• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします!

do you have a brother by any chance? because your surname is just like my crush!~ 私の本名にびっくりしたみたいで、なぜ?と聞くとこう返ってきました。 だいたいわかるのですがchanceやcrushがあってこんがらがっています。 和訳お願いします。

noname#141128
noname#141128
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

こんにちは。 by any chance は、「ひょっとして」という意味の決まり文句です。 そして、crush というのは、この場合「片思いの相手」という感じですね。 ですから全体の訳は 「ひょっとしてお兄さんがいる?だって、あなたの名字、私の片思いの相手 と同じだもの」 でよいと思います。

noname#141128
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします\(^o^)/

良い感じに和訳お願いします(^^) I just close my eyes because I might see your face. I just close my mouth because I might hear your voice. I just close my ears because I might hear of you, but I could not close my heart because I love you.

• 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

i like u so much anytime. BECAUSE your FRIEND of mine. you feel me? 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

• 和訳をお願いします

こちらの和訳を教えてください! Even though I know about something. But I will still do it. It's not easy to change. Because you might leave me, forever. The 2 choices for me are: still here or leave out of your life but I know that there is not enough time for me to try. I just want to smile with you by my side for as long as possible. I hope that someday, you will understand the things that I have done. I love you so much. I do this because I don't want to lose you. if you had a chance to read this, you will know that I have good intentions. But since I love you. Only one reason is, I need you happy and you smile every day every time, My angel.

• この文章を和訳してくださいませんか?

この文章を和訳してくださいませんか? コレです↓ Do you like doing funky kinds of hair styles? - Question by bjdog98 Jess: I guess with hairstyles, I’m probably the more adventurous one with hair colors. I do tend to, because I have extensions, cut my hair on the road. So I’ll have it really long at the start and by the end of the tour I’ll have super short hair, like I do right now. As two months have gone on, I’ve had really long extensions and then every night I was like “I want it shorter” and I’d cut it. So yeah, I guess we do. あと、自動翻訳機はできるだけ 使わないでもらえると嬉しいです^^;

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に お願いしたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします You can have a further Synastry reading, or chart comparison at any time if you wish to. This is not a "one off" reading. If you do have a further reading you can also ask any questions that you would like to know concerning the relationships, and your comments are welcome. It helps me pick up the psychic thread of your life and also prevents accidental repetition of things I may have already told you. I hope you have found this synastry helpful, and revealing. I am always here you need never feel alone with your problems.

• おおまかな和訳をお願いいたします。

thank you i have a store in west edmonton mall i try to find items that i can sell i will place a large order from you on the knifes you have for sale ..i will talk to the wife what knives will sell and let you know by monday i like honest sellers like your self thank you hope to do lot more biz with you soon ..thank you for refund i trust you to my store is large and do lots of biz with great sellers like your self thank you again

• 和訳をお願いします。

ゲーム好きの友達からのメールなのですが、和訳をお願いします。 hello friend, do you do any MVS Neo Geo Carts? Like you see at the arcade? ネオジオMVSというアーケードゲームをしたことがあるか?と聞いているんでしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いします。

What I would really like is a Henckells 472 like the one I was very upset to miss out on this morning ":472 1/2". Do you have any more of these? I would absolutely buy one.

• 和訳してください

下記を和訳してください。 宜しくお願い致します。 We have your order ready, unfortunately i have been advised by my warehouse manager that we can not included those extra A(商品名) that you requested. If you wish to go ahead with your original order it is ready for payment.

• 和訳をお願いします

When at latest should I pay for this item? I have no problem to pay already but I would like to ask you to not ship the item yet. Why? - because I am thinking to purchase maybe more of your razors but have not decided yet. So my question is if you could postpone the shipment by couple of weeks?