bering sea. To the east you can see the mainland of Alaska. I arrived in season when there in on night - the time of the midnight sun. I often watched the sun start to set and then rise again. The village had only about two hundred people, and I probably met them all in my first two or three days. The young people spoke English, but the older people used Eskimo all the time. I tried to learn a little of the Eskimo language every day, dut it was very difficult. The first thing I learned to say was, " I'm hungry." Their life was very simple and natural. As you may know, Alaska has many wild animals which the Eskimos hunt. These provide them with meat, oil, and skins for clothing. One day when we went hunting, I saw my first grizzly bear. It was majestic. This was the most vivid experience of my first stay in Shishmaref.

• 和訳お願いします!!

Another year passed away in this manner, and I was about to return to Geneva. One Sunday afternoon towards the end of May, Henry and I came back from a long walking tour in the environs of Ingolstadt. The peasants were dancing, and everyone we met appeared gay and happy. My own spirits were high and when I found a letter waiting for me from my father, my joy was complete. But alas, how short lived! この文章の訳がわかる方教えてください!!お願いします。自分で訳した訳は もう1年はこの様に過ぎました。そして、私はジュネーブに戻ろうとしていました。 ある日曜日の午後に、5月の終わりごろに、ヘンリーと私はインゴルシュタットの近郊で長い徒歩旅行から戻りました。 農民は踊っていました.そして、私たちが会った皆は同性愛者で幸福に見えました。 私は元気はつらつであり、そして父から私を待っていると手紙でわかったとき、私はこの上ない喜びでした。しかし、悲しい、命はなんて短いんだ!

• これを和訳出来ますか?

これを和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 I never asked the salary and I found at the end of the month when I got my first paycheck what I was earning I just knew it was the right thing to be doing.

• 和訳をお願いします。長いです‥

和訳をお願いします。長いです‥ When we met it was so nice, but it's not the time we spend together that was like a dream ... it's you ... you are a dream ... and when I think of you or when I look at your picture ... it gives me a happy feeling, but also such an empty feeling, because we're so far apart and I don't know when we can meet again. If it's possible for us to meet again I will make it happen ... it doesn't matter if I need to travel to Japan ... go to the US ... I'll even fly to the moon just to meet you ... But if we can choose ... maybe we should choose a place that not so warm as Osaka in summer :) On my flight back I indeed got a very nice view of Fuji-san ... I'm sorry that the photo doesn't show how nice it really was. Did you go half way? It must really be nice! Actually do you want to go all the way to the top? Yes let's do that ... you and I, together we can walk all the way to top of mount Fuji and enjoy the view ... But we have to wait till July or August next year ... Do you know I followed a mountain climbing course and I climbed some summits in the Alps (Austria, close to the Italian border). And I also climbed Mount Meru (4566 meters) in Tanzania ... that's the mountain next to the Kilimanjaro (the highest mountain of Africa). So I was on the top of Mount Meru during sunrise. Only Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru were above the clouds and then ... the sun was rising from behind the Kilimanjaro ... soooo nice ... I got tears in my eyes. ... next time we meet or the time after that or after that ... I'll try to make it special for you ... so that you can say it was like a dream ... just like you are special for me and I can say you are like a dream for me ...

• 和訳をお願いします

Many years have passed. Although my Japanese is still far from perfect, I became a professional at domo-ing. I found it to be a very happy expression. Not long ago I was packing my bags to go back home for a vacation. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. My friend James was standing there. He had been in Japan for only one month and was planning to stay another two years. He was carrying a box with him. "Could you please give this little present to my girlfriend when you arrive?' He said 'little " but to me the box looked very big. I took a quick look at my bags. They were really full and very heavy. It was impassible to make anything else fit in. However, I felt kind of rude saying no. Without even thinking almost it, my face changed into an expression of worry. I said, "Sore wa doomo..." James looked at me very surprised and asked, "Why are you thanking me? This is not a present for you." I was too tired to explain anything, so I gave him a copy of this article.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I’ve been dating a great guy, “Max,” for about a year. Not too long after we met (we weren’t dating then), we started talking about family, siblings, etc. I mentioned I’d had a sister who died at a young age in a car accident. He said he’d lost a brother, “John,” the same way. It bonded us in a way, and it wasn’t long after that talk that we began dating. Over the Memorial Day weekend I went with Max to visit his family. They live in another state, and it was the first time I met them. Max’s mother was showing me some family pictures, and there were several of John. I know how hard it is for mothers to talk about their dead children, so I was as sympathetic as I could be. I mentioned my sister, and her car accident. Max’s mother looked at me kind of strangely but didn’t say much. Later I was talking to Max’s sister and again mentioned John’s death in a car accident. His sister corrected me and said it wasn’t a car accident, it was an OD. Apparently John OD’d when he was 18. This isn’t something I’d mind or find shameful. I know some addicts, and they are good people. It is the addiction that is bad. What I don’t understand is why Max lied to me. I can see lying to a stranger. I don’t like people in my personal business anymore than Max does. I don’t like people in my personal business anymore than Max does.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• ちょっと長いですが…。和訳お願いします。

One day about three months after I first arrived in Japan, I suddenly realized I was absorbing Japanese. On that day I was riding on a streetcar on my way to work. An elderly woman entered at one of the stops and sat down right next to me in the empty car. When I was addressed entirely in Japanese, I cut her off with zenzenwakarimasen. This didn't seem to discourage her from continuing to talk. I just smiled and nodded as she spoke and felt relieved when we arrived at her stop. Once alone, I realized that I had understand some of what she had said, and that the entire conversation had been in Japanese. This sudden awareness was exhilarating. From that moment on, I could no longer resist being swept up in the currents of Japanese language and culture.

• 和訳お願いします。

When I was quite young, my family had one of the first telephones in our neighborhood. I remember well the wooden case fastened to the wall on the stair landing. The receiver hung on the side of the box.I even remember the number - 105. I was too little to reach the telephone, but used to listen eagerly when my mothe talked to it. Once she lifted me up to speak to my fathe, who was away on business. Magic! Then I discovered that somewhere inside that wonderful device lived an amazing person - her name was "Information Please" and there was nothing she did not know. My mother could ask her for anybody's number; when our clock ran down, Information Please immediately supplied the correct time. My first personal experience with this woman-in-the-receiver came one day while my mother was visiting a neighbor. Amusing myself with a hammer, I hit my finger. The pain was terrible, but there didn't seem to be much use crying because there was no one home to hear me. I walked around the house sucking my finger, finally arriving at the landing.The telephone! Quickly I ran for the footstool and took it to the landing. Climbing up, I took the receiver and held it to my ear. "Information Please," I said into the mouthpiece just above my head. A click or two, and a small, clear voice spoke into my ear. "Information." "I hurt my fingerrrrr - " I cried into the phone. The tears began runnninng down, now that I had an audiencce. "Isn't your mother home?" came the question. "Nobody's home but me," I said. "Are you bleeding?" "No," I replied. "I hit it with the hammer and it hurts." "Can you openn you icebox?" she asked. I said I could. "Then break off a little piece of ice and hold it on your finger. That will stop the hurt. Be careful when you use the ice pick," she warned. "And don't cry. Your'll be right."

• 【中2】英語の和訳お願いします!

いっそ、全部お願いしたいんですけど、 とりあえず、10-1~10-3までお願いしますwww 教科書は、sunshineです! 英文↓ 10-1 Dear Kind Person, I'm a junior high school student in japan. My father died of cancer this year. He wanted to travel abroad, but he couldn't. He was a doctor and was always very busy. I would like to send this teddy bear, Mack, around the worid in his place. Would you please take him with you? Then, please pass him on to another person. Thank you, Megumi Kasuga 10-2 Megumi had some stuffed animals. She liked teddy bears better than any other stffed snimals. They were light and soft. She thought "Teddy bears are good for long trips." Megumi liked Mack the best of all. Her English teacher heard about her idea and brought Mack back home to Atlanta in the U.S. Then he passed Mack to a school teacher in stockholm,Sweden. Mack was very popular among the school children. 10-3 Mack became more popular. He went to Italy,tha U.K.,Germany and Spain. Mack traveled around the world. Megumi got a lot of letters from arr over tha world. Many of tha letters were encouraging to her. Some people even came to japan to meet Megumi. That was the most surpising part of her experience. Her father's dream came true, And Megumi's dream aloso came true. 以上です! 間違ってるところあったらすいません>< よろしくおねがいします!!