• ベストアンサー

和訳を教えてください

In that case, you have a 50% chance or better on all the T-F questions, even is you don't have the foggiest which is correct. これの和訳を教えてください。 ちなみに T-F question:〇✖(Ttue,False)問題 don't have the foggiest:まったくわからないという なのですが、つなぎ合わせても理解ができません・・・

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

その場合には、〇❌の問題について、どれが(=どの回答が)正解だったかは全く(=霧のの中のように)わからなくても、、全体の50%かそれ以上を取ったわけです。  中程から後のis は if として訳しました。

hirapiro
質問者

お礼

なるほど!前回に引き続きありがとうございます! ご指摘通り、原文を見るとisではなくifになっていました。 だから訳せなかったわけではないですけど、「全体の50%・・・」 の部分がさっぱりわからなかったです。 ありがとうございましたm(_ _)m

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してもらいたいです。

The reason you have no money is because you don't love it for itself alone. Money won't ever surrender to such a flirt. これ和訳していただけないでしょうか? 色んな翻訳使ってみたんですが 意味が分からず無理でした><

• “All I need (is/are)..."

恥ずかしながら、英語ってこんなに奥が深いとは知りませんでした。 皆さまはご存じでしたでしょうか? “All I need (is/are) cigarettes and alcohol”: which one is correct? https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/203384/correct-usage-for-all-you-need-is-are

• 和訳をチェックしてください。

次の文を和訳しましたが、自信ありません。仮定法と考えたことと、to have you の部分で悩みます。 " the thing is , i love you ,but afraid not had the chance to have u". これを、次のようにParaphrase したうえで訳しました。 " the thing is , i love you ,but I’m afraid that I hadn’t the chance to meet you" あなたが好きです。でも、ほんとうのところ 会えるのだろうか。 ご意見、ご指導をよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳

I don't even know that you will show me cock 和訳お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします!

do you have a brother by any chance? because your surname is just like my crush!~ 私の本名にびっくりしたみたいで、なぜ?と聞くとこう返ってきました。 だいたいわかるのですがchanceやcrushがあってこんがらがっています。 和訳お願いします。

• 歌詞ですが 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 (1) Ain't nothing better than watching you smile. Ain't nothing better than watching you laugh. out loud, my baby. Ain't nothing better than watching you, me, you. Ain't nothing better than right now . (2) In your eyes lie the secrets I don't wanna miss. Put your hand in my hand and make a fist. Grab my shirt. curl your lip as if you know staring back in my eyes saying "please don't go" (3) I don't know what it is. That you really want or you need. Hate every moment away from you.  see you sleeping in my dreams. I know you're in your mothers arms. I know that you're safe from harm. You know I'm coming home real soon. And I'm bringing all my love for you. (4) And I can't take away the pain if I don't know you're hurting again. I can't leave you on your own. if I know you're crying all alone. my hearts pumping black and blues. (5) that's how I feel when I'm not with you. A million years pass every day,  losing the time I'm always on my way. I don't know what it is. I hope you understand when I'm gone. I'll always come back home for you. Open your eyes to a brand new dawn. (6) Let us have this moment of truth. Let us have this moment, our youth. Cause all my time goes so fast. Hope my life slows so this can last.

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします ☆Are we friend relations forever? ★non, we will see i don't know if you understand or not i did not understand your question ☆Is it the question that I se nt to you now? ★yes ☆"we will see"you send me? ★yes i don't wanna be friends, i wanna something more ☆but,You did the same answer before. It is that we are friends from now on. I understood it. ★no,don't worry, i don't wanna be just friends ☆と★の会話って最終的に心配するなよみたいな感じで終わっていて、これは会話は成立してるんでしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします(>_<) ながくなってすません Some of this garbage comes from ships, but eighty percent comes from land. Cleaning up the ocean may seem impossible, but reducing waste here on land is something we can all do. Recently many stores have been telling you to use your own bag for shopping. This kind of bag is called an "eco-bag." Instead of using a plastic bag from the store, this might be a better choice. You don't want to add another bag to the Great Pacific Garbage Patch, do you.

• 英文と和訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

I was annoyed because I felt that these were personal questions, invading my privacy. Later on came questions about even more personal matters. "Why don't you get married? How old are you anyway?" "Why are you going to graduate school? Don't you think you will end up being an old maid?" And much later, when I did get married, "How many children do you have?" "Why do you have only one child? Do you think it's fair to have only one child?" 日本語訳 私はこれらが個人的な質問であり、私のプライバシーを侵害していると感じたので、私は腹が立った。その後、さらに個人的な問題について質問がありました。 "なぜ結婚しないの?とにかく何歳ですか?" "なぜ大学院に行くのですか?オールドミスになってしまうと思いませんか?"そしてずっと後で、私が結婚したとき、「あなたは何人の子供がいますか?」 「なぜあなたは子供が1人しかいないのですか?子供が一人だけというのは良いことですか?

• so just feel ~ that【和訳】

次の文章の和訳をお願いします。特にso just feelからがわかりません。解説いただければありがたいです。 If we have very, very low self-esteem, which is a rampant problem in Western culture for many various reasons, then we can be very jealous of what others have achieved, but we feel that, “I couldn’t possibly achieve that, I’m not good enough” and we don’t even try. You just give up and feel bad about ourselves; so just feel “poor me,” that everybody else is so successful and “I’m a loser.”