• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

和訳

Sorry we were just informed by our supplier that the item is delayed and we won’t get the battery in stock for another week. We do have 2 other kinds of batteries available right now, the 52.8AH and the 26Ah. 52.8Ah is bigger than your current order and the 26Ah is smaller than that. Would you like to switch to any of these 2 batteries or wait for the current one? We could issue you a refund too if you can’t wait. 誰か和訳お願いできないでしょうか 困っています。。。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数79
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3941)

申し訳ございませんが、つい先ほど私どものサプライヤーから連絡があり、商品の納入が遅れるとのことです。このバッテリーにつきましては在庫切れの状態があと1週間続くことになります。現在私どもの方で用意できるバッテリーですと、52.8AH と 26Ah のいずれかになります。現在お客様からご注文頂いている品に比べ、52.8Ah は大きく、26Ah は小さくなります。このままあと1週間、ご注文の商品をお待ちになりますか?それともご用意可能な代替品どちらか一方にご変更なさいますか?ご変更なさるのであれば(差額を)返金することも可能です。 以上、ご参考まで。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

助かりました。ありがとうございました。~

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.2

すみませんが、只今納品時間が遅くなるの知らせを受けました。あと一週間待つことになりました。現在、私たちは二つ別規格の電池を持っております、ひとつは52.8AHもう一つは26Ah。52.8AHの方はご注文の大きくて、26 AHの方はご注文の小さくです。お客様はその二つ別規格の電池に交換するか、それともご注文の製品の納品を待つでしょうか?お金を返すことも可能です。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

助かりました。ありがとうございました。~

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

And I was trying to tell you why it is a reason for things to happen in a certain way if we can show that that way has more ways of happening than some other way.

• 英文の和訳お願いします

We cannot, we must not, refuse to protect the right of every American to vote in every election that he may desire to participate in.And we ought not, and we cannot, and we must not wait another eight months before we get a bill. We have already waited 100 years and more and the time for waiting is gone. So I ask you to join me in working long hours and nights and weekends, if necessary, to pass this bill. And I don't make that request lightly, for, from the window where I sit, with the problems of our country, I recognize that from outside this chamber is the outraged conscience of a nation, the grave concern of many nations and the harsh judgment of history on our acts.

• 和訳をお願い致します(哲学関係)

いつも楽しく拝見させて頂いています。 英語の哲学関係の本を読んでいるのですが、どうしてもぴんとこない部分があるので、英訳をお願いできたらと思います。 Now we call that which is in itself worthy of pursuit more final than that which is worthy of pursuit for the sake of something else, and which is never desireble for the sake of something else more final than the things that are desirable both in themselves and for the sake of that other thing, and therefore we call final without qualification that which is always desirable in itself and never for the sake of something else. 内容にずれがなければ、意訳でも結構です。 どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳サイトなどを使ってみたのですがいまいち分からなかったのでお願いします。 Thank you for contacting GameStop! I’ll be more than happy to assist you with your concerns. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you had with this order. We have carefully reviewed the information on this order, and found out that the processing is going fine, it has been accepted by the financial institution so at this point we just need to wait for the processing to be finished and the order to be shipped out. For now unfortunately we are not able to provide you with a definitive timeframe, but you will be notified with tracking information when this item is shipped. Thank you for contacting GameStop Customer Care, and I hope you have a wonderful day. If you have any further questions please feel free to reply to this email or call us Monday through sunday at 800-883--8895

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

What do our customers pay us for? Why do they buy from us? In a competitive, non-monopolistic market, and that is what the world has become, there is absolutely no reason why a customer should buy from you rather than from your competitor. None. He pays you because you give him something that is of value to him. What is it that we get paid for? You may think this is a simple question. It is not. I have now been working with some of the world’s biggest manufacturers, producers, even in Slovenia. I have been asking that question now for a year. We have two kinds of customers: one, of course, is the retailer and, if that soap or that detergent or that mayonnaise is not on the retailer’s shelves, the housewife won’t buy it.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします。

We should note that the scaled value of r_p is independent of the protoplanet mass. Supposing that ρ=3gcm^-3, we have r_p=0.005 and 0.001 at the Earth and Jupiter orbits, respectively. At the Neptune orbit, ρis certainly smaller than that at the Earth orbit; if we assume ρ=1gcm^-3, r_p is 0.0002 at this orbit.

• この文章の和訳をよろしくお願いします。

Figure 8 shows r_min in the second encounter for b=2.8. In this case, there are four zones of close-encounter orbit in the τ-ω diagram. Comparing Fig.8 with Fig. 7b, the total area occupied by the recurrent close-encounter orbits (the dotted regions in Fig. 8) is smaller than that in the first encounter but not small enough to be neglected. Collision orbits belong necessarily to close-encounter orbits. Consequently, to find collision orbits, we subdivided the τ-ω phase space of close-encounter orbits (i.e., the finely dotted regions in Fig.7) more densely (mesh width being as small as 0.002π in τ) and pursued orbits for each set of τ and ω. Furthermore, as the phase volume of τ and ω occupied by collision orbits, we evaluated a “differential” collisional rate <p(e, i, b)> given by <p(e, i, b)>=(1/(2π)^2)∫p_col (e, i, b, τ, ω)dτdω.      (24) Here, we calculated <p(e, i, b)> separately for 1-, 2-, and more recurrent orbits. The results are shown in Fig. 9, from which we can see that 2-recurrent collision orbits exist for relatively large b, and n-current (n≧3) ones exist only for b≒b_max. That is, the recurrent collision orbits appear only in cases of relatively low energy. From Eq. (10), we have <P(e, i)>=∫【-∞→∞】(3/2)|b|<p(e, i, b)>db.         (25) Using evaluated values of <p(e, i, b)> for various b, we finally obtain <P(e, i)>=0.114 for (e, i)=(1.0, 0.5); the contribution of 2-recurrent orbits is 5%, and that of 3- and more-recurrent orbits is less than 1%. For this case (e=1.0 and i=0.5), we observed 874 collision orbits. The statistical error in evaluating <P(e, i)> is therefore presumed to be of the order of 4%. Since the contribution of 3- and more-recurrent orbits is within the statistical fluctuation, it can be neglected. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳教えてください

和訳教えてください If you've got into the way of thinking that poetry is stupid stuff, or useless, or beneath your dignity, thhen you certainly won't get much not of learning it by heart. But remember that it is a good thing to train your memory, and learning a poem is at least a much pleasanter way of training it than learning , say, twenty lines out of the telephone directory. What is more important, to learn poetry is to learn a repect for words;and without this respect for words, you will never be able to think clearly or express yourself properly. よろしくお願いします!

• 和訳をお願い致します。

That's ok ... I'm just happy that I can see you again. I can come to the exit of the JR station. If you take central exit, I'll wait for you there. And I will be in my hotel room before that so you can just use normal email. My room number is Can't wait to see you ...

• この文章の和訳を教えてください。

It should be noticed that Λ_f is independent of both ei~ and R. In order to compare Λ_K with Λ_f clearly, we consider the ratio of these, that is, γ=Λ_K/Λ_f=3.0C_K(R/1AU)^1/2, (4・9) which is independent of the mass of the planet. The values of γare listed in Table I as well as those of C_K. As the parameter C_K is approximately proportional to R^-1/2 (see Fig.11), γ is almost independent of R and is 2.3 for ei~=0 and 1.4 for ei~=4. This indicates that, though the result is obtained in the limited framework of the two-dimensional particle motion, the collisional rate of Keplerian particles is enhanced by a factor of about 2.3 or 1.4 compared to that estimated in a free space formula, as long as we are concerned with the two cases of eccentricity. Furthermore, as seen from Table I, γ for the case ei~=4 is significantly smaller than that of the case ei~=0. This seems to confirm the conjecture that γ tends to unity in the high energy limit (i.e., ei~→∞), or in other words, the free space formula is right only in the high energy limit. お手数ではございますが、どうかよろしくお願いいたします。