• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:ちょっと長いですが…。和訳お願いします。)

My Journey of Absorbing Japanese: A Surprising Discovery

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Three months after arriving in Japan, a seemingly ordinary day on the streetcar changed everything. An elderly woman sat down next to me and engaged in conversation entirely in Japanese. Surprisingly, I found myself understanding bits and pieces of what she said. This eye-opening experience marked the beginning of my deep immersion into the Japanese language and culture.
  • On a typical day commuting to work, a chance encounter with an elderly woman on a streetcar transformed my language learning journey. Despite my initial lack of understanding, I smiled and nodded as she spoke in Japanese. Little did I know, I was absorbing more than just words - I was immersing myself in an entirely new cultural experience that would shape my future.
  • It was a regular day on the streetcar when a serendipitous encounter changed my perspective on learning Japanese. Sitting beside me was an elderly woman who engaged me in conversation, completely in Japanese. Although I initially struggled to comprehend, a wave of understanding washed over me as I began to grasp snippets of her words. This pivotal moment unleashed my passion for the Japanese language and ignited my desire to dive deeper into the rich tapestry of its culture.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

日本に始めて来て約3ヶ月後のある日、私は自分が日本語を吸収していることに突然気がついた。 その日私は仕事に行くために路面電車に乗っていた。ある停留所でおばあさんが乗ってきて、空っぽの電車のなかの私のすぐ隣の席に腰掛けた。 まったく日本語だけで話しかけられて、私は「全然わかりません」と彼女を遮った。 彼女はひるむ様子も見せずにしゃべり続けた。 彼女が話している間、私はただ笑ってうなずくだけ。彼女が降りる停留所に着いたとき、私はほっとした。 一人になった時、私は、彼女が言ったことの一部を自分が理解していたこと、そして会話はずっと日本語だったことに気がついた。 そのことに突然気がついて、私は爽快な気分になった。 その瞬間から、私は、押し寄せてくる日本語と日本の文化の中で自分が流されていくことを止めることが、もはやできなくなった。

すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.2

回答1でおおかたあっているのですが、結果部分の英語の意味が正しく訳されていないのでそこのみ。 以来、わたしは、日本語と日本の文化の奔流のなかに飲み込まれることに対して抗うことがまったくできなくなった。 です。 もうちょっといえば、冒頭、absorb Japaneseは日本語を会得する、くらいの意味です。

すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
BT-35Eカメラの使い方
このQ&Aのポイント
  • BT-35Eのカメラの詳しい使い方をまとめました。
  • BT-35Eのカメラの使い方についての要点をまとめました。
  • BT-35Eのカメラの使い方に関する重要な情報をまとめました。
回答を見る