英文と和訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英文と和訳がありますが、和訳は正しいですか?個人的な質問が私のプライバシーを侵害していると感じ、腹が立ちました。
  • 個人的な質問には、結婚や学校の選択に関するものがありました。結婚後には子供の数についても質問されました。
  • この質問によって、私は個人的な質問への反応について考える機会を得ました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文と和訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

I was annoyed because I felt that these were personal questions, invading my privacy. Later on came questions about even more personal matters. "Why don't you get married? How old are you anyway?" "Why are you going to graduate school? Don't you think you will end up being an old maid?" And much later, when I did get married, "How many children do you have?" "Why do you have only one child? Do you think it's fair to have only one child?" 日本語訳 私はこれらが個人的な質問であり、私のプライバシーを侵害していると感じたので、私は腹が立った。その後、さらに個人的な問題について質問がありました。 "なぜ結婚しないの?とにかく何歳ですか?" "なぜ大学院に行くのですか?オールドミスになってしまうと思いませんか?"そしてずっと後で、私が結婚したとき、「あなたは何人の子供がいますか?」 「なぜあなたは子供が1人しかいないのですか?子供が一人だけというのは良いことですか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9682/12039)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。実に見事な和訳だと思います。 >I was annoyed because I felt that these were personal questions, invading my privacy. Later on came questions about even more personal matters. "Why don't you get married? How old are you anyway?" "Why are you going to graduate school? Don't you think you will end up being an old maid?" And much later, when I did get married, "How many children do you have?" "Why do you have only one child? Do you think it's fair to have only one child?" >私はこれらが個人的な質問であり、私のプライバシーを侵害していると感じたので、私は腹が立った。その後、さらに個人的な問題について質問がありました。"なぜ結婚しないの?とにかく何歳ですか?" "なぜ大学院に行くのですか?オールドミスになってしまうと思いませんか?"そしてずっと後で、私が結婚したとき、「あなたは何人の子供がいますか?」 「なぜあなたは子供が1人しかいないのですか?子供が一人だけというのは良いことですか? ★構文・語句ともに「いちゃもん」をつけられることは1つもありません! 句読符合の類を、きちんと(統一して)使いましょう。 ⇒私は、これらが個人的な質問であり、私のプライバシーを侵害していると感じましたので、腹が立ちました。その後、さらに個人的な問題について質問がありました。「なぜ結婚しないの? とにかく何歳ですか?」 「なぜ大学院に行くのですか? オールドミスになってしまうと思いませんか?」。そしてずっと後で、私が結婚したとき、「あなたは何人の子供がいますか?」 「なぜあなたは子供が一人しかいないのですか? 子供が一人だけというのは良いことだと思いますか?」と(いう質問がありました)。

iwano_aoi
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• みたことのない英文です。ありなんですか?

1) Why have a car if you never use it? 2) Why work if you don't need money? 言おうとしていることはなんとなくわかるのですが、(1)は使わないならなんで車があるの? 2)お金が必要ないならなんで働くの?・・・・で いいんですよね?) こんな疑問文を見たのは初めてです。 ★1) Why do you have a car if you never use it? ★2) Why do you work if you don't need money? が 省略前の文と思っていていいのでしょうか?  はじめの1)2)は 口語?での言い回しですか? 実際使われているものなのでしょうか? わかる方よろしくお願いいたします。

• 歌詞の和訳がしりたいです。

竹内まりやの『本気でオンリーユー』の訳がどうしても知りたいので、凄く長くてお手数おかけしてしまいますが、どなたかご協力、お願いします。教えてください! Now let's get married No need to wait and waste our time Why do we have to carry on this way? No one can keep us apart So,let's get married right away I'll wake you up in the morning,my baby Sweeten your coffee with my kiss And in the night I will hold you so tightly Whisperin' the words you long to hear So, let's get married Why don't you ask me and stop hesitating? Just think how happy we can be You & me in a small house with a dog So, let's get married right away When you are blue and so down, my baby I'll give a smile to cheer you up But if I get sad and lonely Please hug me close and wipe my tears So, let's get married I just don't know how to live without you Maybe it's nice to have our kids some day And this is all I can say Now let's get married right away So, let's get married right away

• 英文がわかりません。

この英文はどう訳しますか? 英語がわかる方どうか教えて下さい。 There were a lot of pregnancy tests. Are you still going to have children? Are you artificial insemination again? Don't have children anymore! I can't see my two children properly, but I don't understand why you want another one. Even if We have a another child, I won't take care of it at all. Even if One is born, I'll adopt the child. I don't want to have sex with you, and I don't want to cooperate with artificial I haven't had sex for a long time, but I won't have sex again.

• 英文和訳

How much do you want to spend? How can I help you? I'm looking for some joggingshoes. 3つだけなのでお願いします

• 英文の和訳お願いします><

Dr.Wang smiled at me. ゛How do you feel?" he asked cheerily. ゛Scared,"I doctor,faced with my failure to decide on surgery,made a remark I found almost impossible to refuse. ゛If you were my own son,I would beg you to have this operation.I promise it will make you well.I would not risk harming you any more than I would my own child.I only want to take care of you. です(*´`*)

• 英文を作ったんですが変ですか?

A whats your name? B my names yamashita A how old are you? B im 15 years old A where do you live B i live in saitama A what do you like soccer? B yes i really like reds A i have on ticket for the soccer game do you want to the ticket? B yes i do i want to the ticket please A of course

• 英文のチェックお願いします。

結婚をしようか悩む友人にアドバイスする英文を考えよという課題で 英文に間違いがないかチェックお願いします。どんな細かいことでもむしろありがたいです。よろしくおねがいします。 I think you don’t have to make a proposal of marriage. Can you remember how many people did you married with? It’s going to be 6th husband! The first you got married was a cook and next was a famous singer. Then, third husband was a doctor, forth was a French man and fifth was a high school student. It is time you stopped. I think you are not fit for such a restricted life. How about just making lovers? It will be reasonable for each other and no one is hurt like 5 men you had married. You should do from now on. Anyway, it is not only one problem. What I want to say the best is that sixth guy is my father!!

• 英文解釈です

この文章はアメリカのある修道女の中絶反対運動に関する発言ですが、中程にある And why would I think that you don’t? はどういう意味に取ったらいいでしょうか? don't の後の動詞が省略されていると考えば、どんな動詞くるのでしょうか? I do not believe that just because you're opposed to abortion, that that makes you pro-life. In fact, I think in many cases, your morality is deeply lacking if all you want is a child born but not a child fed, not a child educated, not a child housed. And why would I think that you don't? Because you don't want any tax money to go there. That's not pro-life. That's pro-birth. We need a much broader conversation on what the morality of pro-life is.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

What do our customers pay us for? Why do they buy from us? In a competitive, non-monopolistic market, and that is what the world has become, there is absolutely no reason why a customer should buy from you rather than from your competitor. None. He pays you because you give him something that is of value to him. What is it that we get paid for? You may think this is a simple question. It is not. I have now been working with some of the world’s biggest manufacturers, producers, even in Slovenia. I have been asking that question now for a year. We have two kinds of customers: one, of course, is the retailer and, if that soap or that detergent or that mayonnaise is not on the retailer’s shelves, the housewife won’t buy it.

• 和訳確認お願いします。

☆Are you serious about our relationship? あなたは私達の関係を真剣に考えてるの? ★yes うん ★ i miss you 君に会いたいよ ☆i miss you too but、I don't want to be in halfway relationship with you! 私も!だけど、あなたとの関係を中途半端にしたくないの。 ★わかってる ★i come to japan to get job?? 僕が日本にきたら仕事がみつかるかな? ☆I think that there are a lot of Chinese working in Japan 日本でもたくさんの中国人が働いているから大丈夫だと思う ★But i don't speak japanese so far だけど、僕はまだ日本語がはなせない ☆yes,i see うん。そうだねー ☆But you have the present work,Please do not hurry でも、あなたには今の仕事があるから、急がなくていいよ ★yes, madam,you are very nice ナイスだね ☆Do you live in Japan for me? ★for a couple of years, yes ★cause i don't know how it is ☆later? ★if i like this place, of course, it is better to stay if i don't like it , what i can do ?? ☆Is it your work? ★no, i am talking about Japan ☆And then, I think you should live in France ★i don't really like France neigher ☆What country is good? ★it is dangerous, specially in paris ☆What do you really want to do? ★wow your english is so impressive now !!! :) ☆so?? ★i don't know, i am working here, so i stay ☆yes ok ★as i said before i want to work in japan for a while if my company could send me to japan ☆You're right ★but i don't know when, i could get this oppoturnity ☆it is so long time ★do you mind to tell me, why you want stay with me?? ☆Because I want to be with you,Why do you ask such a thing? ★cause you ask me first, longtime ago