• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

次の英文の和訳をお願いしますm(._.)m

次の英文の和訳をお願いしますm(._.)m So what's the alternative? She could express her feelings with "I feel” statements. How does she feel? She feels ticked off! So why not just say this instead of being argumentative? She could also try to understand what he's thinking and feeling. How does he feel? He feels shut out and ignored. She could say, "I feel put down and angry, but I know there's some truth in what you say. Apparently you think I've put my career first and you feel rejected. Is this the way you feel? If so, could understand why you feel hurt and angry." 長くなってしまいましたが、よろしくお願いしますm(._.)m

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • 閲覧数717
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15293/33006)

では、これの代案は何か?彼女は「私はこう感じる」と言って彼女の印象を述べればいい。彼女はどう感じているのか?彼女は侮辱されたと感じているのだ。  では議論を始めないでただそう言えばいいではないか?ついでに彼が考え、感じているものが何であるかを理解しようとしたってバチは当たらない。  彼は、どう感じているのか? 彼は締め出されて無視されていると感じているのだ。  彼女は「私は上からの目線で見られて腹を立てているのです。しかしあなたがたの言うことにも一理あると思います。  私が自分のキャリアを優先させ、あなたがたを拒否していると皆さんが感じているのは明らかだ、こうあなたたちは感じているのではありませんか?  もしそうなら、(私は)なぜあなたがたが心象を害し腹を立てているのかが理解できます」とも言えたはずだ。 (最後の so, と so の間に何かぬけていませんかね?ここでは I を補って訳しておきました)

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

助かりました(T_T) 本当にありがとうございました!!

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.2
  • ベストアンサー率47% (260/542)

では他にどうしたら良いでしょう?彼女は自分の感じていることを表現するのに、"I feel"から始める言い方ができたでしょう。彼女はどう感じましたか?彼女は腹を立てている!と感じています。では、口論にならないように、そう言ったら("I feel"... と)どうでしょう?彼女はまた彼が何を考え、感じているかを理解しようとする事ができたでしょう。彼は何を感じていますか?彼は話を聞いてもらえず無視されているように感じています。彼女はこう言う事もできますね。「私は落ち込んで怒りを感じるけど、あなたが言うことにも一理あると思う。どうやらあなたは私が仕事優先であなたが拒絶されていると感じているようね。そうなの?もしそうなら、あなたが傷ついて怒りを感じるのもわかる気がする。」

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英文和訳をお願いします

And so the customer, of course, is the housewife. What do they pay us for ? I do not know how many people in the world make soap, but there are a great many. And I can’t tell you the difference between one kind of soap or the other. And why does the buyer have a preference, and a strong one, by the way? What does it do for her? Why is she willing to buy from us when on the same shelves in the US or in Japan or in Germany there are soaps from five other soap manufacturers? She usually does not even look at them. She reaches out for that soap. Why? What does she see? What does she want? Try to work on this.

• 次の英文の和訳をお願いします。

次の英文の和訳をお願いします。 I've worked with hundreds of people with troubled relationships, and practically every one of them has made the same mistake of arguing a the "truth.” This strategy never helped anyone resolve a problem. When you feel upset, you will have a tremendous urge to explain why your ideas and feelings are valid. Don't do it! You will have a tremendous urge to defend yourself and argue. Don't do it! What usually happens when you try to point out the truth to someone? When you argued and got defensive, did your spouse ever stop arguing and say, "Thank you, thank you for opening my eyes. I see now where I was so wrong?" The key to resolving an argument is often to back off and try a different approach.The bottom line is that you must never defend the "truth!" Your "truth is your enemy! When you give up the idea that you have a monopoly on the truth and you try to understand the other person's point of view, you will find that people will be much more willing to listen to you and to understand your own point of view. 長くなってしまいましたが、よろしくお願いします m(__)m

• 和訳お願いします。

I feel as if I were walking a tightrope one hundred feet over a circus audience and suddenly the rope is showing signs of breaking, and I get up from my seat and begin to shout once more the first words I can think of to communicate my terrible fear, and once more the usher comes hurrying down the aisle flashing his searchlight, and the old lady pleads with me, and the shocked audience has turned to stare at me, and I keep shouting: "What are they doing? Don't they know what they are doing? Why doesn't my mother go after my father and beg him not to be angry? If she does not do that, what will she do? Doesn't my father know what he is doing?" But the usher has seized my arm, and is dragging me away, and as he does so, he says: "What are you doing? Don't you know you can't do things like this, you can't do whatever you want to do,even if other people aren't about?You will be sorry if you don't do what you should do.You can't carry on like this,it isn't right,you will find that out soon enough,everything you do matters too much,''and as he said that,dragging me through the lobby of the theater into the cold light,I woke up into the bleak winter morning of my twenty-first birthday,the window-sill with its lip of snow,and the morning already begun.

• 英語の和訳確認お願いします

和訳確認お願いします He sent message to wrong person. 彼は間違った人にメールを送っチャッたんだね。 He could say--sorry not you--I meant my work friend etc 彼は言うことが出来たよ!ごめん。君にじゃなかった。仕事仲間に送るはずだったんだ!とかさ。。 Why he write the wrong message--how can you say whoops I didn't mean to write place and time. I mean here is a website. That is bullshit なぜ彼は間違った理由。メールで場所と時間を書いたんだろう。(ここの訳が私には難しすぎました) And why he need to say my friend is a barista? それとなぜかれは私の友達はバリスタですというの? Maybe he was thinking about you when he sent the original message おそらく、彼はあなたの事を思っていて、オリジナルのメールをしたんじゃない? Yep phony excuse うん! 口実さ

• 次の英文を訳してください。

How do you stand the hardest part of running marathon? Many say that life is like marathon. Do you think that you can deal with the crisis in your life thanks to marathon? By the way corresponding with penpals, the reason I feel like I have difficulty writing is not because of my English. It is because the moment I cannot come up with anything I have to reply. Honestly speaking I am not a talkative person, but I try to talk more when writing. Nice and slow conversations are hard to come by, and the form of letter writing does put in a lot into thinking about what the other person has to say and how to respond. この二つが何となくはわかるのですが、自信がありません。教えていただけると助かります。

• 和訳をお願いします。

She never looked at him. How could she not see him? He ran through a group of boys, and he fell at her feet. She turned away with her nose in the air. トムソーヤからの一説です。質問は、How could she not see him?の文です。「どうやってみることができなかったのか。」変な訳だと思いますので、解説お願いします。

• 英文の和訳お願いします....

前後の会話がなくて申し訳ないのですが 出来る範囲で和訳お願いします... I can't understand, how he could do that to you. Once, someone did that to me, but I understand all, because I remembered a phrase "Lo que no fue en tu año no te hace daño" here means literally "What was not in your year, doesn't hurt you." but I read that meaning for Americans is like: "You mustn't feel affected for something which you were involved with but now you aren't anymore." I dont know if I explain this fine... I hope so.

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

ジャズシンガー、エラ・フィッツジェラルドのローレライの歌詞です。 She had the goods and how she could deliver その女(ヒト)は贈り物をたずさえ、贈る方法も知っていた。 ローレライは。 ・She had A (= the goods) and B (=how she could deliver).  と考えたのですが、無理があるのでしょうか?  the goodsを品物→贈り物としましたが、そもそも検討ちがいなのでしょうか?  歌詞の流れから少し飛躍してしまう気もしています。  どのように解釈するべきでしょうか? 以下URLの歌詞と訳文を参考にさせていただきました。 http://jp.lyricbus.com/uta/kashi/lorelei/169132.aspx アドバイスいただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳についてです。。。

My name is Tom and I am cat. I have a major problem. It is my owner,Eva. She does not understand how people should take care of their pets. She has very strange ideas about the retionship bet ween people and pets. Eva treats me like a human child. she worries about me and tells me what to do all the time. she does not want me to go every night while she watches television. Boring. The programs she watches are totally tastless. There is more. Eva brushes and combs me twice a day.

• どなたか和訳お願いします!!

長いですがお願いします。 my phone is not sending me the fb message. i don't know what is happening. i text you so many times and no reply and i was thinking why you not writing me. i was going crazy and i don't understand what is going on. i thought you were playing games with my head telling me you love me but don't have time to even send me a messege. i was hurting and angry.