• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

和訳をお願いします。

和訳サイトなどを使ってみたのですがいまいち分からなかったのでお願いします。 Thank you for contacting GameStop! I’ll be more than happy to assist you with your concerns. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you had with this order. We have carefully reviewed the information on this order, and found out that the processing is going fine, it has been accepted by the financial institution so at this point we just need to wait for the processing to be finished and the order to be shipped out. For now unfortunately we are not able to provide you with a definitive timeframe, but you will be notified with tracking information when this item is shipped. Thank you for contacting GameStop Customer Care, and I hope you have a wonderful day. If you have any further questions please feel free to reply to this email or call us Monday through sunday at 800-883--8895

noname#212390

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数185
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
noname#223095

ゲームストックにご連絡頂きましてありがとうございます.喜んでお客様のご心配に関しご支援をさせて頂きます.ご注文に当たっておかけしましたご不便を心よりお詫び申し上げます. ご注文に関する情報を入念にお調べし,処理過程には問題がなく,金融機関によっても受け入れており,したがって現在のところ処理が完了し注文品が出荷されることを見守っている段階にあることが判明しました. 残念ながら現時点で最終的な時間枠をお伝えできませんが,品物が出荷された時点で追跡情報が通知されるかと思います. ゲームストップカスタマーケアにご連絡下さいましてありがとうございました.楽しい1日を送られますよう.もし,ご質問がございましたら,どうぞ遠慮なくこのメールにご返信頂くか,800-883-8895の方へ何時でもお電話下さい.

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

分かりやすく訳していただきとても感謝してます、ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

翻訳ソフトを使用せずに翻訳の程、宜しくお願いいたします。 Thank you for contacting Sierra Trading Post regarding order. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. According to our records, you contacted us about the exact same order on 5/8. The partial refund offer of $44 was given. If you are not satisfied with this amount and request to be refunded in full, you will need to send the item back. Again we apologize for the inconvenience, and we look forward to your response. Have a great weekend! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

• 和訳

Thank you for contacting us regarding your concern. We know you must be excited to get your shipment. We definitely appreciate your recent order for the Oculus Rift. You should be receiving an estimated ship date shortly. As soon as we collect on the payment we will send you an email with your tracking number.

• 和訳お願いします

I wanted to thank you for placing your orders with us this year. For your convenience, we will be sending you online access to view all items we have available for your future orders. You can also place your orders directly online if you would like and Tom will contact you with shipping and payment details. 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

Can you believe we are heading into the 2012 Holiday Season? This year has flown by and seems to only be going faster. We here at want New york Company everyone to have a wonderful holiday season, and we have a special offer for you to help out for the busy Holiday Season. We know that the freight can be a killer for our International customers. So from now until November 30th we are going to be offering free shipping on stock orders of over $2,500. This offer is only available for book that are ready to ship, and does not apply to any of our lifestyle products. Please remember this is a limited time offer. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding this special, or if you need access to an updated catalog please let me know and I will get that information as soon as you can. 宜しくお願いします

• 以下の英文を訳してほしいのですが、よろしくお願いいたします。

以下の英文を訳してほしいのですが、よろしくお願いいたします。 Dear Customer, We are in receipt of your inquiry and we thank you for contacting CCBill. Based on the information provided our records indicate you do not have an active subscription with CCBill. If you believe this to be in error, please reply to this message with additional information or contact a CCBill Consumer Support Representative at one of the telephone numbers listed below. The information we need is: - The subscription ID number - Your last name and ZIP code - Your user name for the Web site - The e-mail address you provided when the subscription began - The name of the Web site you are subscribed to Please include all (or as much) of the above information as possible when responding to this e-mail. We look forward to assisting you and welcoming you back to CCBill.com! Thank you.

• 正確に理解したいです。和訳お願いします!

We have received your order, we have everything in stock except the Piggy Fairy and What a Dragon activity books, I have Pretty Princess, Sprinkles and bebop’s, and The Piggy mermaid in the activity books at this time, also I do not have any Pretty in Pink mini chef aprons, I do have our new print Butterfly Bouquet , that would be a very nice replacement for the pretty in pink, please let me know if you would like to exchange those items for the items I have in stock, Thank you for your order and I will wait to hear from you, have a wonderful day.

• 和訳お願いします!

日本在住でアメリカのサイトからインターネットショッピングしましたが、 注文確定後、このようなメールが送られてきました。支払い方法はクレジットカードです。 To help us ensure your security, we need to some additional verification before your order processes. Please take a minute to review this procedure; it should be smooth sailing from there. We have charged your credit card a random amount less than $3 USD. All you need to do is confirm this amount for us, and we’ll refund the small charge and ship your order. 1.Contact your bank or credit card company. 2.Find the exact amount charged by Backcountry.com 3.Click here to enter the charge amount. 4.When you enter the correct amount, we will refund your card and ship your order. You only have five (5) business days to verify your order, so please call your bank or credit card company right away. If you do not verify the order within those five days, your card will be refunded and your order will unfortunately be cancelled. Just one more note: International shipments may be subject to tariffs, duties, Value Added Tax (VAT), or other government fees. These costs are your responsibility. They are not included in the shipping charges. The shipping company (UPS) will charge custom fees. Contact your local customs office for more information. で、3をクリックしたら To help us ensure your security, please verify the random small amount we've charged to your credit card. This amount is $3 USD or less. Don't worry - you will be refunded the full amount. In order to verify this charge, please contact your financial institution and obtain its exact amount. Once you've gathered this information, enter it in the field below. If the amount you enter is correct, the small amount will be refunded, and we'll get your order out the door as fast as we can. If the amount you enter is incorrect, you may reconfirm the charge amount, and give it another shot. というページに飛び、金額を入力する欄が出ました。 助けてください。

• 以下の文を和訳して下さい。

海外サイトで商品を購入したのですが、以下の文章が送られてきました。 翻訳サイトで自動翻訳してみたのですが意味が分かりません。 どなたか訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 Thank you for contacting us again. We apologize that Espen Lyon Ballroom Dance Skirt L4 / Medium / Lace Print Net is not include in the coming shipment and we don't have an expect shipping time at this moment. Please advise how you would like to process the order by replying to this email. We truly apologize again for the inconvenience that we have caused you and appreciate your understanding. The following similar item is recommended for your reference, which is currently in stock and available for immediate shipment: If we can be further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします

少し長いですが翻訳をお願いします。 海外のサイトで見つけたのですが、どうやら海外のAmazonで買い物をしたときに、あとで値段が下がった時は返金してくれるような内容だと思うのですが、自動翻訳だと少しわかりにくかったです。よろしくお願いします。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Guys and girls This is my first post, i have read with interest all the posts and wish to give something back to those who didnt know this: Amazon offer a refund on the new price difference of a product bought from them within 30days, so if when you placed your order, a book (for example) and it was £19.99 when you bought it and 23 days later you check the site and its £9.99, email them and they WILL refund you the difference I received this email: i hope it helps, and sorry if most of you know this but for those who dont, here you go: Dear Customer Thank you for contacting Amazon.co.uk. The discounts we offer for items on our website do vary from time to time. I've checked your order #%%%%%%%# and found that we now offer a greater discount on "??????????" than at the time you placed your order. We are only able to adjust the price of an order in instances where less than thirty days have passed between the date on which an order was dispatched and the time that an item is reduced in price on our site. I have therefore requested a refund of £17.89 GBP to your payment card. This amount reflects the difference between the price you were charged and the current discounted price. The refund should appear as a credit on your next bank statement. Completed refunds information can be viewed when you visit Your Account once you've received a confirmation e-mail from us. Under Where's My Stuff? click "Go" next to "Open and recently dispatched orders" and sign in with your e-mail address and password. The refund information will be visible at the bottom of the relevant order's summary page. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience or concern this price change may have caused. Thank you for shopping at Amazon.co.uk. thank me if this has helped you, first post, be nice!!

• 大変恐縮ですが下記の和訳をお願いいたします。

大変恐縮ですが下記の和訳をお願いいたします。 アメリカのアマゾンでオーダーして、なかなか発送されないので問い合わせたら以下のメールが届きました。 大丈夫だというのはわかったのですが、私の英語力では詳しい内容までは翻訳できません。 Hello, I'm sorry you didn't receive a confirmation e-mail of your estimate delivery date after placing your order. Let me help you with this. Our shipping estimates, take into account the time it takes to receive the item from our suppliers, pack it, and prepare it for shipment. I've check your order and see that Your order has entered the shipping process and is currently being packed for delivery. Rest assured that your package should be leaving our fulfillment center shortly; as soon as it has, we'll send you a confirmation e-mail. Estimated delivery date will be available once item is ship and assigned to a carrier. Don't worry, we will send an email when your order is shipped with the details so that you can track your package. Once shipped, you can view available tracking information from the order summary in Your Account: https://www.amazon.com.... I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best regards,