• ベストアンサー

和訳(´・ω・`)

外国の方とメールしているんですかぁ、英語苦手で……和訳をお願いしたいです(*-人-*) hii,misaki..i'd replied your email but it failed.& now i am tryin' to resend .i always wait up for you on facebook but now you never visit me anymore..when are you goin'to give a comment on ma wall? Tobe waited...

noname#176021
noname#176021

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • felice919
  • ベストアンサー率30% (51/170)
回答No.1

こんにちは、みさきさん。私は、あなたのメールに答えたかったけど、失敗して、今もう一度 送信しているところです。いつも、あなたをフェイスブックで待っているのだけど、一向に あなたは、訪れてくれない・・・いつ、コメントをくれるのですか?待っています。 かな? hiiはhiで。maはmyで訳しました。

noname#176021
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました\(^O^)/ 意味がわかってスッキリです!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳にお願いします!

至急和訳にお願いします! 彼が先週にインフルエンザになってそのあと4日間くらいメールがこなかったんです。久しぶりに彼からメールが来て、『メール遅くなってごめんね。色んなことがあって。。』ときたので私が『何があったの?大丈夫?私で良かったら話してね!私ののことは気にしないで』と送ったら次のメールがきたんです。 『Im ok now oh why you say dont worry about you? oh you dont like me anymore? c i really like you now but i dont wanna break you Heart』 私嫌われちゃったんですかね?(T_T)

• 英文和訳をお願いいたしますっ。

YEs because I'm may not teach you anymore but I'll love to stay as your friend

• 和訳お願いします。

I'm sorry but I can't hang out anymore as a I have a girlfriend now.

• 和訳お願いします。

多分お別れのmailなんだけど綺麗に訳してもらえませんか? it bothers me when you are late and leave so early.  we don't spend enough time together. when you walked out on me you crushed me. Maiko I love you but cant be with you anymore... Im sad but I want you to have a good life.  I know you want children later and  I cant give that to you.  I dont want to be selfish and waste your time. I dont want to hurt you.  I dont want you to regret life later.... Im letting you go because its better for your future.

• 英文の和訳お願いします....

前後の会話がなくて申し訳ないのですが 出来る範囲で和訳お願いします... I can't understand, how he could do that to you. Once, someone did that to me, but I understand all, because I remembered a phrase "Lo que no fue en tu año no te hace daño" here means literally "What was not in your year, doesn't hurt you." but I read that meaning for Americans is like: "You mustn't feel affected for something which you were involved with but now you aren't anymore." I dont know if I explain this fine... I hope so.

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳 お願いします(>_<) I wanted a mansion once... that is until I met you, Now the only place I want to live is inside your heart I once desired diamonds... until I met you, Now the only sparkle I need comes from within I used to crave the finest clothing... until I met you, Now I want not a single thread to separate our bodies I once coveted a fancy car... until I met you, Now I want nothing that would put miles between us I once prayed for money... until I met you, Now I want none of the things money can buy I once yearned for a sense of security... until I met you, Now my only security comes is knowing you are near I once dreamt of a prestigious job... until I met you, Now I find my success in knowing that you are happy I once asked for the world on a silver platter... until I met you, Now you are my world and I want for nothing but your touch Loving you has been my teacher; you taught me not to want Being with you has been my discovery; you are all that I need Finding you has been my salvation, I now understand grateful But perhaps of most importantly... Your love in return has been my everything

• 曲の和訳お願いします

Crazy Bitch Buckcherry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSzyKO_kW_s Break me down, you got a lovely face We're going to your place And now you got to freak me out Scream so loud, getting fuckin' laid You want me to stay, but I got to make my way Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Take it all, the paper is your game You jump in bed with fame Another one night paid in full, uh You're so fine, it won't be a loss Cashing in the rocks, just to get you face to face Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Get the video fuck you so good Get the video fuck you so good Crazy bitch Crazy bitch Crazy...bitch Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back, come on Baby girl You want it all To be a star You'll have to go down Take it off No need to talk You're crazy But I like the way you fuck me Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on You keep me right on You're crazy But I like the way you fuck me

• 和訳お願いいたします

But if you already have previous engagements with your friends that you need to go to ... I understand if you need to go to them. Or maybe we can go together? As long as I can be with you I'm happy. Oh ... there should also be a gym in the hotel. If you're working I will go to the gym or go running. You can want you can also go to the gym ... I think they have a steam room as well :) But now it has gone down a lot ... since now you have taken a big place in my heart.

• 翻訳おねがい

英語の得意な方、翻訳御願いします。 I have sent you an email in regards to clarification of your order back on 18/04 but you have not replied me since then. But your order is now awaiting assembly and we hope to have it sent by this week.

• この英文を和訳するとどうなりますか?

Can I take it That you don't need my help And I am finally absolved a value I can face it, but I don't need anyone else Nobody does it like you do And for all the others There'll be better days ahead And while I recover I'll be wishing I was dead I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead Well I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong I plan to stay back, but not for long The time has passed and other things has changed So I gotta grow wings or die I don't need another reason not to die in life Tell me if I'm doing it right this time But let me know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead You say you hate it, but you can't really tell The future is smiling right at you I'm not gonna make it, so you should save yourselfs There's no time to tell you I miss you You lack for new a frontier But I decided to stay back here Inviting my time by waiting it out Looking up to the sky this fight These weakly wings that will never take flight I don't even have the lungs to shout But I need to know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead

専門家に質問してみよう