• ベストアンサー

和訳教えて下さい。

自分でも訳してみましたが、あっているか自信がないので和訳教えて下さい。 No when i was there, there weren't any bus party the first was short after my travel back to Home. You were at a bus party? How Long have you been in LA by the Way? になります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

No, there weren't any bus party while I was there. It was shortly after I left for home that the first bus party was held. You were at a bus party? How long have you been in LA by the way? 「いいえ、僕がそちらにいたときにはバス・パーティはありませんでした。最初のバス・パーティが催されたのは、家に帰るため僕がそちらを発ったすぐ後のことでした。あなたはバス・パーティに行ったの?ところでLAにはどれ位住んでいますか?」 [注] "the first was short after my travel" のくだりがよく分かりませんでしたが、憶測で書いてみました。

wendylover
質問者

お礼

お礼が遅くなり申し訳ございません。 とても丁寧に教えて頂き本当にありがとうございます。 いつも勉強させて頂いています。 また機会がありましたらよろしくお願いします!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

How have you been lately? Have there been any big changes in your life? よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳うまく出来ないところ教えてください

Phew, you dont know how good it is to hear from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! やれやれ?(ひゃー?)あなたは知らない、どのくらい調子がいいのか、あなたから聞くために (体の調子がよくない事をいいました) I wish I was there or you were here. 私はそこにいた、あなたはここにいた???? (ちょっと訳せません) It was very good to hear from you I was very worried あなたからとてもよかったと聞けた、私はとても心配してた。

• 和訳をお願いします

I drove past the H it does not look to good.(Hは名称です) The front entrance was lock with a metal gate which you have to use a key to open . There was a front desk just like in a hotel but I did not see anyone there. There was a back entrance to this complex but it also had a metal gate. This morning after breakfast I grove by and the gates were all open and a person was at the desk. But you could just walk inside the complex without any one asking you if you live there. 説明が長くてわかりません。。よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• おはようございます!和訳お願いします!!

おはようございます!和訳お願いします!! Do you party for halloween there? what are you wearing

• 和訳をお願いします。

how were you single when i meet you you are so cute you must have boys going after you.

• 英語の複数形

there weren't any tickets left. とかいてあるのに there wasn't bus left となるのはなぜなのでしょうか。 there weren't any buses left とはなりませんか?

• 和訳教えてください

和訳教えてください 1 Tom was late for school , for which he was scolded. 意味の違いがわかるように 2-1 I will employ a man who can speak German. I will employ a man , who can speak German. 2-2 There were some passengers who were injured. There were some passengers , who were injured. 2-3 Whichever road you follow, the drive to town will take one hour. Whichever road you follow will take uou to town in one hour. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳についてお願いします

友達に頼まれたんですが  和訳をお願いしたいんです。  文法とかもあってないかもしれませんが  いい方に解釈していただければ...  The telephone of the midnight was improper because, you, were the company of the extreme height class because I was happy because I didn't regret that extension could meet you, either, it was terrific useless tears made it wash away which it asked for after.  お願いいたします。

• 和訳してください!

昔の友人?恋人のような男性から2年ぶりに連絡が来ましたがあまりにも自分が英語を忘れすぎて彼のメッセージが正確に理解できません。。。なんとなくはわかるのですが正確に知りたいので分かる方、和訳お願いいたします。 自分の名前はAとしています。 I am glad that u are fine...i am good too ... i wanna say a couple of things to you! Back there, when we were at LA, i thing that didn't treated you the way that you deserve, and i wanna say really sorry aboute that A...you deserve to know that i have a lot of good memories about you and the good times that we had in LA I know that all this things happened a long time ago, but i want to say sorry to you anyway... U always were so nice to me, and back there i was to young and too immature to know that... So, this is your Brazilian friend saying sorry to you about something that happened almost 2 years ago, but still care about that...i know that we live really far way, but anyway, i wanna be ok with you Miss you A

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My husband and I enjoy going to estate sales. Recently, we were shocked when we heard an estate sales representative ask an older lady if she could afford what she was looking at. The woman answered yes. Shortly after that, as the woman was leaving, the estate representative asked her if she could search the pockets in her jacket! She said yes, and nothing was found on her. The estate sales representative followed up with, You know how it is. We were appalled, to say the least. We had been browsing right along with the older lady and saw nothing suspicious. What do you make of this? Should we have said something? The estate sales representative followed up with, You know how it is.の和訳をよろしくお願いします