• ベストアンサー

ざっと和訳をお願いします

Regarding the paypal payment, I thought it was already transferred to you when I made the payment. Is it not transferred directly and now maybe blocked, because I opened this "case" with ebay? Do you know if I have to close the case, to release your payment? "

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

ペイパルの支払いに関してですが、私が支払ったときにはとっくにあなたに送金されたものと思ってました。現在私がebayに対して異議申し立てを行っているので、直接送金はされませんし、今は多分ブロックされてるんじゃないかなあ? 支払いを再開する為には私が異議申し立て解除を行わなければならないかどうかご存知ですか?

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

Isn't Shizu Saburo Kaneuji dead? I thought he make katana in 13th 14th century. Is it someone else under his name? Maybe you can explain to me.

• 和訳してください

You do not have to allow registration time. You can use credit card right away through Paypal if we accept the payment. I will send payment request invoice through PayPal soon.

• これを日本語に翻訳していただけないでしょうか?

As a result of contacting PayPal, PayPal said it was not possible to refund the transaction with trouble. PayPal side seems to have confirmed the payment was already transferred to the seller. Also, I was told by PayPal to inform those 2 IDs to the shop, so please take them.

• 和訳が分かりません。

I was starting to worry that maybe something had happened but I also know that you are a student, too, so I also thought maybe it had something to do with that. 和訳が分かりません。 上記のI also ...の部分がいまいち訳せません。 全文は下記です。 すいませんがお願いいたします。

• 和訳のアドバイスください!

I've always been thinking I knew better than them as belonged to me, and that's a poor sort of life, when you can't look to them nearest to you to help with a bit better thought than what you've got inside you already. ちなみに私が訳したのは、「私は、私に属するそれらより、より知っている。そしてそれは人生の気の毒な一種である。あなたがあなたに一番近いそれらを見つけることが出来ないとき、あなたが既に内部にもっていることより、ほんの少しの良い考えであなたを助けることを私はいつも思っている。」  ですが、なんか今ひとつ意味がわからなく納得できません。nearest to you がthemにかかるのは分かります。 what以下は何らかのthoughtだと思うのですが、、、ヒントを下さい。よろしくお願いします。

• 緊急で和訳して欲しい文章があります。

緊急で和訳して欲しい文章があります。 Because I am deployed and cannot access my private email I would ask that you send me your paypal email so that I may be able to remit payment つまり、 paypalのemailを教えてくれってことですか?

• 和訳をお願いします。

Hello Friend, Good day to you over there... i want you to know that am buying the Car for my dad birthday gift okay. 1.Let me know the present condition of this car 2.How much do you wish to sell this car. 3.I will pay you via bank to bank transfer (online transfer) or PayPal,because this is the only method i can use due to my present location. 4.I want you to send me your bank information or your PayPal details so that i can able to quickly make the payment for this car,i have a pick up agent in (Malaysia) that will come and pick the car up after i have made the payments. 5.I want you to know that my shipping agent will handle the registration of the car and filling of all necessary document regarding changing of ownership and test-driving on his arrival for pick-up. I hope you understand and await your reply soon.

• 和訳をお願いします

When at latest should I pay for this item? I have no problem to pay already but I would like to ask you to not ship the item yet. Why? - because I am thinking to purchase maybe more of your razors but have not decided yet. So my question is if you could postpone the shipment by couple of weeks?

• 和訳お願いいたします

There is only one thing I really wanna do ... and that's be with you. Besides this I want to go to the fish market if that's possible. But I read that it's best to visit it early in the morning. However I don't think we should wake up early on your holiday! Is it possible to go another day, before you work maybe? If not I can go myself. On your day of ... let's relax. Is that ok for you? I would be really happy to meet your friends ... maybe I can ask them some bad things about you ... hahahaha. No I'm kidding. I'm really looking forward to meet your friends.

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英語を和訳して下さい So in that case I can't go to Shibuya earlier to meet you so maybe we can set up it again next time. よろしくお願いします