• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

和訳をお願い致します。

アメリカの友人から頂いたメールの一部です。 (そのままコピーして貼りつけました。) 全体的に読んでみて大体はわかるのですが、的確にはわからない部分が多々あります。お手数をお掛けしますが和訳の方宜しくお願い致します。 How can we understand each other when you do not tell me everything that your feeling? What did I say to you that day that offended you? I can not think of ever wanting to hurt you with my words. If you told me what was it I could have made it right. I would have apologized if I was wrong, and maybe I was not wrong. Maybe you just did not understand what I was saying. I would have explained to you what I actually meant. I just want you not to blame language on our problems. If two people want to be together nothing could come in there way. It is up to you to decide where we stand, like it has always been.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数3
  • 閲覧数100
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2
  • kumicom
  • ベストアンサー率30% (24/79)

あなたの気持ちを全部私に伝えてくれなかったら、どうやって私達はお互いに理解し合うのですか? あの日私はあなたを怒らせるようなことを何か言いましたか? 私は私が言った事であなたを傷つけようだなんて考えてもないです。 もしあなたが私にそれが何であったのか伝えてくれたら、私は間違いを正せたでしょうに。 私が間違っていたのなら謝ったでしょうが、私は多分間違ってないですよ。 あなたは多分私が言ってることが分からないだけでしょうね。 私が本当にいいたかったことをあなたに説明するべきでしたね。 私はこの今の問題をただ言語のせいにはして欲しくありません。 もし2人の人間が一緒にいたいと思っていたら、そこには何も起こらなかったでしょう。 私達がどうするかはあなたにかかっています、いつもそうしてきたように。 怪しいとこ大いにありですが、大体の筋はわかるかと…。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

早速のご回答有り難うございます。 ばっちり理解できました! お忙しい中わざわざ有り難うございましたm(__)m

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

today I have heard about the tragic news about Japan. Hopefully you and your family/friends are doing fine? I am very sorry for my late reply, but I was attempt to have less contact with you, because I thought it would be better for both of us to keep going with our normal life. The farewell of the last time that I saw you was very hard, I did not want to let you cry and have heartbreak.  Do not see me wrong, because I had a great time with you. We both started to have a strong feelings for eachother, but we both also now that this could not work out. That was very hard for both of us and I want you to live a great life without missing our  time too much. Well, hopefully my thing did work out and you are doing fine, you will always have that special place in my heart. Maybe the future will bring us back together... If I have any chance to go to Japan again I will definitly contact you and be with you, only if your situation allows that, maybe in that time you will have a lovely family. Please give other men a chance if they want to be a part of your life. I will be very happy for you..

• ざっと和訳をお願いします

Regarding the paypal payment, I thought it was already transferred to you when I made the payment. Is it not transferred directly and now maybe blocked, because I opened this "case" with ebay? Do you know if I have to close the case, to release your payment? "

• 和訳をお願いします

What I learned from that experience―besides not ever giving a dog chocolate―was: a)ignorance is not bliss; b)just because we want it doesn't mean we should have it;and c)when you are very sick,go to the hospital. 言わんとしてる事はなんとなく解るのですが、細かいニュアンスが伝わりません。特にa)~c)。よろしくお願い致します。

その他の回答 (2)

• 回答No.3
  • yo4yo
  • ベストアンサー率25% (1/4)

全体的に仮定法の時制に自信なしですが。 How can we understand each other when you do not tell me everything that your feeling? あなたがあなたの感情をすべて私に告げないときに、どうやって私たちがお互いに理解しあうの? What did I say to you that day that offended you? あなたを攻撃したあの日、私が何を言った? I can not think of ever wanting to hurt you with my words. 私の言葉であなたを苦しめたがるようなことを考えることはできない。 If you told me what was it I could have made it right. もしそれが何なのかをあなたが私に告げることができれば、私がそれを正すことができるかもしれない。 I would have apologized if I was wrong, and maybe I was not wrong. もし私が悪いのなら誤るけど、たぶん私が悪い訳ではない。 Maybe you just did not understand what I was saying. きっと私が言ったことをあなたが理解しなかっただけ。 I would have explained to you what I actually meant. 私が実際に意味したことをあなたに説明してもいい。→(あまり自信ないです) I just want you not to blame language on our problems. 私はただあなたに、私たちのいくつかの問題についての言葉遣いを非難をしないでもらいたい。→(languageの解釈には自信がないです) If two people want to be together nothing could come in there way. もし二人の人間が一緒になりたいのなら、何もそのような状態に立ち入ることはできない(干渉できない)。→(there wayの解釈に自信がないです) It is up to you to decide where we stand, like it has always been. 今までいつもそうであったように、私たちがどんな立場をとるかを決めるのはあなた次第だ。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

早速のご回答有り難うございます。 一文一文ご丁寧なご説明有り難うございます。 理解できました。 お忙しい中、有り難うございましたm(__)m

• 回答No.1

私たちは、どのようにあなたが私にすべてをいつ伝えるとは限らないと互いに理解することができますか、それ?Aあなたの感情?私は、その日あなたにあなたを立腹させたものと言いましたか。私は、私の言葉で常にあなたを傷つけたいと思うことができません。もし何がそれだったかあなたが私に伝えれば、私はそれを正しくすることができたでしょう。私は、もし間違っていれば、謝罪していたでしょう。また、恐らく、私は間違っていませんでした。恐らく、私が何と言っているかまったく理解しませんでした。私は、現実に何を言いたいかあなたに説明していたでしょう。私は、あなたにただ言語を私たちの問題の責任にしないでほしい。2人がともにいたければ、何も来ることができませんでした、の中で、そこに方法。それが常にそうだったように、私たちがどこに立つか決定することはあなたの責任です。 --------------------------------------------------------------------- 翻訳サイトで和訳してみました↓

参考URL:
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/text/

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

わざわざサイトまで…有り難うございますm(__)m

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

下記の英文を和訳して頂けますか よろしくお願いします By the way I have something for you! Actually it's my birthday gift. I'm sorry it was too late. I'll bring it next week so if you have time to drop by I'll make sure that you can pick it up. Well me, I'm getting better maybe! I don't want to mind it too much! Anyway...I'll keep it touch! Take care

• 和訳お願いします!

次の英文の和訳お願いします(>_<) His jaw is set hard. Comments like "It is not what you said but the way that you said it," or "Why did you say it like that?" or "Obviously it's not nothing; something's wrong," are responses to metamessage of talk. Such requests as "Skip the small talk," "Get to the point," or "Why don't you say what you mean?" may seem to be reasonable. お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

Are we friend relations forever? と送ったら、non, we will see i don't know if you understand or not i did not understand your question と返事がありIs it the question that I sent to you now?と送ったら、 yesとあり、&#65282;we will see&#65282;you send me? と聞いたらyes i don't wanna be friends, i wanna something moreときました。 but,You did the same answer before. It is that we are friends from now on. I understood it. と答えるとno,don't worry, i don't wanna be just friendsときました。どういう意味でしょうか?

• 和訳お願いします。

かなり長いですが、よろしくお願いします。 I want to you listen, and pay close attention for what I’m going to say. If you didn’t have time today for some “You, and me time” You haven’t made the time. Quite obviously you say in terms that apparently I’m important, that you love me, etc. It depends on you to make the time, as for me I do make time for you. When I’m not free I’ll tell you, if I am I’ll tell you. I’m telling you this because I love you. All I’m asking you is to make some time for us. FaceTime especially, if you don’t want to that’s fine. Just say something. I can’t read your mind.

• 和訳をお願いします

ホストマザーを怒らせてしまい、ただ理由がわからなかったので手紙で、 私が怒らせたことは分かってる、 でも理由がわからないこと、 理由を教えてほしいこと、 間違いを犯したなら正したいこと、 あなたを傷つけたなら闇雲にではなく理解して謝りたいこと、 その根本原因は私の英語力の低さであること、を書きました。 以下その返信です。 Thank you for writing. I appreciate it. I know you misunderstand or try to guess things I say and you don't tell me if you don't understand which means I don't know either. I'm not angry or offended. You said something that made me very sad and I couldn't talk to you as I was upset. I have tried to be hospitable and kind but you said things at the lake that sounded selfish about not wating rules and using the bathroom when you wanted. I don't think this was a "rule" but a reasonable request-especially as a)I'm a teacher with a stressful job who needs to sleep b)not well so needs more sleep because of the medication Your wards sounded a little selfish and I explained this to you but you didn't seem to care. I wasn't offended you didn't want me there. I'm independent too and I understand,but please...this is England not Japan... You can be more direct and honest. Instead I had to guess by your coldness that you didn't want me there. This can lead to misunderstandings with people I have found -as an independent person myself. Just say,"I want to do this alone please" in England there is a saying "say what you mean and mean what you say" (ie make things clear and be honest.) And please ask me to repeat something if you don't understand. Guessing is a tricky game. 私がselfishな発言をしたこと、それが彼女を傷つけたこと、は分かりました。 が、細かい言い回し、と言うかニュアンスがイマイチ掴めません。 彼女は普段からとても良くしてくれているので、傷つけてしまったことを後悔しています。。 私はそういう意味で言ったんじゃないのに…とも思いますが、 全ては私の英語力の低さ、理解したつもりになって返事をしてしまうこと、が原因です。 彼女の気持ちをちゃんと理解したいです。 どなたか和訳を宜しくお願い致します!!! 長文を読んでいただきありがとうございました!!

• 和訳お願いいたします

But if you already have previous engagements with your friends that you need to go to ... I understand if you need to go to them. Or maybe we can go together? As long as I can be with you I'm happy. Oh ... there should also be a gym in the hotel. If you're working I will go to the gym or go running. You can want you can also go to the gym ... I think they have a steam room as well :) But now it has gone down a lot ... since now you have taken a big place in my heart.

• 英語のメールを日本語訳にして頂けますか?

i wish you was here 2.. so many pleases that i will like to take you . :^) but what did you say to you ex-boyfriend went he proposed to you ? you dont have to tall me if you dont want to! i be ok . i respect your opinion こちらのメールです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします ☆Are we friend relations forever? ★non, we will see i don't know if you understand or not i did not understand your question ☆Is it the question that I se nt to you now? ★yes ☆&#65282;we will see&#65282;you send me? ★yes i don't wanna be friends, i wanna something more ☆but,You did the same answer before. It is that we are friends from now on. I understood it. ★no,don't worry, i don't wanna be just friends ☆と★の会話って最終的に心配するなよみたいな感じで終わっていて、これは会話は成立してるんでしょうか?

• 翻訳をお願いします。

all i was telling you is a package was sent back to me from 3 months ago...it wasnt a big deal, just was showing you because that was not my fault . you did not understand my email.

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 Can you imagine where you will wake up in 5 weeks time? Hmmm ... maybe you will want to wake up very early because you want to eat a waffle ... hahaha Did you manage to book the tickets you wanted? I hope so. If everything is confirmed we can start with the fun part! Starting to plan your trip in more detail. But ... hmmm ... I think I'm not going to tell you. Yes let's keep it a secret for you what exactly we're going to do. I have somethings in mind that I think you would like to visit / do. So now I'm going to give you a little bit of homework ... just like in school. If you could give me 5 things you want to see / do: 1: ... 2: ... 3: ... 4: ... 5: ... Then I will try to combine everything and try to make it into a super nice holiday!! For me being with ●● is already enough to have a nice holiday :) 以上です。ありがとうございます。