• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

英文の和訳をお願いします

What do our customers pay us for? Why do they buy from us? In a competitive, non-monopolistic market, and that is what the world has become, there is absolutely no reason why a customer should buy from you rather than from your competitor. None. He pays you because you give him something that is of value to him. What is it that we get paid for? You may think this is a simple question. It is not. I have now been working with some of the world’s biggest manufacturers, producers, even in Slovenia. I have been asking that question now for a year. We have two kinds of customers: one, of course, is the retailer and, if that soap or that detergent or that mayonnaise is not on the retailer’s shelves, the housewife won’t buy it.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数75
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5903)

我々の顧客は、何に対して我々にお金を払うのでしょうか? なぜ、彼らは我々から買うのでしょうか? 競争のある、非独占的な市場では、そして、その様な市場に世界はなっているのですが、顧客が、あなたの競争相手からではなく、あなたから買わなければならない理由は、全然ありません。 何もないのです。あなたが、顧客に彼にとって価値がある何かを与えるので、彼はあなたにお金を支払うのです。 我々は、一体何に対してお金を支払ってもらうのでしょうか? あなたは、これは簡単な質問だと思うかもしれません。 簡単ではありません。 私は、現在、スロベニアでさえ、世界最大のメーカー、生産業者のいくつかとともに働いています。私は、その問いかけをするようになって今では一年になります。 我々には、2種類の顧客がいます: 一つは、もちろん、小売業者です、そして、ある銘柄の石鹸、洗剤マヨネーズが、小売業者の棚になければ、主婦はそれを買いません。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 英文和訳をお願いします

And so the customer, of course, is the housewife. What do they pay us for ? I do not know how many people in the world make soap, but there are a great many. And I can’t tell you the difference between one kind of soap or the other. And why does the buyer have a preference, and a strong one, by the way? What does it do for her? Why is she willing to buy from us when on the same shelves in the US or in Japan or in Germany there are soaps from five other soap manufacturers? She usually does not even look at them. She reaches out for that soap. Why? What does she see? What does she want? Try to work on this.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

Incidentally, the best way to find out is to ask customers, not by questionnaires but by, again, sitting down with them and finding out. The most successful retailer Iknow in the world is not one of the big retail chains. It is somebody in Ireland, a small country about the size of Slovenia. This particular company is next door to Great Britain with its very powerful supermarkets and all of them are also in Ireland; and yet this little company has maybe 60% of the sandwich market. What do they do? Well, the answer is that the boss spends two days each week in one of his stores serving customers, from the meat counter to the check-out counter, to being the one who puts stuff into bags and carries it out to the shoppers’ And he knows what the customers pay for. Let me say this may all sound very simple to you. It is not. It is infinitely more important than any other management tool.

• 英文の長文、和訳お願いします

Does the Earth have the natural resources to support this many people? Unfortunately, the answer to this question depends on information we don't have. For example, we don't know how people will choose to live in the future. We don't know what their standard of living will be. We also don't know what new technologies will be available in the future. We do know that the Earth's natural resources are limited. Fresh water, for example, is crucial for health and food production. However, more than 97% of the water on Earth is salt water, which is poisonous to both people and crops. Only 3% of the water on Earth is fresh water, and three quarters of that fresh water is frozen at the North and South Poles. Today, the demands for fresh water is greater than the supply in roughly eighty countries around the world. By 2025, scientists predict that forty-eight countries will have chronic shortages of water. At present, disalinization, or the removal of salt from salt water, is not a solution to the shortage of fresh water. It takes a lot of energy to remove the salt from ocean water, and that makes the disalinization process very expensive.

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.2

これはコンサルタントの方が言っている文章だと思います。 顧客は何に対してお金を払っているのでしょうか。我々から買う理由はなんでしょうか。今日我々が住む世界は競争がある非独占的な市場になっており、顧客が数ある競合他社の中であなたの会社から物を買う絶対的な理由は存在しません。存在しないのです。顧客は何らかの価値をあなたの商品に見つけそれに対してお金を支払っています。では、その価値というのはなんでしょうか。簡単な質問と思うでしょうがそうではありません。私は世界でも有数の製造会社や生産者、中にはスロベニアの企業も含まれますが、と仕事(コンサル)をしています。ここ一年ほど、私はこの質問を投げかけています。市場には2種の顧客がいます。一つ目は明らかですが販売業者で、例の石鹸や、洗剤、マヨネーズなどがお店の棚に並べられていなければ、主婦が買うことはできません。 一寸中途半端な終わり方ですので、このあとがまだあるのでしょうね。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございます! その通りです。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします!

次の英文の和訳お願いします(>_<) His jaw is set hard. Comments like "It is not what you said but the way that you said it," or "Why did you say it like that?" or "Obviously it's not nothing; something's wrong," are responses to metamessage of talk. Such requests as "Skip the small talk," "Get to the point," or "Why don't you say what you mean?" may seem to be reasonable. お願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

And I was trying to tell you why it is a reason for things to happen in a certain way if we can show that that way has more ways of happening than some other way.

• 和訳をお願いします

A customer walks into a store. He stands in front of hundreds of boxes of deter-gent. He chooses one brand, pays for it, and leaves. why does he pick that specific kind of soap? Is it truly better than the others? Probably not. These days, many products are nearly identical to one another in quality and price. If products are almost the same, what makes customers buy one brand instead of another? Although we might not like to admit it, commercials on television and advertisements in magazines probably influence us. Advertising informs customers of new products on the market. It gives us information about everything from shampoo and toothpaste to computers and cars. But here is one serious problem with this. Very often the "information" is really misinformation. Needless to say, it tells us the products' advantages. But it also hides their disadvantages. Advertising leads us to buy things that we don't need. It also confuses our sense of reality. "Beauty Queen shampoo gives you shiny hair!" a popular singer known for her beautiful hair says in an advertisement. But it doesn't tell us the complete truth: that a healthy diet will have the same effect. お願いします。

• 英文和訳

次の英文を和訳してくださいm(_ _)m When you have lived as long as I have,you will discover,I hope,that it is not what one sees on the outside,so much as what is in the inside of a man,which makes him happy and contented,or the contrary.

• この英文を和訳して頂けますか?

imagine having the confidence of everybody around you for what it is you are about to do. 「a thousand paths to confidence」という本の一節ですが、what 以下が うまく訳せません。what you are about to do.であれば「あなたがしようとしていること」になると思うのですが、 間にある「it is」が何を指すのか、どう訳したらいいのかが今ひとつ理解できないのです。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

To clarify the dynamics depending on k, we have reported a bifurcation diagram in Fig. 4. It shows different values of quantity for different values of k, particularly between 0.15 and 0.29. It is easily illustrated that we move from stability through a sequence of a period doubling bifurcations to chaos.

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **I think this is what you meant by "sense." If someone says you have good taste, they're saying that they admire your ability to appreciate things. It probably means that either both of you like the same thing. If I said it to someone who I did not agree with it would be strange because then I am implying that I have bad taste haha. You can be more specific, like I could say "She has good taste in shoes," which means that I think (whoever she is) has a really good idea of what a good shoe is. "Sense" can be used to express a similar idea though. If I say you have a nice sense of style, it means that I probably think your clothes are cool or the way you decorated your room is cool etc. It's most typically used with "sense of style/fashion" though I think I could probably say something like "You have a nice sense of what it takes to bake a good cake," but it's much easier to say "you know how to bake a good cake." If someone actually does say "someone has a good sense of what it takes to bake a good cake," they're probably trying to communicate that this person is so good at baking cakes that they naturally know what makes it better... It's like how we have a "sense of smell" or a "sense of hearing." That person is so good at baking cakes that it's like they have a "sense of cake."

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 意訳大歓迎です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 What will be the first impression you’ll have of him. Why will you notice him? Or won't you notice him at all until he notices you? First impression aren’t always the most important and are often forgotten, because they are usually subconscious, instinctive. But it is worth including, for it all weaves the cloth of the picture I am building up more close, and pulls him into view and recognition. It is the fifth heavenly house of the horoscope which symbolizes the early stages of the attraction. While the seventh is the immediate impression. It is the elements that are important in this, for elements underlie the chart and the impression of a person underlies the experience of them. So now lets add to the process of becoming acquainted by looking at the seventh house element..

• おはようございます。恐れ入りますが、英文の和訳をお願いします。

おはようございます。恐れ入りますが、英文の和訳をお願いします。 How are you? Do you have anything special planned for the long weekend? Or do you have to work on the national holiday. On Monday you have・春分の日, right? From・Wikipedia:・This national holiday was established in 1948 as a day for the admiration of nature and the love of living things. Prior to 1948, the vernal equinox was an imperial ancestor worship festival called・Shunki k・rei-sai・(春季皇霊祭?). Love of living things? Is this a kind of Japanese version of valentines day? I'm also sorry for my late reply :) No really I'm not trying to be funny, I'm really really busy. My project is going quite well, actually it is going so well that management decided to take some people from my team and let them help with another project ... I guess this is my punishment for doing so well :( In April I need to go to Singapore again and maybe we'll have a Korean customer. I have never been to Korea, I almost wanted to ask if you went to Korea already ... but then I remember that you have never left Japan. I think it makes to pure Japanese ... not spoiled by foreign things ... maybe except me :) Although Singapore is very nice, the food is really nice in Singapore, I would prefer to come to Japan ... I really look forward to have diner with you again. You are so cute ... and beautiful ... Oh on the return flight from Singapore to Brussel I got upgraded to business class again. So I had a very enjoyable return flight. I think I deserved it after all the trouble I had to get there ... haha It's a petty that your movie is not on the internet ... I'm sure you would be a hit on youtube:) ・Why are you embarrassed? You should be proud that you have been chosen to be in the commercial. I will never be chosen for a commercial ... It's getting late again ... I better go to home ... otherwise my Japanese colleagues still want to have a video conference ...・ Really wish I could see you soon,

• 急いでいます。和訳お願いします!!

下記の質問を和訳しなくてはいけないのですが私の英語力ですと時間がかかりすぎてしまいます。 どなたか教えていただけますよう宜しくお願いします。 ABOUT YOU: ○○ is one of the most successful resuaurant in Tokyo. What are the keys factors that you’ve implemented to the menu and restaurant to make it such a hit? How have you adapted your menus for Tokyo diners’ preferences? What do you enjoy the most about being a chef in Tokyo? As a chef have you ever tried something that you thought would be a hit but Japanese diners have not responded to? And vice-versa, has something in your restaurant been a hit in Japan that would not work elsewhere? DINING TRENDS: What dining and food trends are you seeing in Tokyo at the moment? How has dining out / the restaurant scene changed in Tokyo over the last five years? TOKYO RESTAURANTS: How do Japanese diner’s expectations compare to other cities in the world? (E.g., do they have high expectations from the chef, where the ingredients are from, the restaurant setting, the theme, trends, etc.)? What do you think makes Tokyo such a great culinary destination (for tourists who don’t live in Tokyo)? There are over 200,000 restaurants in Tokyo. What do the best restaurants need to do to stand out or get solid reputation? How important is it for Japanese diners to have menus that change seasonally? Does ○○ cater to this? TRADITIONAL JAPANESE CUISINE: Is has been said before that many young Japanese chefs prefer to study western cuisines instead of traditional Japanese cuisine. How true do you think this is? Is it a problem? How do you feel about the popularity of Japanese food around the world? Are you proud that so many people are eating Japanese food? Is Japanese food the same outside of Japan as within? Is the popularity of Japanese food globally changing traditional Japanese cuisine? E.g. Californian rolls were created in California and then were adapted by the Japanese. Has this happened in other areas? ○○ attracts foreign customers, foreign chefs and wait staff. Does this have an impact