• 締切済み

feel your breezeの冒頭英文和訳

V6の feel your breezeの冒頭の英文の和訳を教えてください I say Feel your breeze Anytime Anywhere in my heart Feel your breeze Never stop walking now oh~ てな歌詞です(*^_^*)

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

あなたの(=あなた自身が作る)微風を感じろ、と俺は言う  俺の心の中でいつの時もどの場所でも  あなたの微風を感じろ  歩行を決して中断するな(=そうすれが微風を感じなくなるから)  まあこのくらい下手くそに訳しておけばちゅ作権侵害にはならないでしょう。

関連するQ&A

• このfeelとyouの使い方など

英語を勉強している者です。 分からない所があるので教えて下さい。 It makes me feel to warm from head to toe. 全身温まるわあ のfeelは名詞ですか? もし名詞であればこの使い方は正解なのでしょうか? そしてI feel~みたいな動詞のfeelを使って同様の文は作れないのでしょうか。 They say a short nap realy helps you feel refleshed. 仮眠はあなたの気分をリフレッシュさせると言われている の文ですがこのfeelも同じく名詞なのでしょうか? それにyou feel 「あなたの気分をリフレッシュ」となるのなら これはなぜyour feelではなくyou feelなのかが分かりません。 最後にrefleshedというのは過去分詞形にして  ~させる という訳し方になっているのでしょうか? 質問が多くて申し訳ございませんが 詳しい解説をよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

i like u so much anytime. BECAUSE your FRIEND of mine. you feel me? 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

• 和訳にお願いします!

至急和訳にお願いします! 彼が先週にインフルエンザになってそのあと4日間くらいメールがこなかったんです。久しぶりに彼からメールが来て、『メール遅くなってごめんね。色んなことがあって。。』ときたので私が『何があったの?大丈夫?私で良かったら話してね!私ののことは気にしないで』と送ったら次のメールがきたんです。 『Im ok now oh why you say dont worry about you? oh you dont like me anymore? c i really like you now but i dont wanna break you Heart』 私嫌われちゃったんですかね?(T_T)

• 次の英文の和訳をお願いしますm(._.)m

次の英文の和訳をお願いしますm(._.)m So what's the alternative? She could express her feelings with "I feel” statements. How does she feel? She feels ticked off! So why not just say this instead of being argumentative? She could also try to understand what he's thinking and feeling. How does he feel? He feels shut out and ignored. She could say, "I feel put down and angry, but I know there's some truth in what you say. Apparently you think I've put my career first and you feel rejected. Is this the way you feel? If so, could understand why you feel hurt and angry." 長くなってしまいましたが、よろしくお願いしますm(._.)m

• 英文の和訳できる方!

英文の和訳できる方! 英語の歌詞を自力で和訳したのですが、間違っているところを教えて頂けませんか? 辞書片手に、なんとなーくそれっぽくなるように雰囲気で訳したので、明らかにおかしい部分もあるかと思います…;; あと、英語の歌詞の下に【  】だけのところが一カ所あるのですが、自力ではどうしても分からなかったので教えて頂けないでしょうか。 お願いしますm(_ _)m ※さっきも同じ質問をしたのですが、文字数の関係で歌詞を全部書けなかったので、その続きを書きます。 glorious,so heavenly (素晴らしい、とても素晴らしい) you stole my heart (君は僕のハートを盗んだ) and you stepped into my life (そして君は僕の人生に入り込んできた) like no one elso have done (かわりになる人なんかいやしない) it's making you glorious (だから君は特別なんだ) when the nights tumble down (夜はとても速い) i can feel you close to me (君が僕に近づいてくれるのを感じる) you got heaven stored inside of you (君は君の中に天国をつくった) say me,say you that's how it all should be now 【      】 i wish you were beside me (君に傍にいてほしいんだ) (repert) maybe i'm a fool,notorious,i never learn (多分僕は馬鹿で、悪名高く、学ぶということを知らない) maybe i should leave my dreams of you behind (多分僕は君の後ろに、僕の夢を残すだろう) but when i see your eyes and touch your lips i know (でも、君の目を見て、君の唇に触れるとき、僕は知るんだ) i'm truly yours so glorious love can be (僕が心から君を愛しているということを) もしよろしければ、前の方もご回答お願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英語を訳してほしいです。

I can only bloom my wishes. My watches never stop anytime, anywhere . この英文を誰か訳してくださいませんか? よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

曲が良いのですが 英語ができないので和訳をお願い致します。 【Brand New】 You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed I stay up ponderin'... The choices I've made... Such a selfish life... That I had made... You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out, it gets me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feelin' low down You show me I know how to make it through So you say, here we go again Walking the thin line, living the hard times, seems like the old times will never end You really wish that I undeerstood But you say I never will, & i'm loosin what's real, livin proof of the mis-understood You stay up wonderin' In hopes that I'm okay See I'm headed home now Won't loose my way oh lady believe that With my baby on the way I can be a better man So please just stay You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed I stay up ponderin'... The choices I've made... Such a selfish life... That I had made... You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed So you say, here we go again Walking the thin line, living the hard times, seems like the old times will never end You really wish that I understood But you say I never will, & i'm loosin what's real, leavin proof of the mis-understood You stay up wonderin' In hopes that I'm okay See I'm headed home now Won't loose my way oh lady believe that With my baby on the way I can be a better man So please just stay You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through

• 英文の和訳できる方!

英文の和訳できる方! 英語の歌詞を自力で和訳したのですが、間違っているところを教えて頂けませんか? 辞書片手に、なんとなーくそれっぽくなるように雰囲気で訳したので、明らかにおかしい部分もあるかと思います…;; お願いしますm(_ _)m here i stand in the rain (僕は雨の中立って) looking up to see your face (君の顔を見上げている) pass the window for a glimpse of you (君が窓の前を通ってくれれば、君を見ることができるのに) can't you see how i feel (君には僕の感じてることなんて見えない) so come undo this hurt now (今傷つけてしまうと全て台なしになってしまう) i wish you were beside me (君に傍にいてほしいんだ) i'm knocking at your heart (僕は君の心をノックしてる) begging you to open up (開けてくれと頼んでる) let me feel you through the night (夜じゅう君のことを考える) i walk a million miles (僕は100万マイルだって歩く) whatever it takes (たとえ何が君を連れていっても) glorious,you're glorious (素晴らしい、君は素晴らしい) a miracle (奇跡だ) you're the dreams i got inside (君は夢のよう。僕の中には、) 'n paint my world of colors so diving (とても神聖な色で僕の世界が描かれる) 文字数の関係で途中までしか書けませんでした…。 もしよろしければ、この後続きを書いて質問するので、そちらもご回答お願いします。

• 以下の英文を日本語に訳してもらえないでしょうか?

If you say I'm a live I guess I'm living now Oh ladies&jentleman Nothing can hold you back now As long as you say I'm free Then keep these chain on But you never can't control me 困っています>< 長文で申し訳ないのですが他でも解答が得られず… 宜しくお願いします。

• Live your life の和訳

Live your life Deluxe version の最後のRihannaの部分の和訳、教えてください!! 英語のできる方、この曲を知らなくても通常の訳で構いません!! お願いします(>▲<;) 単語のつづり、間違ってたらゴメンナサイ☆ ~歌詞~ Got everybody watchin' what I do,come walk in my shoes. And see the way I'm livin' if you really want to Got my mind on my money and I'm not goin'away. So keep on gettin'your paper and keep on climbin' Look in the mirror and keep on shinin' Til the game ands,'til the clock stop We gonna post up on the top spot Livin' the life,the life In the Windmill City,got my whole team with me They life, my life I do it how I wanna do. I'm livin' my life, my life I never lose. I'm livin' my life, my life And I'll never stop it. So live your life.