Reducing Waste: A Step Towards Cleaning up the Ocean

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Many stores are promoting the use of eco-bags instead of plastic bags to reduce waste.
  • 80% of garbage in the ocean comes from land, making it important to focus on waste reduction.
  • Taking small steps like using eco-bags can contribute to cleaning up the Great Pacific Garbage Patch.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします(>_<) ながくなってすません Some of this garbage comes from ships, but eighty percent comes from land. Cleaning up the ocean may seem impossible, but reducing waste here on land is something we can all do. Recently many stores have been telling you to use your own bag for shopping. This kind of bag is called an "eco-bag." Instead of using a plastic bag from the store, this might be a better choice. You don't want to add another bag to the Great Pacific Garbage Patch, do you.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

このゴミの一部は船から出たものですが、80パーセントは陸地から来ています。 海をきれいにすることは不可能に思えるかもしれません、しかし、この陸地で廃棄物を減らすことは、我々全員ができる事です。 最近、多くの店は、買い物のためにあなた自身のバッグを使うように言っています。 この種のバッグは、「エコ・バッグ」と呼ばれています。 店のビニール袋を使う代わりに、これはより良い選択になるかもしれません。 あなたは、さらなるゴミ袋を太平洋ゴミベルトに加えたくないですよね?

kngax2
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました♪

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

船でやってくるゴミもあるが80%は陸地からのものである。 海の掃除は不可能に思えるが、陸地のゴミを減らすことは我々全員に出来る筈だ。 昨今多くのスーパーでは客に『エコバッグ』という名のマイバッグの持参を呼びかけているが、 ポリ袋の消費に引き換えこれは有効な手段であろう。 誰もが太平洋ゴミベルトにこれ以上のポリ袋を増やしたくはないはずだ。

kngax2
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました♪

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

Do you still have a missing piece? It is hard to tell from the photo but the missing part is only the part of chrisanthemum or some leaves as well?

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします(>_<) Every day, we throw away lots of things. What to do with all that garbage is a big problem. A lot of our unburnable garbage ends up in places which are called landfills. Some of these landfill areas are very large. The Odaiba areas of Tokyo was built on one of the world's largest landfills. The world's largest landfill areas, however, is not on land at all, but in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

• 和訳お願いいたします

There is a slight change in my plans ... but it's good ... I don't need to work on the 10th of January. So I will arrive from Osaka on Friday the 7th of January and will go back to Osaka on Tuesday morning on the 11th of January. For this weekend I'm wondering which hotel I should book. Which one do you think is better? 〇or〇. I think the hotel in Shinagawa is nicer ... but maybe you want to have a different location. What do you think? For me it's the same.

• 和訳

次の文の和訳をよろしくお願いしますm(__)m The amount of land we can use to produce food is also limited. Today, roughly 11% of the land on Earth can be used for crops, while another 20% is available for raising animals. Each year, however, more of this land is lost as cities grow and roads stretch across the land. In addition, overcultivation has already damaged an amount of farmland equal to the size of the United States and Canada combined. It is posrible to increase the amount of farmland, but only a little. Some farmland can be more productive if people start using different farmingmethods, but this will not increase worldwide production very much.

• 和訳していただきたいのですが・・・・

スパムメールのサイトの文なのですが、なんとなく上手く訳せないんです。よろしくお願いします。 How did SpamCop track this to my address? This will show you a detailed accounting of what led SpamCop to notify you about this spam. If SpamCop is notifying the wrong party, you can tell from this page where the wrong information came from. Often, incorrect information comes from your own DNS servers. How can I access advanced options for ISPs? This will give you a chance to create a passworded ISP account with SpamCop. Once received, this password will give you access to some advanced features.

• どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか

↓海外のホテルを予約した際に返ってきたメール内容です。宜しくお願いいたします。 Is ok to book a single bed room for you , our rooms has own shower but shared toilet ,is ok for you ? would you send me a digital copy of your passport for confirmation ? what time do you arrive to hotel and tehran ?by which airline do you fly ? do you need pick up service from ika airport to hotel too ?we do and cost 300,000 IR , is ok for you ?this is not including room charge , but is same if you want to catch taxi by own , and many who comes by own even overcharge than this price , but i do pick up with reasonable price , because is more comfortable for my guests .but up to you , do you have visa before or apply in ika airport ?

• 和訳をお願いできますでしょうか。

今日は。 以下の文を和訳して頂けませんでしょうか。 どんなに頑張ってもパーフェクトに理解できません。 自分なりに調べても少ししかわかりません(お恥ずかしい…) 宜しくお願い致します。 I rather speak to you about this, but I feel this is the only way you will understand me. I know you will never feel for me the way I feel for you, but I will make you a deal. If there is war I will visit Japan. If there is not you do not have to call me.

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

When i opened nhk,the redheaded man who tells weather report look likes to say:"Hey all asians!you're going to dead because the super storm coming" but he is only saying there is a little bit rain on the asia..everytime i watched this man,i think asia is going to delete on the world map but it is only rain comes .) maps are so scaring when i look "OMG! This clouds will be melt of the all asia!" but at the same time he says:"look at this unimportant clouds!it haven't any water" amazing.. 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか。 1文節の前半部分になりますので、 内容が切れてしまっていると思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He is a man who is destined to go places and do things. A certain amount of charisma about him. Leadership qualities. He is slightly accident prone but has a zest for life, a quick intrepid determined look. The upper part of his face is more distinctive than the lower. In romance you will postpone making decisions. You tend to wait to see what will happen, or wait in hope, to see how things go. You seldom initiate things or take the first step in any relationship It will be no different in this one.. This will all be left to your soulmate to do..

• 和訳お願いします。

I feel as if I were walking a tightrope one hundred feet over a circus audience and suddenly the rope is showing signs of breaking, and I get up from my seat and begin to shout once more the first words I can think of to communicate my terrible fear, and once more the usher comes hurrying down the aisle flashing his searchlight, and the old lady pleads with me, and the shocked audience has turned to stare at me, and I keep shouting: "What are they doing? Don't they know what they are doing? Why doesn't my mother go after my father and beg him not to be angry? If she does not do that, what will she do? Doesn't my father know what he is doing?" But the usher has seized my arm, and is dragging me away, and as he does so, he says: "What are you doing? Don't you know you can't do things like this, you can't do whatever you want to do,even if other people aren't about?You will be sorry if you don't do what you should do.You can't carry on like this,it isn't right,you will find that out soon enough,everything you do matters too much,''and as he said that,dragging me through the lobby of the theater into the cold light,I woke up into the bleak winter morning of my twenty-first birthday,the window-sill with its lip of snow,and the morning already begun.