英文の和訳できる方!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の歌詞を自力で和訳したのですが、間違っているところを教えて頂けませんか?辞書片手に、なんとなーくそれっぽくなるように雰囲気で訳したので、明らかにおかしい部分もあるかと思います…; あと、英語の歌詞の下に【  】だけのところが一カ所あるのですが、自力ではどうしても分からなかったので教えて頂けないでしょうか。お願いしますm(_ _)m
  • 「glorious,so heavenly」という歌詞は「素晴らしい、とても素晴らしい」という意味で、その後に続く文は人生に入り込んできた特別な存在を表しています。また、「when the nights tumble down」という歌詞は夜が速く過ぎていく様子を表現し、その後に続く文は相手が自分に近づいてくれることを感じるという意味です。
  • 歌詞の中で自分が愚かで学ぶことがないかもしれないと感じている一方、相手の目と唇に触れるとき、自分が相手を心から愛していることを知ると述べています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の和訳できる方!

英文の和訳できる方! 英語の歌詞を自力で和訳したのですが、間違っているところを教えて頂けませんか? 辞書片手に、なんとなーくそれっぽくなるように雰囲気で訳したので、明らかにおかしい部分もあるかと思います…;; あと、英語の歌詞の下に【  】だけのところが一カ所あるのですが、自力ではどうしても分からなかったので教えて頂けないでしょうか。 お願いしますm(_ _)m ※さっきも同じ質問をしたのですが、文字数の関係で歌詞を全部書けなかったので、その続きを書きます。 glorious,so heavenly (素晴らしい、とても素晴らしい) you stole my heart (君は僕のハートを盗んだ) and you stepped into my life (そして君は僕の人生に入り込んできた) like no one elso have done (かわりになる人なんかいやしない) it's making you glorious (だから君は特別なんだ) when the nights tumble down (夜はとても速い) i can feel you close to me (君が僕に近づいてくれるのを感じる) you got heaven stored inside of you (君は君の中に天国をつくった) say me,say you that's how it all should be now 【      】 i wish you were beside me (君に傍にいてほしいんだ) (repert) maybe i'm a fool,notorious,i never learn (多分僕は馬鹿で、悪名高く、学ぶということを知らない) maybe i should leave my dreams of you behind (多分僕は君の後ろに、僕の夢を残すだろう) but when i see your eyes and touch your lips i know (でも、君の目を見て、君の唇に触れるとき、僕は知るんだ) i'm truly yours so glorious love can be (僕が心から君を愛しているということを) もしよろしければ、前の方もご回答お願いしますm(_ _)m

noname#150494
noname#150494
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • tjhiroko
  • ベストアンサー率52% (2281/4352)
回答No.1

like no one else have done 今までそんな人はいなかった when the nights tumble down 夜がやってくると i can feel you close to me 君を近くに感じられる you got heaven stored inside of you 君は自分の中に天国を持ってるんだ say me,say you that's how it all should be now 今こそその状態にすべき時 maybe i'm a fool,notorious,i never learn 僕はたしかに馬鹿で懲りない奴かもしれない maybe i should leave my dreams of you behind 君の夢は忘れなくちゃならないのかも i'm truly yours so glorious love can be 僕は真に君のもの、愛はとても素晴らしい

noname#150494
質問者

お礼

引き続き教えて頂き、ありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳できる方!

英文の和訳できる方! 英語の歌詞を自力で和訳したのですが、間違っているところを教えて頂けませんか? 辞書片手に、なんとなーくそれっぽくなるように雰囲気で訳したので、明らかにおかしい部分もあるかと思います…;; お願いしますm(_ _)m here i stand in the rain (僕は雨の中立って) looking up to see your face (君の顔を見上げている) pass the window for a glimpse of you (君が窓の前を通ってくれれば、君を見ることができるのに) can't you see how i feel (君には僕の感じてることなんて見えない) so come undo this hurt now (今傷つけてしまうと全て台なしになってしまう) i wish you were beside me (君に傍にいてほしいんだ) i'm knocking at your heart (僕は君の心をノックしてる) begging you to open up (開けてくれと頼んでる) let me feel you through the night (夜じゅう君のことを考える) i walk a million miles (僕は100万マイルだって歩く) whatever it takes (たとえ何が君を連れていっても) glorious,you're glorious (素晴らしい、君は素晴らしい) a miracle (奇跡だ) you're the dreams i got inside (君は夢のよう。僕の中には、) 'n paint my world of colors so diving (とても神聖な色で僕の世界が描かれる) 文字数の関係で途中までしか書けませんでした…。 もしよろしければ、この後続きを書いて質問するので、そちらもご回答お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします!

I'm workin' on the high hope And if it all works out, you might just see me Or hear from me in a while I'm gonna make it across this tight rope And I'm comin' for my prize No more I'll be waitin' 'round While life just passes by Maybe when our hearts realign Maybe when we've both had some time I'm gonna see you there I'm gonna see you there, lay Where we can be natural, lay 'Cause I've been livin' in the half life Not sure which way to turn Why must a man lose everything To find out what he wants I'm gonna wait until it feels right And when that time has come Wild horses won't keep me back From where you have gone Maybe when we're both old and wise Maybe when our hearts have had some time I'm gonna see you there I'm gonna see you there, lay Where we can be natural, lay After all we've seen We can do anything, lay Where your heart is strong Where we can go on and on, lay Where your good times gone Where we are forever young, lay Where your heart is strong Where we can go on and on, lay, lay! I wanna see you there 私の好きなHigh hopeという歌の歌詞ですが、和訳の歌詞が探しても見当たらないので、英語が得意な方やネイティブの方に和訳して頂きたいです。自力でひと通り和訳してみましたが意味不明でした。笑 よろしくお願いします。

• feel your breezeの冒頭英文和訳

V6の feel your breezeの冒頭の英文の和訳を教えてください I say Feel your breeze Anytime Anywhere in my heart Feel your breeze Never stop walking now oh~ てな歌詞です(*^_^*)

• 和訳お願いします。

曲が良いのですが 英語ができないので和訳をお願い致します。 【Brand New】 You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed I stay up ponderin'... The choices I've made... Such a selfish life... That I had made... You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out, it gets me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feelin' low down You show me I know how to make it through So you say, here we go again Walking the thin line, living the hard times, seems like the old times will never end You really wish that I undeerstood But you say I never will, & i'm loosin what's real, livin proof of the mis-understood You stay up wonderin' In hopes that I'm okay See I'm headed home now Won't loose my way oh lady believe that With my baby on the way I can be a better man So please just stay You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed I stay up ponderin'... The choices I've made... Such a selfish life... That I had made... You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed So you say, here we go again Walking the thin line, living the hard times, seems like the old times will never end You really wish that I understood But you say I never will, & i'm loosin what's real, leavin proof of the mis-understood You stay up wonderin' In hopes that I'm okay See I'm headed home now Won't loose my way oh lady believe that With my baby on the way I can be a better man So please just stay You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through

• 和訳をお願いします。

下記の文章なのですが、和訳をお願いします。 よろしくお願いいします。 I totally understand you and I did tell him that you have alot on your mind right now.... I will tell him when you are ready to contact him, you will.. Any help you need just let me know.... He is one of my best friends and is cool. Take care and my heart goes out to all.... I told you before but when your ready you can post on the stern group about how Japan is coping there....... My prayers go out to all....keep in touch....

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 番外編です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Astrologer of the Soul. More Soul Mate Readings Dear Tomoko, now you have read soul mate one, and been inspired by this very personal glimpse through the curtain of the present time into your future and what life and love holds for you. How can I help you further? I used to tell clients this is all there is, and they used to say No you can tell me more I know you can, your powers are deep, your astrological skill is matched by no other. You can tell me more! So out of these gentle but insistent demands grew soul mate the second. Volume two in the book of your life.

• 英文を和訳にしていただけますか。

以下の英文を和訳していただけますでしょうか。 I can sell you all of these items i ship form over 30 countries see my web page but my prices list is out of date Tell me what you need and i QUOTE you the prices

• 和訳お願いします。

自分である洋楽を和訳していて参考にしたいので 下の訳をおしえてください! and tell me that you're coming back that you just took a break maybe I blamed you for everything that was my mistake in hindsight, I loved your rawness and I loved your edge 'cuz it was you who talked me down from jumping off the ledge ちなみに全部の歌詞は↓です。 http://www.metrolyrics.com/dear-old-nicki-lyrics-nicki-minaj.html

• 和訳みてください。ひとつ、英文教えてください

こんばんは 和訳みてください。 I agree feelings are very difficult to communicate, I often wonder if you are happy or sad etc.difficult to decide by e-mail. コミニュケーションを感じ取るのは難しい、私はしばしば(たまに)あなたが、幸せ(うれしい)とか、悲しいとかなど、を、e-mailからきめつける(読み取る?)ことは難しい。 I am happy when I hear from you and sad when I dont, maybe you feel the same? 私はあなたからの便り(e-mail)がくるのはうれしいし、こないときは悲しい、たぶんあなたもそう感じてる(思う)でしょ? ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 英文教えてください 嘘をつかれると、信頼を取り戻すには時間がかかるんだよ。 you something tell a lie to me, you take time to get over the reliance. 上の英文もよくわからないのですが、受身に変えたいです。 お願いしますm(__)m

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you