• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします

下記の英文の和訳をお願いします It's so sad but it's good that now a days theres a lot of ways to communicate & to feel near with your love ones... Thanks a lot for being there for me especially in times like this. I miss you.. 以上です よろしくお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • saya7yura
  • ベストアンサー率53% (15/28)
回答No.2

悲しいことだけど、今はいろんな方法でコミュニケーションをとって、あなたをいつでも近くに感じることができてよかった。 こんな時に一緒にいてくれて、本当にありがとう。 離れたくないよ。愛してる。

EasySkanking
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

その他の回答 (1)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

とても悲しいですね、でも、この頃愛する人たちと連絡を取ったり近くにいると感じたりできる方法がたくさんあるのは良いことです。 特にこんな時に私のためにそこに来てくれてどうもありがとう。 あなたに会えなくてさみしいです。

EasySkanking
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• お悔やみ言葉かも。

私の大叔母(97才)が先月亡くなったあと、友人から届いたメ-ルです。 Sorry to hear about your Great Aunt. It's sad to see our loved ones depart, but I'm sure she had a long happy life. このIt's sad to see our loved ones depart.がうまく訳せません。 そして、この言葉には何か決まりきった返し言葉が英語にはあるのでしょうか? 教えていただけたら幸いです。

• 和訳みてください。ひとつ、英文教えてください

こんばんは 和訳みてください。 I agree feelings are very difficult to communicate, I often wonder if you are happy or sad etc.difficult to decide by e-mail. コミニュケーションを感じ取るのは難しい、私はしばしば(たまに)あなたが、幸せ(うれしい)とか、悲しいとかなど、を、e-mailからきめつける(読み取る?)ことは難しい。 I am happy when I hear from you and sad when I dont, maybe you feel the same? 私はあなたからの便り(e-mail)がくるのはうれしいし、こないときは悲しい、たぶんあなたもそう感じてる(思う)でしょ? ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 英文教えてください 嘘をつかれると、信頼を取り戻すには時間がかかるんだよ。 you something tell a lie to me, you take time to get over the reliance. 上の英文もよくわからないのですが、受身に変えたいです。 お願いしますm(__)m

• 和訳お願いいたします!

Any place were we can be together is a good place for me! I just wanted to make sure it's also convenient for you. See now I will be on holiday and I have enough time. I'll try to look for a hotel this afternoon. I was wondering do you still have your boarding passes? I think it's good if you would apply for a Air France frequent flyers card ... maybe you will fly to France a lot in the future ... I hope so :) When I'm in Tokyo I will arrange it for you ... it will be my pleasure to help you with this.

• 和訳お願いします。

It’s 2035.You’re at a soccer game when suddenly… it’s a goal! A robot player has scored! A robot?Is this possible?Maybe.Scientists are working to create robots that can play sports like soccer. A robot with these skills might also be able to aid humans for example, by doing dangerous or difficult jobs, like putting out fires or catching criminals. Robots have changed greatly since they were first developed for use in industry. Whereas earlier machines were unable to operate by themselves, a modern robot like Asimo can walk by itself, climb stairs, and even run slowly. Then there is Kismet. It has eyes, lips, and ears that move in different ways to show surprise, happiness, anger, and other emotions. Robots like Kismet could show us how they “feel” about learning new things.

• 和訳、御願いいたします

たびたびお世話になります。告白したらこんな回答が来ました。 なんとなくは、解りますが正確な和訳を御願いいたします。 somethimes,being friends is more better than being lover. Don't you notice that being friend is more free to talk to each other but not lover. I'm looking for a true heterosexual friend for a long long time. I thought your difference. But It's the opposite. you make me feel disappoint on that.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I enjoy weekly massages from a popular self-employed masseuse. I have a standing appointment. If I cancel within 24 hours, I understand that I must pay her. However, if I give her more notice, must I still give her some remuneration? We have never discussed it. I feel bad about canceling, as she may rely on this income, but it's difficult to pay for the event that requires me to cancel in addition to a massage that didn't happen. it's difficult to pay for the event that requires me to cancel in addition to a massage that didn't happenの和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳を見ていただけますか?

下記の文を和訳をしているのですが分からないところもあるので添削していただけますか? Sometimes I'm solitary,it's my main problem. I had a lot of friends when I was child but today I keep only 2 childhood friends. Of course, I also have good internet friends. I don’t see them a lot but I thank them for that (if they heard me they would make a funny face). It’s difficult to explain,it’s difficult to stay alone but people always leave one day or another. It’s not a criticism, I’m like that too, it’s the life. But a few people go further and betray you and I prefer to cohabit with my solitary problem than to know difficult periods because of that. ときどきものすごく一人ぼっちだって感じるんだよね。 子供のころは友達がたくさんいたけど(今は)当時の友達はたった2人になってしまいました。 もちろんインターネットで知り合った友達もいるよ。彼らに頻繁には会えないけどそれを感謝する時もあるの(もし彼らがこの言葉を聞いたらおかしな顔をするでしょうけど)。 説明が難しいけど…一人きりでいるのは難しいけど人はいつか離れていったりそういうもの。 それを批判はしないわよ、私もそうだし、それが人生だもの。 けど~ けど~からの文章が和訳できず、またこの文章から具体的に何を言いたいのかよくわかりません^^;アドバイスお願いします!孤独を感じる一方で、それは仕方がないということを言いたいのかな~…

• 和訳をお願いしたいです・・・

先日ハマった曲です 和訳をしていただけたら嬉しいです(;_;) 歌詞: Day by day We have lost our edge Don’t you know ? Forgotten is the life we led Now it seems You don’t care what the risk is The peaceful times have made us blind Can’t look back They will not come back Can’t be afraid It’s time after time Once again i’m hiding in my room The peaceful times have made us blind So you can’t fly if you never try You told me… Oh, long ago But you left the wall Out side the gate So more than ever, it’s real It was like a nightmare It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember the day of grief Now it’s strange for me I could see your face I could hear your voice Remember the day we met It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember a day we dreamt It’s painful for me I could see your face I could hear your voice Song for reluctant heroes Oh Give me you strength Our life is so short Song for reluctant heroes I wanna be brave like you From my heart Song for reluctant heroes Oh Give me you strength Our life is so short Song for reluctant heroes I wanna be brave like you Can’t look back They will not come back Can’t be afraid It’s time after time Once again I’m hiding in my room The peaceful times have made us blind So you can’t fly if you never try You told me… Oh, long ago But you left the wall Out side the gate Out side the gate So more than ever, it’s real It was like a nightmare It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember the day of grief Now it’s strange for me I could see your face I could hear your voice Remember the day we met It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember a day we dreamt It’s painful for me I could see your face I could hear your voice It was like a nightmare It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember the day of grief Now it’s strange for me I could see your face I could hear your voice Remember the day we met It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember a day we dreamt It’s painful for me I could see your face I could hear your voice

• 英語 和訳お願いします

It's really sad news to hear about the earthquake - I hope you are OK! I was actually supposed to fly to Tokyo today! But instead I will come there tomorrow. I hope you are doing well and so sorry for Japan :-(

• 高校英語和訳お願いします!短文4題です。

確認をしたいのでよろしくお願いします。 (1)Culture refers to the patterned ways in which the members of a population think , feel , and believe. (2)Of all the books I read and loved during my childhood , the ones I loved and remember best are the true stories. (3)Frank drives much too fast. (4)Little does he realize how important this meeting is.