• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳お願いします\(^o^)/

良い感じに和訳お願いします(^^) I just close my eyes because I might see your face. I just close my mouth because I might hear your voice. I just close my ears because I might hear of you, but I could not close my heart because I love you.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数40
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2
  • mootodz
  • ベストアンサー率33% (45/136)

Haruka0122さん、 この手の質問には学問の妨げになると言うことから回答がつかない傾向にありますが、素敵な文章だったので、回答したいと思います。これ、有名な詩みたいですね。 ほぼ直訳ですが、この方が良いかもしれません。 ”あなたの顔が見えるかもしれないから、私は目を閉じた あなたの声が聞こえるかもしれないから、私は口をふさいだ あなたを感じることができるかもしれないから、私は耳をふさいだ でも、私の心だけは閉ざすことが出来ない。あなたを愛しているから” なんか日本語にしてしまうと味が薄くなりますね。 英語の表現の順序の方がずっと味がありますね。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いしたいです・・・

先日ハマった曲です 和訳をしていただけたら嬉しいです(;_;) 歌詞: Day by day We have lost our edge Don’t you know ? Forgotten is the life we led Now it seems You don’t care what the risk is The peaceful times have made us blind Can’t look back They will not come back Can’t be afraid It’s time after time Once again i’m hiding in my room The peaceful times have made us blind So you can’t fly if you never try You told me… Oh, long ago But you left the wall Out side the gate So more than ever, it’s real It was like a nightmare It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember the day of grief Now it’s strange for me I could see your face I could hear your voice Remember the day we met It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember a day we dreamt It’s painful for me I could see your face I could hear your voice Song for reluctant heroes Oh Give me you strength Our life is so short Song for reluctant heroes I wanna be brave like you From my heart Song for reluctant heroes Oh Give me you strength Our life is so short Song for reluctant heroes I wanna be brave like you Can’t look back They will not come back Can’t be afraid It’s time after time Once again I’m hiding in my room The peaceful times have made us blind So you can’t fly if you never try You told me… Oh, long ago But you left the wall Out side the gate Out side the gate So more than ever, it’s real It was like a nightmare It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember the day of grief Now it’s strange for me I could see your face I could hear your voice Remember the day we met It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember a day we dreamt It’s painful for me I could see your face I could hear your voice It was like a nightmare It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember the day of grief Now it’s strange for me I could see your face I could hear your voice Remember the day we met It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember a day we dreamt It’s painful for me I could see your face I could hear your voice

• 和訳お願いします!

このフレーズの和訳おねがいします。 -Cut off your nose to spite your face. -I will wear my heart upon my sleeve.

• 和訳をお願いします。

I've had my share of fall-outs and I know the dark. But don't tell me close my eyes.Don't tell me I've gone too far. I know my heart. の和訳をお願いします。

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1

眼を閉じればあなた顔が見えるかも 口を閉じればあなたの声が聞こえるかも 耳を塞げばあなたを聞けるかも ただどうしても心を閉じることだけは出来なかった あなたを愛しているから

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

Shocked to hear that his friend was waiting for a heart transplant,Robert Test decided to become an organ donor. This is what he wrote about his decision. At a certain moment,a doctor will decide that my brain has stopped functioning. When that happens, do not attempt to revive my body by the use of a machine. Give my eyes to a man who has never seen a sunrise,a baby's face, or love in the eyes of a woman. Give my heart to a person whose own heart has caused him nothing but days of endless pain. Give my blood to a teenager who was seriously injured in a traffic accident,so that he or she might live and see his or her grandchildren playing.

• 英文を訳して下さい。

some times my eyes get jealous of my heart, you know why? because you are always remain close to my heart and far from my eyes

• 和訳お願いします

dude your not my fucking friend and i dislike you so much because you call me that just shut the fuck up god damn. 「おい、お前は俺の友達じゃないし俺はお前が大嫌いだよ。」 so muchまではわかったのですがあってますか? becauseからがよくわかりません。お時間があれば教えてください。

• 和訳お願いします!

do you have a brother by any chance? because your surname is just like my crush!~ 私の本名にびっくりしたみたいで、なぜ?と聞くとこう返ってきました。 だいたいわかるのですがchanceやcrushがあってこんがらがっています。 和訳お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします!

I'm workin' on the high hope And if it all works out, you might just see me Or hear from me in a while I'm gonna make it across this tight rope And I'm comin' for my prize No more I'll be waitin' 'round While life just passes by Maybe when our hearts realign Maybe when we've both had some time I'm gonna see you there I'm gonna see you there, lay Where we can be natural, lay 'Cause I've been livin' in the half life Not sure which way to turn Why must a man lose everything To find out what he wants I'm gonna wait until it feels right And when that time has come Wild horses won't keep me back From where you have gone Maybe when we're both old and wise Maybe when our hearts have had some time I'm gonna see you there I'm gonna see you there, lay Where we can be natural, lay After all we've seen We can do anything, lay Where your heart is strong Where we can go on and on, lay Where your good times gone Where we are forever young, lay Where your heart is strong Where we can go on and on, lay, lay! I wanna see you there 私の好きなHigh hopeという歌の歌詞ですが、和訳の歌詞が探しても見当たらないので、英語が得意な方やネイティブの方に和訳して頂きたいです。自力でひと通り和訳してみましたが意味不明でした。笑 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

たいへん個人的な質問で申し訳ありませんが、英語の歌詞の意味がどうしても気になるので、ご回答いただきたいです。 個人で楽しむだけなので多少意訳でも結構です。 I saw a sign,when you go I lose my mind. So I'm like a star tonight,when you stay it will be shining bright. I have a dream,when I close my eyes,I see. You are staying by my side,we have a party to the morning light. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いします!!!

When we arrived at my college, however, the thought came to me that the creature might still be in my apartment.【 For if I feared to see him again myself, I feared even more lest Clerval should see him.】 Begging my friend to wait a minute, I ran up the stairs and threw open the door. But nothing appeared. The apartment was empty. My heart rose and I could barely believe my good fortune. この【】の文章なのですが訳し方がよくわかりません。わかる方訳を教えてください!お願いします!!!ちなみに自分で訳した訳は もし私が再び彼を見るのを恐れたら、私が彼を見るのを恐れるということ以上に Clerval が彼を見やしないかということを恐れた。

• 和訳をお願いします

こちらの和訳を教えてください! Even though I know about something. But I will still do it. It's not easy to change. Because you might leave me, forever. The 2 choices for me are: still here or leave out of your life but I know that there is not enough time for me to try. I just want to smile with you by my side for as long as possible. I hope that someday, you will understand the things that I have done. I love you so much. I do this because I don't want to lose you. if you had a chance to read this, you will know that I have good intentions. But since I love you. Only one reason is, I need you happy and you smile every day every time, My angel.

• 和訳お願いします…

和訳お願いします… FFのEyes on meとゆう曲です。 Whenever sang my songs On the stage, on my own Whenever said my words Wishing they would be heard I saw you smiling at me Was it real or just my fantasy You'd always be there in the corner Of this tiny little bar My last night here for you Same old songs, just once more My last night here with you? Maybe yes, maybe no I kind of liked it your way How you shyly placed your eyes on me did you ever kuow? That I had mine on you Darling, so there you are With that look on your face As if you're never hurt As if you're never down Shall I be the one for you Who pinches you softly but sure If frown is shown then I will know that you are no dreamer So let me come to you Close as I wanted to be Close enough for me To feel your heart beating fast Aud stay there as I whisper How I loved your peaceful eyes on me Did you ever know That I had mine on you Darling, so share with me Your love if you have enough Your tears if you're holding back Or pain if that's what it is How can I let you know I'm more than the dress and the voice Just reach me out then You will know that you're not dreaming Darling, so there you are With that look on your face As if you're never hurt As if you're never down Shall I be the one for you Who pinches you softly but sure If frown is shown then I will know that you are no dreamer

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 大体の意味はわかりますが、ところどころあやふやなところがあるので、お願いします。 My apologize for the delay in replying as it was filtered into my junk mail Wish you and your family a very happy new year I greatly appreciate you keeping in touch It is good to see your xray and good results You have done well with rehabilitation Especially during winter you might have some stiffness but that should subside as time goes by I had the pleasure to see your website and it is heartwarming to see you had made a separate website and esp. a web page in English I greatly appreciate it I will convey your regards and wishes to all the staff who were involved in your care If you happen to visit dubai I would appreciate if you could drop by to say a quick Hi please keep in touch