• ベストアンサー

和訳についてお願いします

友達に頼まれたんですが  和訳をお願いしたいんです。  文法とかもあってないかもしれませんが  いい方に解釈していただければ...  The telephone of the midnight was improper because, you, were the company of the extreme height class because I was happy because I didn't regret that extension could meet you, either, it was terrific useless tears made it wash away which it asked for after.  お願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#231624
noname#231624
回答No.1

"いい方に解釈" も何も、文がめちゃくちゃすぎて、何が言いたいのか全く分かりません。^^; 和訳は難しいかと。。。 "私がそんなにあなたに会うことができることを残念に思わなかったので、私が幸せだったので、あなたが最高のクラスの会社だったので、真夜中の電話は、不適当でした。後でそれが求めた、役に立たない涙が洗い流したことが、素晴らしかったです。" ... 私の精一杯です。 一応、訳してみましたが、やはり意味不明です。^^;

marinoa27
質問者

お礼

ですよね... 私も挑戦したんですけど まったく理解できなくて>< ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#95022
noname#95022
回答No.2

逐語訳ではありませんが 真夜中の電話はよくなかったね。だってあなたはお偉いさんだし、内線がつながってすごく嬉しかったし、あとで言われたけど、無駄に泣かなくてよかった。 と、私は受け取りました。 出所を教えていただけないでしょうか?

marinoa27
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 出所は私の友達が知り合いから 受け取った文章です。

関連するQ&A

• これを和訳して頂きたいのですが、、

I never knew I could love someone as much as I love you! This year was wonderful, because it is when we met...I am forever appreciative because you are the center of me along with God! I meant what I said, when I said I would tell you everyday I Love You & not only would I say it, I would show you. 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

Just three months later I was back again at the Seattle airport. A different voice answered, "Information," and I asked for Sally. "Are you a friend?" "Yes," I said. "An old friend." "Then I'm sorry to have to tell you. Sally had only been working part-time in the last few years because she was ill. She died five weeks ago." But before I could hang up, she said, "Wait a minute. Did you say your name was Willard?" "Yes." "Well, Sally left a message for you. She wrote it down." "What was it?"I asked, almost knowing in advance what i would be. "Here it is, I'll read it - "Tell him I still say there are other worlds to sing in. He'll know what I mean.'" I thanked her and hung up. I did know what Sally meant.

• 和訳をお願いします

次の文章は、ボクシング選手のコメントです。 『 I was 240 [pounds], for the last fight. Two weeks later I was already 255 [pounds] because of what it took me to be 240 [pounds], if you look at my body fat percentage, I dieted down. 』 上記の文章の、 『what it took me to be 240 [pounds]』 の訳がわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします

Today was really nice. Although some of the big roller coasters were closed because they don't work well when it's freezing. But because of the snow it was so so so beautiful. There is this fairy tale village ... with all small houses with hobbits. When I was a small boy I loved it soooo much.

• 和訳をお願いします!!

☆I asked A who you were and I even asked B what her name was. evenの使い方がイマイチよくわかりません。どなたか、お時間あれば教えてください。

• これを和訳出来ますか?

これを和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 I never asked the salary and I found at the end of the month when I got my first paycheck what I was earning I just knew it was the right thing to be doing.

• 和訳願います

I’ve already asked for the picture GE AP03 to my colleagues (since it was a model not been sampled), and I give you a feedback within today. よろしくお願いいたします。

• the rest of meの意味を教えてください

ある小説で、夫が妻に「俺がなぜお前に求婚したか知ってるか?」と聞いて、妻が答えるシーンで、"Because you clearly have no desire for the rest of me," という文章が出てきました。どういう意味でしょうか? the rest of my lifeなどは辞書にあったのですが。 原文は以下です。Sphairosは夫の知り合いで、妻の兄弟です。 "Are you fully aware," you asked, "of the reason I asked Sphairos for your hand?" There it was, I thought: the consummate business-man, the poppy-baron of Sarangay. I smiled my sweetest smile. "Because you clearly have no desire for the rest of me," I said. ↑ここに出てくるpoopy-baronの意味もおわかりでしたら教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

長い文章ですが和訳をお願いしますm(_ _)m Hum~ Because of your late reply... I'm very angry!! Haha That's a joke. ^^ (Uh... bad joke maybe, sorry. ><) Don't worry Reina, there is absolutely no problem, I understand. =) Also, I'm glad because you haven't forgotten me! I feel much better because I received your message today. *(^_^)* Okay, so I have put this one as profile image. Thanks for told me what you think. Ah you envy my brown hair? That's gentle, thanks! ** I try to take care of them, I love long hair. xD I have to admit that I envy your hair too, they are so beautiful! =) Yay! Let's get through that! Oh busy and tiring week for you too? So fight, I support you! Be strong! ;) This week will be busy and hard for me too I think. Especially today, I was feeling like in heel! haha Because I had 5 hours of tests at school, it is so long. >< What about you? How was the begin of your week? =) Kiss my love!

• 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?

どなたか、以下の文を和訳して頂けないでしょうか?自分で訳そうとしたのですがこんがらがってしまいました。 有給休暇時間に関する文です。 「You can only carry over 40 hrs plus the hours for Dec 27 through 30 (32 hrs) if you use Paid Time Off on those days. Which mean you carried over 72 hrs. and you lost the 66.20 hrs of PTO. January 3,4,5,and 6 will come out of your 40 hrs of carry over. I know you had 138.20 left on Dec 26th you would have had to use 98.20 hrs before the 30th of December so you would not lose any of it because you were rolling 40 hrs to 2017. Because you only used 32 hrs for the December days you lost the balance less 40 that was carried over. I hope that I did not confuse you. どなたか、よろしくお願いいたします。