High Hopeの歌詞の和訳

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 和訳お願いします!I'm workin' on the high hope And if it all works out, you might just see me Or hear from me in a while
  • High Hopeという歌の歌詞ですが、和訳の歌詞が探しても見当たらないので、英語が得意な方やネイティブの方に和訳して頂きたいです。
  • 自力でひと通り和訳してみましたが意味不明でした。笑
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします!

I'm workin' on the high hope And if it all works out, you might just see me Or hear from me in a while I'm gonna make it across this tight rope And I'm comin' for my prize No more I'll be waitin' 'round While life just passes by Maybe when our hearts realign Maybe when we've both had some time I'm gonna see you there I'm gonna see you there, lay Where we can be natural, lay 'Cause I've been livin' in the half life Not sure which way to turn Why must a man lose everything To find out what he wants I'm gonna wait until it feels right And when that time has come Wild horses won't keep me back From where you have gone Maybe when we're both old and wise Maybe when our hearts have had some time I'm gonna see you there I'm gonna see you there, lay Where we can be natural, lay After all we've seen We can do anything, lay Where your heart is strong Where we can go on and on, lay Where your good times gone Where we are forever young, lay Where your heart is strong Where we can go on and on, lay, lay! I wanna see you there 私の好きなHigh hopeという歌の歌詞ですが、和訳の歌詞が探しても見当たらないので、英語が得意な方やネイティブの方に和訳して頂きたいです。自力でひと通り和訳してみましたが意味不明でした。笑 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。 最初直訳してみたら全然意味が通じませんでしたので、想像力を駆使して、思い切って意訳しました。とんでもない勘違いがあるかも知れませんが、その節はどうぞ悪しからず。 (訳文) 高い望みを抱いて働く うまくいったら、ちょっと見てくれ ちょっと聞いてくれ、うまくいったら きつい障害飛び越えて 自分の栄冠追いかけて ぐずぐずしてはいられない あっという間に時は去るもの われらの心がつながる時でもよい われら二人が出会った時でもよい そんなキミに会いに行く そんなキミに会いに行く そんなキミに会いに行く、イエィ そこでわれらは純な二人になれる、イエィ これまで半分生きてきて どっちに行くかわからない なぜ人はすべてを失うのか 欲しいものを見つけるために よしと思えるまで待つとする そして、その時が来たと思ったら あばれ馬は逃げて行く キミが行った場所から 老いて分別を持つ今でもよい 心の出会ったあの時でもよい そんなキミに会いに行く そんなキミに会いに行く、イエィ そこでこそ純な二人になれる、イエィ ついにわれらは見た われらは何でもできる、イエィ キミの心が強いところ われらがともにたどって行けるとこ、イエィ キミの良い時間が過ぎたところ われらが永遠に若いところ、イエィ キミの心が強いところ われらがともにたどって行けるとこ、イエィ、イエィ! そんなキミに出会いたい

HM0125hm3
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました! 洋楽の和訳はその曲を作詞した人の真意やニュアンスを表現するのがとても難しいですよね(^^;) いつも和訳された歌詞に頼っています(^^)笑 翻訳家や通訳さんは本当に凄い…

関連するQ&A

• 日本和訳お願いします。

繰り返す前まででも構いません。わかる方、和訳お願いいたします。 I don't care what nobody says, we're gonna have a baby Taking off in a Coupe de Ville, she's buckled up on navy She don't care what her momma says, no, she's gonna have my baby I'm taking all I have to take because taken gonna shape me People call us renegades because we like living crazy We like takin' on the town because peoples gettin' lazy I don't care what nobody says, no, I'm gonna be her lover Always mad and usually drunk, but I love her like no other And the doctor seems to say he don't know Where we're gonna go I'm a ghost and I don't think I quite know Where we're gonna go People call us renegades because we like living crazy We like takin' on this town because peoples gettin' lazy I don't care what nobody says, no, I'm going to be her lover Always mad and usually drunk, but I love her like no other And her daddy doesn't think he quite knows Where we're gonna go I'm a ghost and I don't think I quite know Where we're gonna go Where we're gonna go Where we're gonna People call us renegades We like taking on this town I don't care what nobody says, we're gonna have a baby Taking off in a Coupe de Ville, she's buckled up on navy She don't care what her momma says, no, she's gonna have my baby I'm taking all I have to take because taken gonna shape me

• 微妙な違いを教えてください

When can we see? When can I see you? ........................... Where can we see? Where can I see you? 私たちにする時と、私はあなたに、という違いだとおもますが、ニュアンスが多少ことなると思います。 私はあなたにの方は、自分が1歩引いてる感じでしょうか? お願いします

• 英語を日本語に訳してください

下記の英語を日本語に訳してください。お願いします。 I'm gonna need a mobile phone service when I get there. Maybe you can help with that?

• この歌詞、和訳してください。

小柳ゆきさんの「Hit on」という曲のサビです。  →I'm gonna take you where I won't see you no more, get closer. どうしてもうまく訳せません。一文でわかり難いかもしれませんが、お願いします。 

• 和訳お願いいたします。

s I'm writing this email right now ... you must still be sleeping. When I think of you ... how cute you look when you sleep ... I get such and empty feeling inside, because I want to be with you so much. That's why I just like to be with you. As you said, it doesn't really matter what we do as long as I'm with you. There is one thing I'm dreaming of ... that we don't have to do anything! That we have 1 day that we don't need to do anything. Sleep and lay in bed as long as we like, laze around, watch a movie together, ... …And I will leave for Osaka Wednesday the 5th of January early in the morning and I'm planning on coming back to Tokyo Friday the 7th in the evening. And Monday the 10th I will go back to Osaka and return to Tokyo on Friday the 14th in the evening. A

• tom waits の歌詞を訳して下さい

tom waits の take it with me という曲の歌詞がどうしても 知りたいのですが、どなたか教えて下さい。お願いします。 Phone's off the hook No one knows where we are It's a long time since I Drank champagne The ocean is blue As blue as your eyes I'm gonna take it with me When I go Old long since gone Now way back when We lived in Coney Island Ain't no good thing Ever dies I'm gonna take it with me When I go Far far away a train Whistle blows Wherever you're goin Wherever you've been Waving good bye at the end Of the day You're up and you're over And you're far away Always for you, and Forever yours It felt just like the old days We fell asleep on Beaula's porch I'm gonna take it with me When I go All broken down by The side of the road I was never more alive or Alone I've worn the faces off All the cards I'm gonna take it with me When I go Children are playing At the end of the day Strangers are singing On our lawn It's got to be more Than flesh and bone All that you're loved Is all you own In a land there's a town And in that town there's A house And in that house There's a woman And in that woman There's a heart I love I'm gonna take it With me when I go I'm gonna take it With me when I go

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I never believed that we would see each other again so soon. I will try to arrive the 26th and come back ... I don't know yet. But I'm trying to go back on the 15th or 16th of January. So most likely I would have to go to Osaka on Monday 3rd of January and will return to Tokyo on 7th January. And leave again 10th January to Osaka. and come back to Tokyo the 14th on the evening. And then leave the 16th to come back home ... That's my plan ... I hope I can make it. There is something that you could help me with. Which area do you recommend I stay in while I'm in Tokyo? Maybe an area that's convenient for you? 以上です。 ありがとうございます。

• 和訳お願いいたします

There is only one thing I really wanna do ... and that's be with you. Besides this I want to go to the fish market if that's possible. But I read that it's best to visit it early in the morning. However I don't think we should wake up early on your holiday! Is it possible to go another day, before you work maybe? If not I can go myself. On your day of ... let's relax. Is that ok for you? I would be really happy to meet your friends ... maybe I can ask them some bad things about you ... hahahaha. No I'm kidding. I'm really looking forward to meet your friends.

• top of the world和訳で

1) There is wonder in most everything I see   ここで使われてるin mostって何ですか?   Got the sun in my eyes   And I won't be surprised if it's a dream 2)Everything I want the world to be   ここで使われてるto beって何ですか?   Is now coming true especially for me      3)I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation   And the only explanation I can find   Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around   Your love's put me at the top of the world     on the top of the worldが何でlookin' down on creationの前に来てるの?    on the top of the worldって副詞句だから後ろに持ってこなくていいの?   I'mから直訳で教えて下さい 4)There is only one wish on my mind   When this day is through I hope that I will find   That tomorrow will be just the same for you and me   All I need will be mine if you are here     I hope以降どう訳していけばいいのか直訳で教えて下さい。    I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation   And the only explanation I can find   Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around   Your love's put me at the top of the world   ここで使われてるeverは、かつてって言う意味?I can findからここも詳しく直訳で  教えて下さい。 *よくこの歌詞でfindって単語使われてるけど、見つけるって言う意味でいいの?

• すみません和訳お願いします。

すみません和訳お願いします。 ======================= I'm not sure if it was you I talked to on phone yesterday. If so sorry our connections was very poor. You can get me on e-mail [・・・・@gtzpsda.co.ke] or [・・・・・・@gtz.de]. As I was trying to explain to you, I'm only assured of funds mid April and depending on my budgetary requirement I could place order if I can manage. I propose we wait a while while things work out on this end than we see if we can manage deal should the vehicle still be available. Best wishes & regards for your business George